Statements about his death & other things
June 11, 2011, 03:19:44 PM
I found this video interesting.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TTwJeHTPeQA&feature=related[/youtube]

I dont know if anyone have seen it yet.

Oh I was looking on videos earlier today and I came across one video that had a statement (a guy being interviewed) an actor or singer, and it was after MJ's death (I think) and he said that he was on the phone with Michael Jackson (days or weeks) prior to his death and MJ had said to him: I was putting the mannequin in the ambulance

Not the exact words, but *#!"" I can't find that video now, I've been looking for hours  :(

If anyone know which video I am talking about can you post a link to it?
bow/

Thanx!
Last Edit: July 31, 2011, 08:54:32 PM by PureLove
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Hello :D
The video you are talking about is interview of Lou Ferrigno (The Hulk), he was Michael's personal trainer and he said that Michael was in PERFECT shape 3-4 weeks before his "death". He said that Michael used to prank paparazzi by sending mannequin in the ambulance and they would follow it and think that Michael is actually in the ambulance. He also said that he couldn't believe that Michael is dead, he thought that it was just another prank. Indeed it WAS A PRANK! :lol:
I can't seem to find this video on YT but it should be here somewhere. I'll try to find it.

MadneZ you really are trying to research huh? :) I did the same in February and March, you've got A LOT of work to do! This forum has all the information you need, it's all very interesting. When i was doing my research i couldn't sleep, i couldn't eat, i was reading and watching videos for 20 hours a day. Lucky me i had nothing else to do during that month :lol: You will find SOOOOOOOOOOOOO MANY creepy stuff that will make you go  afraid/ and crazy!
Enjoy! :D
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"What one wishes is to be touched by truth and to be able to interpret that truth so that one may use what one is feeling and experiencing, be it despair or joy, in a way that will add meaning to one\'s life and will hopefully touch others as well.
This is art in its highest form. Those moments of enlightenment are what i continue to live for." -Michael Jackson

all4loveandbelieve

Quote from: "MadneZ"
I found this video interesting.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I dont know if anyone have seen it yet.

Oh I was looking on videos earlier today and I came across one video that had a statement (a guy being interviewed) an actor or singer, and it was after MJ's death (I think) and he said that he was on the phone with Michael Jackson (days or weeks) prior to his death and MJ had said to him: I was putting the mannequin in the ambulance

Not the exact words, but *#!"" I can't find that video now, I've been looking for hours  :(

If anyone know which video I am talking about can you post a link to it?
 bow/

Thanx!
MadneZ thank you for your post. You need to search in the forum this video was already posted, long time ago. These all things that we have been discussing for the last year. I thank you for your hard work you are putting into this hoax. Right now it is very slow, not too many information.. blessings...
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

finfin

Here is the link to the video of Lou Ferrigno talking about MJ putting a mannequin in an ambulance as a prank to fool the paps ~ funny it keeps being deleted from Youtube and other sites

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Consciousness expresses itself through creation. This world we live in is the dance of the creator." Michael Jackson

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
Here is the link to the video of Lou Ferrigno talking about MJ putting a mannequin in an ambulance as a prank to fool the paps ~ funny it keeps being deleted from Youtube and other sites

Thanks for the link finfin.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions