No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Quote from: "suspicious mind"
well now we have ts followed by some bs :o
Sure is BS- I don't believe that this money-grubbing leech gave MJ those ugly-ass wigs for a minute- he probably bought them in secret for his doubles.. :roll:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

not to mention nothing in tii looked like it wasn't his hair.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

IM TOTALLY SPEECHLESS :roll:  :roll:  :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "sweet1"
My Goodness! What will happen next? This is very sad! I am also left speechless! Keep the Faith! :(

I totally agree, Sweet1.  This is so sad and so hurtful.  I am left shocked and totally speechless as well.  I am going to Keep the Faith! I believe in God and His Love to protect our beloved angel, MJ!  Blessings to all! xxx
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You rocked my world, you know you did
And everything I own I give
The rarest love who\'d think I\'d find
Someone like you to call mine

"Let us dream of tomorrow where we can truly love from the soul, and know love as the ultimate truth at the heart of all creation."
------Michael Jackson

Those who go beneath the surface do so at their peril. --Oscar Wilde

Quote from: "hesouttamylife"
I am appalled :evil:   You hardly see anybody walking around in the A with Michael Jackson t-shirts on or playing his music, yet they can have an exhibit, a gala event, to unveil a wig that he wore that Ms. Parrish designed?  And at what price?

BTW, I thought Karen Faye said she was going to London with Michael as his personal hairdresser and makeup technician :roll:

Karen Faye said she was going to be doing MJ's hair? That's odd because I thought MJ had a black lady that styled his hair.  I heard someone speak about her before.  They said she was hairstylist from Compton.  I would think that she would be doing his hair.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Damn f***ing a-holes!!!  :cry:

THEY SHOULD ROTTEN AND BURN IN HELL!!!  :x  :evil:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sorry for this double post...

And...the wig at the O2-announcement was too sexy... :roll:
This is a reason why I believe it was a double there, Michael would never put such bad wigs on his head... :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Serenitys_Dream

Quote from: "AgentBJ"
Sorry for this double post...

And...the wig at the O2-announcement was too sexy... :roll:
This is a reason why I believe it was a double there, Michael would never put such bad wigs on his head... :?
:lol:

This story is showing us inconsistencies once again what we have been told previously.
We now have 3 different people who were doing Michael's hair all at the same time, Karen Faye, Ms Parrish and a "black lady", which is impossible.

As for the wig, it is different than any Michael had previously worn, his behaviour was also different, at the O2 press conference, than he normally presented himself. For myself these are just markers pointing to the hoax itself. I am positive that it was Michael at the O2 but we were supposed to take note that something was up at that press conference.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

sometimes i wonder if he didn't want people to think there were doubles or that he had multiple personallities.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal