Rehersal?
June 09, 2011, 03:35:11 AM
I need to ask this question, because I never watched it live and I don't know if maybe this has been a speculation or not before.

Could it have been that the FAKE funeral was a rehersal?

And then:

Was this fake funeral and the helicopter video aired at the same time, looking if so it was shot together at the same day.
Or was it released on seperate days?

Because how can you fake a LIVE funeral with a pre recorded funeral?

Just a thought I have been having.

( and just to add, I watched the big memorial last night (where everyone sang) yes Jeramaine sang the song wrong with those two sentences, lol!) ( but the video I had there was two british dudes talking between the shots, adn OMG they were so DISRESPECTFUL! At MJ's memorial (if dead but still) they brought up "hints" they never stated clearly out, but brought up MJ's past, allegations and incidents and lawsuits and such, how can they do that when someone is "DEAD" at a memorial! And then after the priest or who he is had talked, I agreed with the priest, the british dudes where like - This is so typical him, he had it wrong in surtain areas but we shall not go into politic, etc - So disturbing how they trashed MJ AND his friends on the memorial! SICK!!! (sick in a bad way)

Thank You!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Rehersal?
June 09, 2011, 07:57:07 AM
Interesting theory indeed, have to think it over
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 09, 2011, 03:38:25 PM
Quote from: "MadneZ"
I need to ask this question, because I never watched it live and I don't know if maybe this has been a speculation or not before.

Could it have been that the FAKE funeral was a rehersal?

Rehearsal for what purpose? I think the funeral was a LIVE show as if MJ finally got buried..after 2,5 months.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

June 20, 2011, 12:11:18 PM
I personally think that "they" had a "funeral", filmed and telvised, FINALLY to shut us up. "There, we had a funeral. He's gone. Happy now?" Apparently, there are more gullible people in this world than not. But I don't believe everything I see or hear. Especially when it comes to MJ.

I love it...MJ had his own memorial and funeral. I wish I had the means to pull something that extravagant off!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions