all4loveandbelieveTopic starter

Lawyers for Conrad Murray asked for more time, saying they need to consult additional experts in microbiology, pharmacokinetics and possibly even veterinary medicine  

I know this has been discussed, but I never heard that they need to discuss with veterinary medicine. What does the Vet got to do with Michael's supposedly death with propofol? I give up on these people, are they taking us for a fool?

Please read, I am not pasting it too long,and mostly we are informed, the only thing that puzzled me is the veterinary  medicine

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

Quote from: "all4loveandbelieve"
Lawyers for Conrad Murray asked for more time, saying they need to consult additional experts in microbiology, pharmacokinetics and possibly even veterinary medicine  

I know this has been discussed, but I never heard that they need to discuss with veterinary medicine. What does the Vet got to do with Michael's supposedly death with propofol? I give up on these people, are they taking us for a fool?

Please read, I am not pasting it too long,and mostly we are informed, the only thing that puzzled me is the veterinary  medicine

:roll:  :roll: veterinary   :roll:  :roll:  It’s L’il Wayne who said I’m not a human being  :roll:  Not Michael lolol/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

bec

Dog autopsy  :lol:

Nah, they already said they wanted to use a pig to demonstrate the effects of ingested Propofol. Presumably this is what is referred to. Not sure why they would need more time though. More then 5 months?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
Veterinary Science because they were going to test propofol on a pig..and want to know the results of the reaction of the pig when given the same amount of propofol as MJ........believe it or not. lolol/  lolol/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
It's about the pig issue. Hope this is not true tho.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Yeah.... the pig!  geek/

:oops:  :oops:  :oops:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Tell the angels no... Heaven can wait"!

suspicious mind

maybe they just need to find out where they get their waiste high rubber boots to wade through all of theBS in !
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

ThaNK YOU  for your response. I forgot about the pig  lolol/  That is so stupid, they have to use an innocent animal to test. What losers.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael Jackson

Maybe it's like...pigs/cops...??
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

What about for a monkey? This reminds me of Souza's post about the possibility that Bubbles died.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

paula-c

bec wrote:

Dog autopsy  

Nah, they already said they wanted to use a pig to demonstrate the effects of ingested Propofol. Presumably this is what is referred to. Not sure why they would need more time though. More then 5 months?

I remember the theory of the dog and monkey, I think Murray's lawyers look at this forum :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

the news is the May 3, and the extension given to Murray and his lawyers until September
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "AnaMarcia"
Yeah.... the pig!  geek/

I think perhaps the pig is a symbolism of the LA court system, or courts in general. They're all SWINE!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "alsmom380"
Quote from: "AnaMarcia"
Yeah.... the pig!  geek/

I think perhaps the pig is a symbolism of the LA court system, or courts in general. They're all SWINE!

You go girl!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael Jackson

everlastinglove_MJ

Michael Jackson Trial Might Feature Some Animal Cruelty
Posted Fri Apr 29, 2011 3:05pm PDT by Daniel Kreps in Amplifier
The death of Michael Jackson has been attributed to an overdose of sedatives, namely the hospital-strength anesthetic Propofol, which caused the singer to suffer cardiac arrest. Prosecutors believe that Dr. Conrad Murray administered the deadly dose of Propofol to Jackson -- which is probably why they charged Murray with involuntarily manslaughter -- while the defense will argue that Jackson gave the drug to himself in a successful effort to commit suicide. All this medical talk about what Propofol does to the central nervous system might confuse the common man juror, so the defense has an idea: Give a pig the sedative, and see what happens.
In a court hearing today, the defense suggested that they "introduce evidence of a pig ingesting Propofol," TMZ reports. Then, a veterinarian would serve as an expert witness to discuss what happens when Propofol enters the blood stream. Keep in mind, this is an involuntarily manslaughter trial, not a well-financed science fair or a medical school senior thesis. We're not doctors, but one might assume that Propofol is metabolized by swine differently than humans. Since we can't picture a situation where the judge okays a live human sedation, a pig will have to do.
No word yet what the judge ruled regarding the suggestion, but expect PETA to be up in arms about it.

I think there won't be used any pig in this case, perhaps a toy, just to draw attention and make a statement. This hoax is to expose many things, specially concerning the media/tabloids. Next article is about PETA being angry at Michael, because they assumed that live animals will be featured in the O2 concert tour. An assumption based on what? I think it was a publicity stunt of PETA and of course tabloids just happen to love negative news, so lots of gossip about how bad Michael was for animals. Now, I remember that in the credits at the end of This Is It, is stated that NO live animals were used during the rehearsals/movie production.

PETA is Angry with Michael Jackson
March 25, 2009 by: BRIDGET DALY

PETA hasn’t picked a fight in a few weeks, so good thing Michael Jackson did something to piss them off so they’d have a new topic to complain about!

As you know, Michael is in the planning stages of his big comeback tour at London’s O2 Arena, which kicks off in July. He’s planning on including live animals on stage for his shows, which is a big no-no to PETA!

British tabloids are reporting that Michael has his heart set on featuring exotic animals throughout the show. Sources say, “He hopes to make it the most spectacular gig ever.

"For the jungle section, he wants to ride out on an African elephant with panthers led on gold chains. Parrots and other birds will fly behind him. If it goes to plan it will look incredible.” Only Michael could pull that off!

PETA released a statement today saying, “These exotic animals belong in Africa, not the O2 Arena among screaming fans, bright lights and stage explosions. These wild animals are deprived of everything that is natural and important to them when they are forced to perform under stressful conditions. Michael needs to learn to leave exotic animals alone.”

We understand where PETA is coming from. The stage obviously isn’t these animals’ natural habitat. But we’re sure there will be dozens of trained animal caretakers that will join the tour to ensure the animals aren’t hurt. And it would look unbelievable! Who do you side with? PETA, or Michael?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions