Brother Jackson Clip
June 08, 2011, 07:18:40 AM
Look at this clip, very interesting, most slip ups I can understand happening due to it was so close to MJ's "death" but aprox 5 minutes in it begins to get weird :-/

- check it out -

[youtube:3slyesvj]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TgGtK8VDahY[/youtube:3slyesvj]
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Loool

Re: Brother Jackson Clip
June 08, 2011, 12:51:05 PM
The Jackson's are always slipping up! More clues for us!  lolol/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

June 08, 2011, 01:10:00 PM
Excellent video! Jermaine knows exactly what he's saying IMO. He's smart, and Michael trusts him. It wouldn't surprise me if MJ actually was in the LKL studio that day doing the erasing.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjj4ever777

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • BE LOVE..LIVE LOVE! I LOVE you all, so very much!
June 08, 2011, 01:29:31 PM
Loved this video!! Thanks for sharing. Jermaine is great...Love you Michael!! My faith will never waiver! :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
June 08, 2011, 03:43:47 PM
Muddler Jermaine !!!! lolol/ Really slip ups  :D ..or little messagges? Wonderful !!!! bounce/  ;)  :D

Thanks for this video !!! :)

moonwalk_/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

June 08, 2011, 04:38:57 PM
That's why Pearl jr. was right tweeting to Jermain and making video where she says "We want explanation of those slip ups and inconsistencies, if you upset and say there is no hoax, that's not enough". We should tweet this video to him to watch, so Michael and him know that we got the messages.

Just tweeted video to Jermain.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

all4loveandbelieve

June 08, 2011, 06:58:54 PM
Quote from: "scorpionchik"
That's why Pearl jr. was right tweeting to Jermain and making video where she says "We want explanation of those slip ups and inconsistencies, if you upset and say there is no hoax, that's not enough". We should tweet this video to him to watch, so Michael and him know that we got the messages.

Just tweeted video to Jermain.

Scorpionchik, I think it is not the right way of doing this. We should not antagonise him. How about if it was Michael who told him to say that, you are going against Michaels principles. Just let it be.. Good things happens to who waits. So let's wait and good things will happen. You wouldn't want to jeopardize Michaels life would you? I know you wouldn't because you  love Michael like everyone here.. blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

June 08, 2011, 09:36:30 PM
I personally didn't enjoy Pearl JR rudeness. Why should he explain to her or anyone else anything? Just to stop rumours? Ad what should he say again, there were no slip ups, no clues, no hope, okay? Now go home and live your life and don't forget to take the knife from your hearts. I'm sure the slip ups were no mistake from Jermaine, they're smarter than that, let's take it as a gift for us.  But the problem is now everything goes back at him and i'm sure he regrets that strategy. WE're like zombies coming for more and more and more and more. He just stopped this addiction and i believe this was the wise thing to do, even more if Michael is not coming too soon or ever. He took responsibility for what he did i am sure and that is why he tried to be polite and calm on twitter with all zombie believers. He did a surgery, painful but needed for everyone's peace of mind and heart. The fact that we are still here talking about this hoax means we haven't understood much , i'm one of them too, but this is not his fault anymore, his karma is clean now and we will be living our own feedback from faith. Not too painful i hope.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Think for yourselves and let others enjoy the privilege to do so, too.  ~ Voltaire

June 08, 2011, 09:51:08 PM
Quote from: "heartphantom"
I personally didn't enjoy Pearl JR rudeness. Why should he explain to her or anyone else anything? Just to stop rumours? Ad what should he say again, there were no slip ups, no clues, no hope, okay? Now go home and live your life and don't forget to take the knife from your hearts. I'm sure the slip ups were no mistake from Jermaine, they're smarter than that, let's take it as a gift for us.  But the problem is now everything goes back at him and i'm sure he regrets that strategy. WE're like zombies coming for more and more and more and more. He just stopped this addiction and i believe this was the wise thing to do, even more if Michael is not coming too soon or ever. He took responsibility for what he did i am sure and that is why he tried to be polite and calm on twitter with all zombie believers. He did a surgery, painful but needed for everyone's peace of mind and heart. The fact that we are still here talking about this hoax means we haven't understood much , i'm one of them too, but this is not his fault anymore, his karma is clean now and we will be living our own feedback from faith. Not too painful i hope.

I think otherwise, just like Pearl. Yes, he has to explain to fans rules of the game they play since they involved us into it spreading clues. But suddenly now, he and his body Karen "politely" say fan-believers are crazy idiots making  clues out of my stupid expressions I said "in grief". As far as I am concerned,there is no 1 party game, thus he cannot ignor another party. We are not unfeeling toys to play with us; first send a msg./clues then deny.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

June 08, 2011, 09:55:53 PM
Maybe at that time Michael had in mind  a retrun but now things are not that clear? I don't know, i'm just guessing a possibility here for Jermaine's tweets. It was no use in supporting clues anymore? And he can't say okay i take my words back because something didnt happen as it was supposed to. I mean it's clear tht he can't admit that. And i believe the delay of the trial is related too. I know you felt fooled, so did i and everyone else but what could he say now, really? Keep hoping? or Stop hoping, script changed? yes, he could have shut his mouth instead this is why i think he wanted to help us move on. And maybe the hoax talk increase is really not good now for Michael so another reason why he had to say it? Michael has priority in this hoax, not us.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Think for yourselves and let others enjoy the privilege to do so, too.  ~ Voltaire

June 08, 2011, 11:20:53 PM
Heart, I said myself many times MJ will not be back because something has happened he was not expecting. Possibility. Of course we do not expect Jermain directly to admit hoax either. The best alternative for hoax,him and us is keep his mouth shut, but not insult believers because they wanted us to believe, right? That's all I am saying.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

June 08, 2011, 11:34:49 PM
Yes, that i totally understand. But i didnt see him insuling believers, i think we took it so hard because of the message. If we re-read Jermaine's tweets theey are no insulting, he is just trying to tell us to let go but what good way is it to tell us Michael is dead, please do't hurt yourself? There's not. It's hurting no matter how you say it.... BUt i want to tell you that i do understand what you are saying and yes, it's correct, they kind of wanted us to believe and they enjoyed it for a long long time. And IF they knew from the beginning Michael would not return, then they are totally GUILTY and i have no words for defending them.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal