Facebook ad...do you get these?
June 08, 2011, 11:59:41 AM
I'm still getting these ads along my facebook page and everytime I get one..it surprises me.  Do you get these ads?  And it takes me to this...
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I'm not sure what'll show up on this link...sorry... I didn't want to click on it further..
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Facebook ad...do you get these?
June 08, 2011, 12:28:47 PM
Quote from: "fordtocarr"
I'm still getting these ads along my facebook page and everytime I get one..it surprises me.  Do you get these ads?  And it takes me to this...
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I'm not sure what'll show up on this link...sorry... I didn't want to click on it further..

hmmm, the link you posted leads to some chat application. If I do facebook search for Is Michael Jackson Alive? I am getting lots of pages like this  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 08, 2011, 12:31:22 PM
Hummmm....It always catches me off guard when I see Michael..is he alive on the side of my page.  
Chat??  To chat about Michael?  I know it showed my face..but I wouldn't click on the stuff.  Thanks for the reply.
So there's other pages huh?  Everyone loves our Michael ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

anewfan

June 08, 2011, 01:04:11 PM
I always have ads for boxer dogs and teaching.....I think the ads that pop are things that you might post the most about?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Your true character is how you act when no one is looking.

Loool

June 08, 2011, 01:12:05 PM
afraid/ Maybe it's like a fan chat thing with other believers  confused/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

June 08, 2011, 03:02:00 PM
I never seen this before. I never got this link on my facebook.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

everlastinglove_MJ

June 08, 2011, 03:37:36 PM
Did you by any chance click the FB "like" button on the pop up bar of this forum? If so, possibly FB connects your FB account with this forum, which FB considers as your interest and all ads which are related to MJ, MJ Alive and MJ hoax pop up when you log in on your account. At least, I've been told so :)  So, as soon and as many as you click on "like" buttons the more ads you probably get.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

June 08, 2011, 04:09:12 PM
Nope I didn't "like" that...but, I do think that fb stores cookies and you get ads according to your web searches.  It seems that when I go to this site of ours, I get those Michael is alive ads.  Another reason is, I've had WLS and I get ads for that too.  Or if I research, say, Dobermans (as I just got two) up come dog ads.
But, anyhow, it really surprises me each time.  I'm not brave enough to go to the site any further.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

June 08, 2011, 04:16:53 PM
Nope I didn't "like" that...but, I do think that fb stores cookies and you get ads according to your web searches.  It seems that when I go to this site of ours, I get those Michael is alive ads.  Another reason is, I've had WLS and I get ads for that too.  Or if I research, say, Dobermans (as I just got two) up come dog ads.
But, anyhow, it really surprises me each time.  I'm not brave enough to go to the site any further.

Facebook basically spies on your web usage.  I remember reading a while ago that FB can be directly linked to the CIA.  FB officially uses this spying to target ads to things that interest you but the government wants to know everything it can about you.  Which is not good.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 08, 2011, 04:50:37 PM
Well, then they know I'm a believer (sounds like a song...lol).  We have Llamas by our house and I told my husband, Michael had a llama named Louie...he said..."you're a stalker"!  We just laughed...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 08, 2011, 10:05:30 PM
You sure have something Michael Jackson related on your page and it generated that ad. Did you click on it? Could be just a website like any other, nothing important.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Think for yourselves and let others enjoy the privilege to do so, too.  ~ Voltaire

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
June 09, 2011, 10:26:27 PM
Quote from: "Andrea"

Facebook basically spies on your web usage.  I remember reading a while ago that FB can be directly linked to the CIA.  FB officially uses this spying to target ads to things that interest you but the government wants to know everything it can about you.  Which is not good.

Exactly Andrea, I heard the same. They want to control everything, and know all your personal info and pictures. I never had any MJ related ads on FB.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Loool

June 10, 2011, 10:44:12 AM
Quote from: "PureLove"

Exactly Andrea, I heard the same. They want to control everything, and know all your personal info and pictures. I never had any MJ related ads on FB.

So fb is bad? Oh maaaan :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

June 10, 2011, 11:16:16 AM
Quote from: "Loool"

:lol:  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
June 10, 2011, 12:12:00 PM
Quote from: "Loool"

That's what I heard about it. The governments are controlling everything. After I heard it, I deleted my personal account on FB. I'm not a secret agent or a terrorist, I'm an ordinary citizen but still why would I allow them to check out my personal info and pictures?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions