I just wanted to say hello and my love to all those out there.

I also wanted to give you a sincere apology and also give you my appreciation of what you guys have done here.  

Let me start at the beginning.  First of all, I am not necessarily an MJ fan, but I did grow up with his music.  I do have deep respect for his talents, musical and dance alike.  However, I honestly never thought about him much until recently or realized his deep and profound love, affection, and genius (which I have just recently realized he possessed).  I guess I listened to the media too much :(

When the news hit on June 25th, 2009, my gut reaction was that it wasn't true.  Then after I heard the family speak up, I thought it certainly was true.  As the days went on, I heard about folks who thought MJ was alive.  And please forgive me for this, but I laughed and dismissed the idea completely (like I have done with Elvis fans in the past).  Anyways, a few years went by, and earlier this year I had a dream.  I had a dream that MJ was alive and was going to return.  I thought it was a bizarre dream to have at the time because I really did think MJ was dead (and the fact that before the dream, I didn't think about him much at all).  Then, I looked into it (MJ being alive) with a critical and hopefully non-biased eye this time, and as a result, I found this forum.  With all the information I found on this forum and around the internet, I knew this dream was more than just a silly dream.  I am now at the point where I do feel he is certainly alive, that God has big plans for him in the future, and that he deeply, deeply cares about people more than he cares about himself.  I believe we are headed for Biblical prophecies to come true, and I feel that he has a role to play in all of this.  What that role is, I am not sure.  I say this with humility, and with sincere apology to all the people I laughed at.  It was a lesson to me that I should not dismiss any theory until I have fully researched it myself.  

So, I am sorry to everyone here.  

I send  bearhug  to all here and I thank you for allowing me to be here to read what wonderful research you guys have all put into this.  Thanks for allowing me to learn a lot (yes, I did lurk here a while).  

God bless you all.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Welcome :) Hopefully your stay here will be enjoyable. I look forward to hearing your thoughts on this adventure.

Blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

RK

I am so glad you joined up. I also think along the same lines as you regarding the biblical prophecies and end time events. For me, there is a God element at work in this whole death hoax. I could write for hours on this topic but I am running late for work [again] . So welcome. It has been an unusual spiritual awakening for many of us.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I used to believe that first impression or gut/ intuition is 99% true and you had it like many others have. Listen to your heart.....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

Welcome to our family.  I to feel that God has a role for MJ quite how this will eventually occur I am not sure yet, but I to sincerely believe he will return with a message of a biblical scale.  Up until I started to look into this I was a lapsed christian  :oops: , I still believed in God, just didnt really think about it that much. Since 25/6/09 I have changed my thinking on this.  

Blessings to you each and every one.

:)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Welcome, I too started out as a Non-Believer. But I have been a fan all my life and would get upset when i heard some thought he was still alive, because most of them are not fans before this happened. Until I began to look into it for myself and realized I was judging before knowing the other side. I believe thats what MJ wants us to learn, that we have the power to bring the truth out of hiding and defeat the lies told every second :) Hope you find more of yourself in this forum as a lot of us have  mj_dance/  
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WELCOME TO OUR FAMILY!  :D
I'm very glad that you like our forum. Same as you i was brought here after i've seen a dream, but it wasn't about Michael, it was about 9/11. And i can't even explain how happy i am to be here! bounce/
 bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"What one wishes is to be touched by truth and to be able to interpret that truth so that one may use what one is feeling and experiencing, be it despair or joy, in a way that will add meaning to one\'s life and will hopefully touch others as well.
This is art in its highest form. Those moments of enlightenment are what i continue to live for." -Michael Jackson

Welcome  bearhug  bearhug  bearhug  bearhug  bearhug  bearhug  bearhug
this is a great place to be you will love it here.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Hey! Welcome!
Good to have you here!  bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Please, click "I Like It" on my Facebook page if you like my drawings :) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<br>

Welcome.  beerchug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

When I read your post  it was like reading my own.  It was the exact way I started out before really looking beyond what the media was telling us.  It just wasn't adding up to me.  Like you I was never a Michael Jackson fan.  I love his music and respect him as one of the greatest artist that the world has ever seen but I didn't know much about his life and who Michael Jackson really is until I found this site and started reading and I became a believer and also a soldier.  What I learned about Michael Jackson was amazing and I am happy that I did have an open mind and wanted to know more about this human being who has been so misunderstood now I have the utmost respect and love for this man, this father, this brother, this son this human being.  So to conclude I welcome you and I am happy to know that you decided to take this amazing journey with us. Blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

i am still amazed every time i read this story which is so much like my own. over and over again people who were not fans having this ( don't know any other way to say it) knowledge come over them .  and every one of us who have had this knows there a great big God connection. it is awesome.
by the way i love your name. penguin/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

MissG

Amazing to see that once more a dream has been the channel/ spark to get back to Michael.

I was one of those little girls fans who grew up and never followed Michael as a fan, but always was on his side when he was being accused, twice.
I also dreamed with Michael after the years, and that was a big surprise to me. After that dream old MJ stuff of mine was popping up here and there. The dreams became more active up to June 25th and from there on dreams have been almost on a daily basis. bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

xxmjxx

Hello, you will love it here i am sure..... bearhug  bearhug  bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Welcome. I can relate to not realizing his story at all before June 25th. Loved the dance and the music but didn't know the man nor the genius behind it all. I was in the same boat and then BAM... he was in my face and I cannot shake him til this day.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions