Debunking Coroner Van
June 11, 2011, 01:57:16 PM
Hey,

This is just my personal view and opinion on the coroner van where "MJ" got out of.
It is not the same as the Coroner Van on the live news.

Here are a few pics I did to compare them.

For me personally the van is not the same.  :(

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I just wanted to share them with you all. I do not know if you have debunked this already or know something else, if so plz let me know!
 typing/
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

Re: Debunking Coroner Van
June 11, 2011, 02:39:38 PM
Quote from: "MadneZ"
Hey,

This is just my personal view and opinion on the coroner van where "MJ" got out of.
It is not the same as the Coroner Van on the live news.

Here are a few pics I did to compare them.

For me personally the van is not the same.  :(

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I just wanted to share them with you all. I do not know if you have debunked this already or know something else, if so plz let me know!
 typing/

It was already said that it was a done by Germans to see if we would be so gullable if it was Michael. This was debunked long time ago. It was all a joke..  Thanks for posting it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

~Souza~

June 11, 2011, 04:24:22 PM
Madnez, could you try and use the search function of this forum first before you open threads that have been discussed a long long time ago?

And as for an open mind: how can you debunk the old dancer in HT if you have an open mind? Open it up some more and tell me: Who is John Edwards? Do you know him personally? Have you ever heard of him before? Does he really exsist or could it be that it has ALWAYS been MJ in disguise?

Just food for thought.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 11, 2011, 06:13:17 PM
I’m not convinced it’s not authentic just because “they” told me it wasn’t.  It’s strange that the entire crew just dropped out of sight and neither hide nor hair have been seen of them since.  For me, that leaves room for questioning or at least reasonable doubt.  No one else has to agree, but it doen’t change my mind.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

June 11, 2011, 06:20:43 PM
John Edwards is an American politician, who served as a U.S. Senator from North Carolina. He was the Democratic nominee for Vice President in 2004. Are we talking about different John Edwards?  :lol: It seems ODD to me that names used in connection with Michael are often common ones, like John McClain (same name charachter as in "Die Hard" movie) whom we never seen......etc.
As for threads, it's true, we can't discuss as a new subject in new threads  topics we have had since 2009 just for newbies.
We need fresh infos, don't we? Or  completely new ideas of the same subject for discussion from new angle.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

suspicious mind

June 11, 2011, 08:21:06 PM
Quote from: "scorpionchik"
John Edwards is an American politician, who served as a U.S. Senator from North Carolina. He was the Democratic nominee for Vice President in 2004. Are we talking about different John Edwards?  :lol: It seems ODD to me that names used in connection with Michael are often common ones, like John McClain (same name charachter as in "Die Hard" movie) whom we never seen......etc.
As for threads, it's true, we can't discuss as a new subject in new threads  topics we have had since 2009 just for newbies.We need fresh infos, don't we? Or  completely new ideas of the same subject for discussion from new angle.

more motivation to name threads in a way that can be searched for easily further down the line. although i pray the line doesn't have much further to go.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal