Pearl Jr. on Carlotta Chatwood LIVE
October 01, 2011, 02:10:54 PM
Hy to all!!! :)
Pearl will be in 20 minutes on Carlotta LIVE,talking about Murray trial.Enjoy!!!!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

LOVE
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Pearl Jr. on Carlotta Chatwood LIVE
October 01, 2011, 02:34:13 PM
Thank you for posting this. I was recently talking about her talk show. I am listening.
"they don't know real Michael Jackson".   /woohoo/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

October 01, 2011, 04:07:37 PM
Thank you for posting this. I was recently talking about her talk show. I am listening.
"they don't know real Michael Jackson".   /woohoo/

Hello scorpio!!! I have to apologise because I think Pearl will be on the show tommorow not this evening,lol.Anyway it was something strange at one point :shock: ,lol.For couple of minutes there were some people and I think Carlotta was there also.They were LAUGHING so hard that I thought they will explode ,lol :lol:.They were talking about Michael's "dead" body  :roll:,and said something about Jermanie decide if it was COLD or WARM,lol  :lol:.After that they talked about Jermanine or Latoya should call and talk about the trial and that no one to mention about DEATH HOAX  :lol:,or to mention????? And after that they all bursted in LAUGH  :lol: :lol: :lol:.Strange lol!!!

LOVE
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 01, 2011, 04:40:42 PM
I logged in for a few minutes - not the first time, but the experience was the same.

I try to be a patient and understanding person. I try not to make fun of people or laugh at people's opinions. I also try to be respectful of others beliefs. I guess that's one reason why I've had trouble taking anything Carlotta says seriously and I have never been able to listen but for a few minutes. In some ways I think she gives the wrong impression to outsiders about what we beLIEvers are like. Maybe she just gets nervous and laughter is the outcome. IDK.

I have had a hard time listening to this Carlotta person because it all seems like a joke to her. She laughs at inappropriate places, sounds very unprofessional, and makes it sound like she's clueless. She says things about the trial that most on here would instantly recognize as being out of place but she seems to waver on whether it's real or not. This is just my opinion for the short time I've been on there.

That's the same problem I've had with watching Twiggy give live interviews. Even though I totally believe that DD was MJ on LKL, I don't think that is something that should be thrown out there as proof in the first discussion. There are way better inconsistencies that will get intelligent people questioning the events surrounding June 25, 2009. Like all of the coincidence with dates. Who can refute the numerology? Nobody so far.

I would like to hear what Pearl Jr has to say so if someone would kindly post her comments it would be appreciated. Maybe I'll give her another chance at a later time.

Blessings to you :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

October 02, 2011, 03:32:36 PM
I have a problem with Pearl Jr.'s false advertisement of videos. She cuts and edits videos too much when interviewing people, and she straight out lies about having footage of Raymone Bain supporting her book "Is Michael Jackson really dead?"
I was on her YT account and asked her what her true motives are with the hoax. She told me not to be so negative- to just BELIEVE  argue/  So I called her a tabloid because she reports anything that seems 'hoaxy' even if its proven to be false or irrelevent. I also told her she makes all believers look crazy and gullible.

After that, she sent me a friend invitation  :lol:  so I accepted. But only to keep an eye on her  ;) .

When someone gets a chance, post the link to the interview please. Thanks
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
October 02, 2011, 04:29:42 PM
I have a problem with Pearl Jr.'s false advertisement of videos. She cuts and edits videos too much when interviewing people, and she straight out lies about having footage of Raymone Bain supporting her book "Is Michael Jackson really dead?"
I was on her YT account and asked her what her true motives are with the hoax. She told me not to be so negative- to just BELIEVE  argue/  So I called her a tabloid because she reports anything that seems 'hoaxy' even if its proven to be false or irrelevent. I also told her she makes all believers look crazy and gullible.

I agree with everything you wrote about Pearl. I personally do not care what she says about the trial. She and her best friend Twiggy are the last to trust. They jump on every so called insider or so called clue. Their existence in the courtroom doesn't mean they know a thing about the trial. And what I dislike about the two is, they find absurd things and present them like they're facts. And unfortunately this makes us all believers look crazy and some gullible believers believe what they say like they are hoax experts.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 02, 2011, 06:03:40 PM
Pearl is such a SWEETHEART and a great person.I really like the HUMOR side of this HOAX,lol  lolol/.Many people consider us,the BELIEVERS crazy,but let me tell you something:isn't this the way Michael was considered all his life ????? We are now in his SHOES ,and I have to say that now, I understand him perfectely  8-).Now I understand everything,I understand why he did all he has done in the past.Michael is different,and now I 'm PROUD TO CALL MYSELF DIFFERENT,with tears in my eyes.This hoax which I like to call SCHOOL has taught me to be the best scholar,to think outside the box and always listen.To LISTEN is very important and for that I have to thank Michael.Michael is the best TEACHER I ever had in my life,because of him I learned TO LOVE before TO JUDGE someone.Remember:"Before to judge me,try hard to love me".EVERYTHING in this hoax was done with a purpose; we have to pass the TEST and it's up to us to make it.Do it with L.O.V.E.!!!!!
Sorry for the long introduction,lol but this was in my heart and I had to be honest cause I love all people here.The conversation Pearl had was very,very intresting and informative also.She said some juicy things about Joe/Joseph subject and I think I will have to go back at 2005 trial ,because I missed alot about that trial.What she said about Tom Sneddon is very accurate and is important for Murray trial also.Another important subject it was about Alberto Alvarez  afraid/.OMG she said that he day before he was in court she saw him,with another guy who is always in court, and she asked him to take a photo of him.After that she saw him with 2 guys walk in LAPD station :?.The LAPD is right two bolcks from the court.Mmmm...strange.They also talked about the record voice of Michael,and a guy named Peter pan,lol that called live said he thought it was his father's voice,Joseph,lol  :lol:.There is more but I still have to listen the rest.For the one's who wants to listen,here is the link:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions