RKTopic starter

Tiger Believe connects the dots. Video 43
June 10, 2011, 08:11:59 AM
Tiger puts all the recent hoax puzzle pieces together in this latest upload. Awesome work once again.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zC2y-UAQOgE&feature=digest[/youtube]
Last Edit: July 27, 2011, 08:07:00 PM by PureLove
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I have been looking around on Imdb very long now, and nowhere is it stated that Michael Jackson is the director.
+ Users can add and change info on Imdb if they have full membership, just as on Wikipedia. You can add and edit things.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "MadneZ"
I have been looking around on Imdb very long now, and nowhere is it stated that Michael Jackson is the director.
+ Users can add and change info on Imdb if they have full membership, just as on Wikipedia. You can add and edit things.

Thank you for your thoughts, MadneZ - you make a good point about anyone with membership having the ability to make a change to information. I do remember seeing his name on there about a year ago (or more). Then it was removed. I have to ask...why would anyone want to mess with people by adding and removing names? Are people that vindictive? Is someone trying to give clues? Is there any point to it at all? I suppose we just put the pieces out there to see if they fit and wait for the test of time. Truth will always hold up where lies will fail with time.

I'll need to watch this video later but Tiger Believe does excellent work with these videos.

Blessings to you this beautiful June day :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

RKTopic starter

Thanks for your imput MadNez. And it's a very valid point you make. I do remember when Michael's name was listed there and then removed. I am of the opinion that Michael is indeed the producer of all things Murray we have been exposed to, from his video thankyou to his fans to his staged TMZ photo shoots.
I have posted a couple of Tiger's videos mainly because her work has been very helpful to me in linking up some of the more obscure pieces of the puzzle. Way at the beginning of the hoax, I had little trouble connecting the dots myself, but two years down the track with information overload [some relevant some not] I have found her series of great help and simple to understand. Not too cryptic, she has a way of simplifying things for me and thought maybe others would also find this so.
I'm looking forward to her next vid where she said she links up all the different hoax/death/murder branches and ties it together.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

Great video, thank you for posting it.. What I understood is that Michael faked his death so his children would have a better life? So the media will leave them alone? I think it is more then meets the eye. I like what he told his nephew after we will do films.. You see only this phrase is enough for me that he did not take any drugs, nor propofol. He wanted to do films he was not going to jeopardize this project by taking drugs..  Like tiger said at the end, get ready to be filmed  lolol/  Very true, I think we will all be in Michael's movie somehow. Not in person, but maybe he will uses our usernames.. I am just getting ahead of myself( just joking) Love and peace to you all.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

son

Good evidence for the hoax! A lot of people I know say that "he wouldn't hurt his children by faking his death", but his "death" has actually helped them live a more normal/stable life (outside the regular celebrity thing).

But it also hurts the comeback theories.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

great video thanks! But what I don't like is that they put a WOMAN's voice on Michael, on a clip from men in black 2.WHY??
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
~Love lives forever~

RKTopic starter

Here is the next instalment from Tiger where she ties it all together.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RmTrCSE1d3c&feature=dgst_fri[/youtube]
Last Edit: July 27, 2011, 08:07:50 PM by PureLove
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions