Faked Death because to Save Himself
June 09, 2011, 04:24:42 PM
I read if it was illegal to fake your own death.

Then I came across something that might fit into Michael Jacksons situation.

He was afraid to be murdered, he has told so for many years and to many people.

What if, the faked death was a cover up for Michael Jackson to go into hiding ( secret identity ) & all this that is going on with trials is actually to find out if Murray is one of those trying to kill him, and who else wants him dead, and maybe even about more deeper things.

And during this time to be able to safe his life and his family they, including police, doctors and others orchistrated a fake death.

And if Michael will ever return will be if and after justice is served and he is safe.

It is NOT illegal to fake your own death for this reason!

This might also explain why Jackson family and others don't bring this hoax thing up, and those who does say something against it maybe want us to stop providing "proof" that MJ might have faked his death, because it might be some kind of dangerment against MJ if the wrong people look more into this.

And LaToya Jackson keep on saying we don't know everything and that the media is showing us a whole different story than what is really going on (she said it in atleast one interview a few years back).

Just a thought.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Faked Death because to Save Himself
August 21, 2011, 06:59:52 AM
Murdered for what? Financial gain? Revenge? Jealousy?

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

August 21, 2011, 08:35:38 AM
This was already spoken about in other threads. If a person DOES NOT CASH MONEY FROM THE INSURANCE he or she will not be in prison. If the person took the insurance for money purposes then it is illegal, and will go to prison.  As we know Michael did not cash his insurance. If you are talking about Lloyd of London, this was not his life insurance, this was the insurance for his concert tour in O2 two different things. So even if Michael faked his death just for a prank, ( example) since he did not cash his life insurance he is fine... Hope this is clearer for you. blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

August 21, 2011, 09:48:07 AM
I wouldn't say MJ faked death to save his life, I would say he faked death to LIVE his life. Not even going into the terrible labels he was given, you can say MJ lived most of his natural in a prison. A prison from his father, a prison from his stardom, a prison from his fans. After 50 yrs of inprisonment, I'd want freedom too! LOL what other star had/has fans camped outside their house 24/7? Can u imagine never being able to do regular things, for as long as you can remember? 

After 50 yrs of getting mobbed when u step out your door / car / job / store, it becomes depressing! And then add flames to the fire with name calling and mistreatment, I would've opted out too :( HOPEFULLY he is somewhere, enjoying the normalcy as long as he can, because should he return, the love (fans) would mob him more than when he left, and the haters will try to attack him more than before, BUT God didn't give him strong shoulders for nothing =) 

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
gonna be good, I promise!!

September 27, 2011, 03:31:12 AM
I also believe, he did it to save his life/family
Could he have gone into protection?

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 27, 2011, 09:09:12 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I wouldn't say MJ faked death to save his life, I would say he faked death to LIVE his life. Not even going into the terrible labels he was given, you can say MJ lived most of his natural in a prison. A prison from his father, a prison from his stardom, a prison from his fans. After 50 yrs of inprisonment, I'd want freedom too! LOL what other star had/has fans camped outside their house 24/7? Can u imagine never being able to do regular things, for as long as you can remember? 

After 50 yrs of getting mobbed when u step out your door / car / job / store, it becomes depressing! And then add flames to the fire with name calling and mistreatment, I would've opted out too :( HOPEFULLY he is somewhere, enjoying the normalcy as long as he can, because should he return, the love (fans) would mob him more than when he left, and the haters will try to attack him more than before, BUT God didn't give him strong shoulders for nothing =)

top comment. after all the years of magic he has given us, he deserves a life of privacy, happiness, health and freedom with his family. if he never came back and i never saw him again, i would be completelt satisifyed and happy of heart knowing that the forementioned things were fulfilled.

of course, i am a believer and also know he is capable of wonderous things.
Last Edit: September 27, 2011, 09:21:42 AM by Australian MJ BeLIEver
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal