PureLoveTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
She slowed down the concert promo video and found interesting stuff.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R0F4iQK2MxQ&feature=share[/youtube]
Last Edit: July 28, 2011, 07:59:12 PM by PureLove
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thank you PureLove!  I was going to post this too.  Serenity has done another great job.  At regular speed it is really hard to see the details and his/her narration helps to understand the hidden, but there, clues.  Wow! 8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

That video is interesting. It's hard to see some of the pictures in there until it's slowed down.

Why would they show Michael leaving Klein's off, showing the same clip 4 times if there is no meaning. Is there a significance to May 21, 2009?

If this is the real tribute video the pictures are very odd. Hmmm...

Thanks for sharing. Blessings :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

Grace

Sigh.

If only all youtube hoaxers would understand that any use of originally licenced music will result in a distribution right infringement and that youtube does block such videos for certain countries where distribution right infringement is not tolerated. No exception.

Serenity and all other youtube hoaxers, if you read this, please consider using background music that will not be blocked by youtube and rights agents or consider other platforms to upload your videos.

It is just a shame that important videos aiming to reach a wide public, will automatically be limited on youtube in this objective because the video authors are not taking into consideration that the web is not a law-free playground. Intellectual property is one of the most neglected basic personal rights in the web.
 "Fair use" does not apply to the world but to some countries like the U.S. and Canada only.

So this is a call to the hoax video producers around the globe - please consider using license-free music and - if feasible - redesign your videos that are so much appreciated.

Thank you for your thoughts about this on behalf of all those interested people who are truncated from watching your videos in their current version.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Sigh.

If only all youtube hoaxers would understand that any use of originally licenced music will result in a distribution right infringement and that youtube does block such videos for certain countries where distribution right infringement is not tolerated. No exception.

Serenity and all other youtube hoaxers, if you read this, please consider using background music that will not be blocked by youtube and rights agents or consider other platforms to upload your videos.

It is just a shame that important videos aiming to reach a wide public, will automatically be limited on youtube in this objective because the video authors are not taking into consideration that the web is not a law-free playground. Intellectual property is one of the most neglected basic personal rights in the web.
 "Fair use" does not apply to the world but to some countries like the U.S. and Canada only.

So this is a call to the hoax video producers around the globe - please consider using license-free music and - if feasible - redesign your videos that are so much appreciated.

Thank you for your thoughts about this on behalf of all those interested people who are truncated from watching your videos in their current version.

I AGREE
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
 :)Thanks for this video....beautiful !!!

moonwalk_/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

I wanted to post the screen shot i made when i saw the video on the forum..i was in shock to see the footage where Michael leaves Klein's office..what's up with that footage????does it have to do with the concert?  ???/

Uploaded with You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLoveTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
I wanted to post the screen shot i made when i saw the video on the forum..i was in shock to see the footage where Michael leaves Klein's office..what's up with that footage????does it have to do with the concert?  ???/

Uploaded with You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Agree with you guys. It is really weird that they showed Michael leaving Klein's office a couple of times. What's up with that? What are they trying to say with it?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

May B MJ bought the propofol from Klein to arrange the hoax  :-[
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

Grace

Ever noticed that those 3 have the same nose?

Which means that if this art can be repeated twice, it may be repeated three times as well.
Pointing again to a decoy, double or whatever label we may give a second or third MJ, explaing different ears, jawlines, shoe sizes, heights and volumes.

I don't know if Klein did all the work or if there were others doing the same art.
Klein was playing a role - be it the face modeling doc, the blubberer about peeing in a cup or being saved "from fire". He's somewhat quiet lately. Doesn't mean he's unimportant.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

hmmm, the promo reminds me the Tree of Life movie, not that I think the film is related to MJ, but all the visuals in the promo remind me the way "life creation process" was shown in the movie....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the fist sign at the end looks pretty interesting or it is maybe something else... :?

Last Edit: July 31, 2011, 06:43:27 PM by ForstAMoon
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

Ever noticed that those 3 have the same nose?

Which means that if this art can be repeated twice, it may be repeated three times as well.
Pointing again to a decoy, double or whatever label we may give a second or third MJ, explaing different ears, jawlines, shoe sizes, heights and volumes.

I don't know if Klein did all the work or if there were others doing the same art.
Klein was playing a role - be it the face modeling doc, the blubberer about peeing in a cup or being saved "from fire". He's somewhat quiet lately. Doesn't mean he's unimportant.

the old forum:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login Posted by admin under You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login y admin under You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login      The author and contributor for this post is a member of this site called MYSTERYLADY. We would like to thank you for your insights and share them with everyone.
ALL THE PROOF WE NEED TO KNOW MICHAEL JACKSON IS ALIVE !!!! PLEASE READ !!!!
This is all PROOF MICHAEL JACKSON IS NOT DEAD !!!
It’s quite apparent Dame Elizabeth Taylor is covering up something, regarding Michael Jackson’s death.
1. Why does a 77 year old such as Liz Taylor have a twitter account?
2.Why is Liz thanking Michael’s doctor, Arnold Klein for a Matisse drawing three days before Mike’s death, as well as asking Dr.Klein what he has been up to since he’s been back on Twitter???? Why wouldn’t she just call him ?
3.Dr.Klein was known for treating MJ for vitiligo with creams that lightened his skin as well as rebuilding his nose. First off, what dermatologist do you know of that also does reconstructive surgery? Is Dr.Klein trying to disguise and reconstruct a whole new Michael Jackson, one we would never recognize?
4. Why was Liz packing as per twitter “I was packing up my clothes to go to London for his opening when I heard the news. I still can’t believe it. I don’t want to believe it.” You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login when  Michael’s first concert was pushed to start on July 13th, that’s three weeks before the opening !!
5. Why would Liz not attend Michael’s private or public ceremony, yet be able to tweet a day after his death ? She knew the tabloids would be following her updates but she wasn’t too smart about it .
Ok, now the strange thing is why Dame Elizabeth Taylor and Dr. Arnold Klein are both referring to one another without actually mentioning each other.
For those of you who dont have a Twitter account, the only way you can know someone is referring to you is by checking @ + your username. So how did they correspond back and forth with one another unless they planned it all along, to make it more real!!
I think the answer here is as clear as day. Ladies and gentlemen Michael Jackson is NOT DEAD !!!! Check out these posts from ARNOLD KLEIN !!!!
 “Was sent a link to TMZ. Ridiculous. The paparazzi needs to stay away from my patients. Period” You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Now ,why is Mr.Klein addressing TMZ the first website to confirm MJ’s death as ridiculous and to stay away from HIS PATIENTS ON JUNE 18TH, 7 days before Mike’s death!!!!
It gets even weirder folks !!! THIS IS OUR ANSWER RIGHT HERE!!!
DR. ARNOLD KLEIN IS SAYING GOODBYE TO FARRAH FAWCETT THE SAME DAY MIKE PASSES BUT NOT TO MIKE !! HE IN FACT WAITS 4 DAYS AFTER MIKE’S DEATH TO ADDRESS THE LOSS OF HIS PATIENT MJ !!!
“Today, the world is a little less beautiful. We say goodbye to the lovely Farrah Fawcett” , “It was an honor to have known Farrah Fawcett a vision and a visionary, a true Angel who will be missed around the world. 3 kisses my darling”,  ”I am deeply saddened by the death of my dear friend Michael Jackson. He truly was a gifted soul who had boundless love for all.”
Then 2 days before MJ passes, Dr.Klein says he’s working away on a patient, they’re like treasures of fine artwork, interesting way to compare your patients to art work, don’t you think ? HOW ODD FOR DR.KLEIN TO RETURN 2 DAYS BEFORE MJ’S DEATH !! Working away… “My patients are my treasures. Like fine artwork, each one has beauty and character”
I think I know the truth now!!!
For those of you who don’t get the whole Matisse reasoning, allow me to explain.
What does a Matisse painting have to do with anything? Matisse was a famous artist whose characteristics, as far as natural talent resembled Michael Jackson. Coincidentally Dr Klein sends a Matisse drawing to Liz Taylor three days prior to Michael’s death, in which the time this Dr. Klein was out of town working on a patient. He even compared his patients to fine art work!!!!!
Strange right??
Get this, Matisse died in 1954 of a heart attack. The same thing Mike had supposedly died from when we first heard the news of his passing.
C’mon this is TOO coincidental. It’s also rather odd for most of Dr Klein’s patients to be Michael Jackson’s closest friends – Jane Fonda, Elizabeth Taylor…
Mr Klein’s Twitter account has only been active since June 17th. 8 DAYS BEFORE MICHAEL PASSES. Why would Dr Klein feel the need to have a Twitter account mysteriously so close to his dear patient’s death, corresponding to two of Michael Jackson’s beloved friends? I’ll tell you why… He knew he would have to update others on his upcoming interviews as he would be called upon the spotlight! Another thing peculiar is you never notice Dr Klein looking sad or distraught over losing his most valuable patient of over 20 years in any of the interviews.
This is all very strange… 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions