You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
06 Jun, 2011 | Author: admin Wesley | No Comments »
Legendary MJ and Facebook group ‘Michael Jackson memorial place in Best, The Netherlands‘ have teamed up to give you the opportunity to take part in a beautiful homage to our dearest Michael on June 25th.

Michael Jackson fans from around the world can e-mail their message to Michael to You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login. We will make sure your message is delivered to the magnificent – 11 meter / 36 feet high – HIStory statue in Best, the Netherlands.

In addition to placing your messages on the 2nd anniversary of Michael’s death at the historic statue, which was used to promote the HIStory album in 1995, there will also be a special tribute to the King of Pop. Two great fans have arrange an airplane to circle above the statue for 10-15 minutes with a banner. The airplane is scheduled to arrive around 15:00 CET. Following the ceremony in Best the airplane will circle the Netherlands for another 2,5 hours!!!

Note: be sure to e-mail your messages before June 23rd in order to give us enough time to prepare them for placing in Best!

I've already sent my message! :D
And the airplane will be so AWESOME! bounce/ Michael will be very happy  mj_dance/
We are CELEBRATING HIS LIVE!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"What one wishes is to be touched by truth and to be able to interpret that truth so that one may use what one is feeling and experiencing, be it despair or joy, in a way that will add meaning to one\'s life and will hopefully touch others as well.
This is art in its highest form. Those moments of enlightenment are what i continue to live for." -Michael Jackson

MJonmind

This is beautiful gesture of the fans to do this for MJ!
The banner should say, "MJ is alive!", but I know it won't. ;)
The statue is huge and a strong MJ-like pose, but it doesn't look too much like him in the face IMO, and those ripples in his pants don't look realistic. :roll:  Oh well.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MashMike

thx for the info, i've sent my message too michael-jackson/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
NO BROKEN BRIDGES CAN TURN US AROUND,CAUSE WHAT WE\'RE SEARCHING FOR, WILL SOON BE FOUND,CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE, JUST ONE MORE STEP,JUST ONE MORE STEP,DON\'T GIVE UP CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal