LooolTopic starter

How to 'Make That Change'?
June 12, 2011, 03:20:15 PM
Erm.. this may sound like a stupid question (sorry  :? ) but, how do you stop the NWO and the Illuminati etc? I know that you have to unite and all, but then what?  errrr
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

Re: How to 'Make That Change'?
June 12, 2011, 09:05:01 PM
Hey Loool. Good question. Making that change has many aspects, from how we relate to each other, treat the planet and all who share it.
And then there is the powers that be who need to be brought down.
Step one would be to educate yourself about them and how they operate. This site has lots of great articles and links for this purpose. Michael said in 'Cry' lyrics he can't do it by himself, and niether can we. We need to be committed to each other, like an army of L.O.V.E. and be ready because on Michael's command.....we begin. BAM!!
Turning 666 into 999, or the pyramid upside down is going to take every one of us so that the government actually becomes afraid of it's people.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 13, 2011, 09:01:44 AM
Quote from: "RK"
Hey Loool. Good question. Making that change has many aspects, from how we relate to each other, treat the planet and all who share it.
And then there is the powers that be who need to be brought down.
Step one would be to educate yourself about them and how they operate. This site has lots of great articles and links for this purpose. Michael said in 'Cry' lyrics he can't do it by himself, and niether can we. We need to be committed to each other, like an army of L.O.V.E. and be ready because on Michael's command.....we begin. BAM!!
Turning 666 into 999, or the pyramid upside down is going to take every one of us so that the government actually becomes afraid of it's people.

An army of love? Why sometimes I feel like a soldier without a battle and without a rudder. Will we attend one day really   one Michael's command?
Sorry, but sometimes it's very difficult.  pale/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Tell the angels no... Heaven can wait"!

RK

June 13, 2011, 10:04:49 AM
Hi AnaMarcia, I get the sense  you feel the lack of direction we seem to be having at the moment with the silence of TS? Faith is like that sometimes, just hanging in there, hanging on, and hanging out with others of similar vision. Regardless of how we feel, we are an army of L.O.V.E. This hoax has been planned down to the ""nth degree and there is no way Michael is going to abort all this planning mid hoax. We just need to keep holding on a little longer.
Every time I read the TIAI updates again, I come away more convinced than ever that it's all according to plan and there will be the BAM.
I heard a preacher say once that our lives were a lot like ships, because what we really believe is like the rudder that guides and directs us.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 13, 2011, 03:44:39 PM
Thanks, RK. I appreciate your positivity. These last weeks were not easy to hoaxland. Not just the absence of TS, but for all events.
Who first said  about Army of love was TS, so I wanted that all this was very real. I think a  posting him here in the forum, would make us restart our direction and have more faith in  the Michael's command.
Anyway, I hope happy days here because I'm here for Michael, hoping the truth!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Tell the angels no... Heaven can wait"!

June 13, 2011, 10:19:52 PM
Quote from: "Loool"
Erm.. this may sound like a stupid question (sorry  :? ) but, how do you stop the NWO and the Illuminati etc? I know that you have to unite and all, but then what?  errrr

We who believe that it's possible to have a better world are on the right track. Although the whole world should be involved in stamping out this evil. It not only involves humans, it involves the earth.  Michael has been preaching this for years but not many wants to hear it. Actually, some peope aren't capable of hearing it. Their minds and heart aren't open to listneing and HEARING it.  I'd like to believe that the NWO & Illuminati will be exterminated one day. Probably not in MY lifetime but hopefully for my childrens children. Once you, me, Erm, and the rest unites then we continue to fight like hell. Just like some of us are doing now. You, me and Erm can't do it by ourselves. Man, the nerve of some people. Thinking they can rule our mind, body and spirit. My mama always said, "If it ain't yours, don't take it"!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

LooolTopic starter

June 14, 2011, 11:34:14 AM
Thanks, you guys helped sooo much! bearhug  bow/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

everlastinglove_MJ

June 14, 2011, 05:22:17 PM
Hi Loool, I think the first important step would be to create awareness globally by means of e.g. internet to get people willing to make a change. Though, I wonder: can everyone comprehend what’s going on in this world? And does each one of us have the ability to make a change? I certainly do not have the intention to be negative, though these questions are bothering me. Demonstrations and fights for freedom in e.g. the Middle East were partly caused by internet, which is a good development in making that change. Though, information from internet can create fear, confusion and provide us of false information, which can divide us as well.
Another way to make people conscious is MJ’s Earth song. This song and the music video is beautiful, but it gives you a sad and guilty feeling at the same time (well.. it had that effect on me). That’s effective to reach people’s emotions and to wake up their consiousness. As a sorta sequel of Earth song and This Is It, there should be a movie or a show in which the world will be educated in HOW to change. Not in a way that it feels like you’re sitting in a class room  :roll: , yet in the same style of This Is It, in which a clear message is expressed in such an impressive way by MJ. I think it’ll work, specially after the BAM, because all jaws will be dropped from amazement for a while :lol: . That moment will be double.. no triple effective.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

diggyon

June 15, 2011, 12:14:27 PM
Well, this is exactly what has been on my mind ever since I found out about the Illuminati thing.
Every time I discuss this subject with other people I fell like an idiot because no one believes me. It's so hard to see all this evil everywhere ad just stay still. We really need to do something. We need to stop the bad guys. But how??????
This is the real question......
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool

LooolTopic starter

June 15, 2011, 12:24:37 PM
Quote from: "everlastinglove_MJ"
Hi Loool, I think the first important step would be to create awareness globally by means of e.g. internet to get people willing to make a change. Though, I wonder: can everyone comprehend what’s going on in this world? And does each one of us have the ability to make a change? I certainly do not have the intention to be negative, though these questions are bothering me. Demonstrations and fights for freedom in e.g. the Middle East were partly caused by internet, which is a good development in making that change. Though, information from internet can create fear, confusion and provide us of false information, which can divide us as well.
Another way to make people conscious is MJ’s Earth song. This song and the music video is beautiful, but it gives you a sad and guilty feeling at the same time (well.. it had that effect on me). That’s effective to reach people’s emotions and to wake up their consiousness. As a sorta sequel of Earth song and This Is It, there should be a movie or a show in which the world will be educated in HOW to change. Not in a way that it feels like you’re sitting in a class room :roll: , yet in the same style of This Is It, in which a clear message is expressed in such an impressive way by MJ. I think it’ll work, specially after the BAM, because all jaws will be dropped from amazement for a while :lol: . That moment will be double.. no triple effective.

Thanks, that cleared things up a lot  bow/
And diggyon, I've felt the same too...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions