mjnutTopic starter

Celebrity Close Calls
July 14, 2011, 07:17:35 PM
Sorry if this is a double post...I tried looking around, and didnt see anything.  I was just watching access hollywood, and they advertised for this new show "Celebrity Close Calls"  I had never heard this story, that Michael had almost drowned, and Jermaine had to save him...Here is the link to the show....

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Seasons: 1.

Celebrity Close Calls Episode: "Jermaine Jackson; Angie Everhart; Elisabeth Rohm; Jose Canseco"

Season 1, Episode 4

Episode Synopsis: Michael Jackson almost drowns and is saved by his brother Jermaine; Angie Everhart's             parachute fails to open; Elisabeth Rohm is almost crushed by a horse; and Jose Canseco falls asleep at the wheel. Original Air Date: Jul 16, 2011
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

Re: Celebrity Close Calls
July 14, 2011, 11:41:56 PM
Quote from: "mjnut"
Sorry if this is a double post...I tried looking around, and didnt see anything.  I was just watching access hollywood, and they advertised for this new show "Celebrity Close Calls"  I had never heard this story, that Michael had almost drowned, and Jermaine had to save him...Here is the link to the show....

Celebrity Close Calls Episode: "Jermaine Jackson; Angie Everhart; Elisabeth Rohm; Jose Canseco"

Season 1, Episode 4

Episode Synopsis: Michael Jackson almost drowns and is saved by his brother Jermaine; Angie Everhart's             parachute fails to open; Elisabeth Rohm is almost crushed by a horse; and Jose Canseco falls asleep at the wheel. Original Air Date: Jul 16, 2011

As I recall Michael was a good swimmer. I never heard that either.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

July 24, 2011, 10:44:24 PM
Quote from: mjnut
Sorry if this is a double post...I tried looking around, and didnt see anything.  I was just watching access hollywood, and they advertised for this new show "Celebrity Close Calls"  I had never heard this story, that Michael had almost drowned, and Jermaine had to save him...Here is the link to the show....

<!-- m -->You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<!-- m -->

Season 1, Episode 4

Episode Synopsis: Michael Jackson almost drowns and is saved by his brother Jermaine; Angie Everhart's             parachute fails to open; Elisabeth Rohm is almost crushed by a horse; and Jose Canseco falls asleep at the wheel. Original Air Date: Jul 16, 2011

As I recall Michael was a good swimmer. I never heard that either.

I just posted about that in the Jacksons thread.  It is in Michael's book Moonwalk
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You Are My Life
                              mjssoulmate

July 24, 2011, 11:22:13 PM

Celebrity Close Calls Season 1, Ep. 4 "Jermaine Jackson, Angie Everhart, Elisabeth Rohm, Jose Canseco"
(No customer reviews yet. Be the first)
At the height of his success with the Jackson 5, Jermaine Jackson saves his brother Michael from drowning in an ocean riptide; during a routine skydive Angie Everhart's parachute fails to operate properly causing her to free fall for a thousand feet; Elisabeth Rohm is nearly crushed by a spooked ...
Runtime: 44 minutes
Original air date: July 16, 2011

I only wish I lived in the US and could buy this
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions