MURRAY SEEKS BOOK DEAL
June 15, 2011, 09:01:33 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

DR. CONRAD MURRAY SEEKS BOOK DEAL, OPPOSITION PLANNING DAMNING TELL-ALL, SOURCE SAYS

Dr. Conrad Murry, Michael Jackson's former personal doctor -- accused of involuntary manslaughter after he admitted to administering a lethal dose of the sedative Propofol to the singer -- is ready to clear the record and clear his name in a book he claims will prove his innocence.

A source tells X17 Murray is shopping a book that will explain his relationship with Michael and delve into the medical details behind his treatment of the singer. We're told there will be details about the Propofol, about Michael's insurance policy with concert promoter AEG and about Michael's final moments during which Murray allegedly failed to perform CPR properly and, allegedly, made other phone calls before calling 911 when Jackson appeared not to be breathing.
Meanwhile, our source says Murray is writing the book not only to clear his name amid the pending trail in which he faces a possibly four-year prison term if he's found guilty, he's also doing it to counter another book he says is in the works, that aims at destroying the doctor's credibility and blaming him fully for Jackson's death.

Murray is said to be immensely worried about his legacy and how history will treat him -- another impetus for him to write a book: "Conrad wants his son to see that his dad was innocent. He doesn't want his boy to grow up thinking his dad was a murderer," the source tells X17online exclusively.

A court of law, however, will be charged with making that legal decision. A judge and jury will hear Murray's case in September now that a judge postponed the trial. The jury selection process that was already underway will likely be thrown out and all 171 potential jurors dismissed so a new selection process can start September 8, with opening statements expected on the 20th.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

Re: MURRAY SEEKS BOOK DEAL
June 15, 2011, 09:03:30 PM
Ummm...for those that think this hoax mirrors the allegations against Michael and his fight to clear his name - this will only add fuel to that fire, IMO. His legacy? His history? Sounds pretty Michaelish to me.

Murray is said to be immensely worried about his legacy and how history will treat him -- another impetus for him to write a book: "Conrad wants his son to see that his dad was innocent. He doesn't want his boy to grow up thinking his dad was a murderer," the source tells X17online exclusively.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

all4loveandbelieve

June 15, 2011, 09:52:09 PM
Quote from: "voiceforthesilent"
Ummm...for those that think this hoax mirrors the allegations against Michael and his fight to clear his name - this will only add fuel to that fire, IMO. His legacy? His history? Sounds pretty Michaelish to me.

[quote]Murray is said to be immensely worried about his legacy and how history will treat him -- another impetus for him to write a book: "Conrad wants his son to see that his dad was innocent. He doesn't want his boy to grow up thinking his dad was a murderer," the source tells X17online exclusively.
[/quote]

Another book will be written? I feel like a deja vu.. Michael was arrested for molestation and got acquitted and he thanked God that his children will not live this nightmare, and Murray is doing the same thing. This feels like reliving the past.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

June 15, 2011, 10:07:29 PM
What's up with all of the book deals?! lol. Jerm, Latoya, Murray... does it end? Weren't the bodyguards writing a book, too? :lol: You don't need to write a book to let your son know you are innocent, Murray. Just send him to You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login and he'll figure it out.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 15, 2011, 10:34:45 PM
Quote from: "TheMoonIsDancing"
Just send him to You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login and he'll figure it out.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

June 15, 2011, 10:49:46 PM

DR. CONRAD MURRAY SEEKS BOOK DEAL, OPPOSITION PLANNING DAMNING TELL-ALL, SOURCE SAYS

Dr. Conrad Murry, Michael Jackson's former personal doctor -- accused of involuntary manslaughter after he admitted to administering a lethal dose of the sedative Propofol to the singer -- is ready to clear the record and clear his name in a book he claims will prove his innocence.

A source tells X17 Murray is shopping a book that will explain his relationship with Michael and delve into the medical details behind his treatment of the singer. We're told there will be details about the Propofol, about Michael's insurance policy with concert promoter AEG and about Michael's final moments during which Murray allegedly failed to perform CPR properly and, allegedly, made other phone calls before calling 911 when Jackson appeared not to be breathing.
Meanwhile, our source says Murray is writing the book not only to clear his name amid the pending trail in which he faces a possibly four-year prison term if he's found guilty, he's also doing it to counter another book he says is in the works, that aims at destroying the doctor's credibility and blaming him fully for Jackson's death.Murray is said to be immensely worried about his legacy and how history will treat him -- another impetus for him to write a book: "Conrad wants his son to see that his dad was innocent. He doesn't want his boy to grow up thinking his dad was a murderer," the source tells X17online exclusively.

A court of law, however, will be charged with making that legal decision. A judge and jury will hear Murray's case in September now that a judge postponed the trial. The jury selection process that was already underway will likely be thrown out and all 171 potential jurors dismissed so a new selection process can start September 8, with opening statements expected on the 20th.

so do we know of any other books in the works besides jermaine and latoya. can't be about what pearl jr is doin cause  she has michael alive right?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Andrea

June 15, 2011, 10:53:56 PM
What's up with all of the book deals?! lol. Jerm, Latoya, Murray... does it end? Weren't the bodyguards writing a book, too? :lol: You don't need to write a book to let your son know you are innocent, Murray. Just send him to You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login and he'll figure it out.

This hoax is present in every form of communication so the books make sense.  To reach as many people as possible - very smart!  Whether clues are blatant or not, a simple sentence could cause someone to pause, scratch their head and say, "Wait...what??"

Of course there are still others who want to exploit Michael Jackson and make money from his selling power.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 16, 2011, 05:23:27 AM
Maybe the hoax is coming to an end and we're going to have "tell-all" books from each of the hoax-participants. They are seeking book deals now so as to have time to make all arrangements before the end of the hoax..
 mj_bad/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Please, click "I Like It" on my Facebook page if you like my drawings :) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<br>

June 16, 2011, 06:22:38 AM
Quote from: "suspicious mind"

Meanwhile, our source says Murray is writing the book not only to clear his name amid the pending trail in which he faces a possibly four-year prison term if he's found guilty, he's also doing it to counter another book he says is in the works, that aims at destroying the doctor's credibility and blaming him fully for Jackson's death.Murray is said to be immensely worried about his legacy and how history will treat him -- another impetus for him to write a book: "Conrad wants his son to see that his dad was innocent. He doesn't want his boy to grow up thinking his dad was a murderer," the source tells X17online exclusively.

so do we know of any other books in the works besides jermaine and latoya. can't be about what pearl jr is doin cause  she has michael alive right?

Maybe it's Dr. Klein? :? He is also writing a book, where he will tell us who "killed" Michael.

Murray is said to be immensely worried about his legacy and how history will treat him -- another impetus for him to write a book: "Conrad wants his son to see that his dad was innocent. He doesn't want his boy to grow up thinking his dad was a murderer," the source tells X17online exclusively

Sounds the same as his Youtube video  :D "How history will treat him"  :D  Only Michael can say it!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"What one wishes is to be touched by truth and to be able to interpret that truth so that one may use what one is feeling and experiencing, be it despair or joy, in a way that will add meaning to one\'s life and will hopefully touch others as well.
This is art in its highest form. Those moments of enlightenment are what i continue to live for." -Michael Jackson

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
June 16, 2011, 08:15:44 AM
Rather than write a book, why didn't he just post another youtube video and speak the truth to his fans.. rr/  rr/

There already is a documentary being made as we speak.......
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 16, 2011, 09:07:01 AM
I wonder if the book will really tell about the innocence of Michael and what accomplishments he's really had - you know, the ones the media doesn't want to talk about.

My thought is that maybe they are trying to reach the world. Non-fans aren't necessarily going to buy Katherine's, Jermaine's or LaToya's books are they? Or, the bodyguards? Or even Kleins??? (Didn't Janet have a book too??) But, non-fans might decide to buy Murray's book and wouldn't they be surprised if hidden among the chapters are truths about Michael that cannot be denied.

Of course, it could just be one more smoke screen and there may not even be a book in the works. Kind of like all of those tribute shows Jermaine and the family was working on. What happened with all of that?

I also like the idea of the hoax participants writing about their involvement. Blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 16, 2011, 09:51:55 AM
I don't believe there will be a book.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

bec

June 16, 2011, 11:00:10 AM
Will he publish the book before or after his reality tv show airs?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
June 16, 2011, 11:45:37 AM

:lol: Seriously? Murray is writing a book too? :lol: Maybe I should start writing a book about Michael too.  lolol/

Quote from: "bec"
Will he publish the book before or after his reality tv show airs?

:lol:

I do not think that there will be a book from Murray but let's see.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Datroot

June 16, 2011, 11:57:18 AM
Is someone awaiting trial for manslaughter allowed to release a book?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions