Tupac S murder mystery may have been solved
June 16, 2011, 02:22:30 AM
<!-- m -->You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<!-- m -->

Tupac Shakur murder mystery may have been solved
Tupac Shakur was killed in 1996, but the mystery of who shot him and why was never solved. Now a convicted murderer in New York says he did it for $2500.

Tupac Shakur seen before his 1996 murder.  A prisoner serving time in a New York prison claimed he shot and killed Tupac, Wednesday.

25Share6 and 0 By Associated Press / June 16, 2011

New York City police are investigating an online posting that a convicted felon claims to have shot and robbed slain rapper Tupac Shakur.
The report was posted on the website AllHipHop.com and purports to be from a convicted felon named Dexter Isaac. In the post, Isaac claims he was paid by another hip hop mogul to rob Shakur outside a studio in Manhattan in 1994. Shakur suffered gunshot wounds but eventually recovered. He was later killed in 1996 in an unsolved slaying.
According to the Federal Bureau of Prisons website, Isaac is serving life in prison and is housed at the Metropolitan Detention Center in Brooklyn. NYPD spokesman Paul Browne says the department is looking into the posting, and if it is determined to be legitimately from Isaac they will seek to interview him.

An email message requesting comment from AllHipHop.com was not immediately answered.
Last Edit: August 03, 2011, 06:35:51 AM by ForstAMoon
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

why now?  :roll:

anybody can make a claim that they killed tupac. and being a convicted felon does not make it more believable.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Coming soon to a trial near you; MJ: the resurrection

all4loveandbelieve

All these years, and now they come forward? I wonder why? So it means he is really dead, alot of his fans still thinks he faked his death.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

~Souza~

Tupac is not dead, so no one shot him.

Tupac Shakur... lol who knows...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Tupac Shakur murder mystery may have been solved
Tupac Shakur was killed in 1996, but the mystery of who shot him and why was never solved. Now a convicted murderer in New York says he did it for $2500."

I would not kill a dog for $2,500. Even IF whoever "confessed" such a thing in a prison, he knows that it's a suicide cause black prisoners and Tupac's fans will kill him.
I don't say and don't know whether Tupac is alive or not, I am saying that there is no such a person or plea, or anyone who would kill someone for $2,500.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

all4loveandbelieve

Quote from: scorpionchik
Tupac Shakur was killed in 1996, but the mystery of who shot him and why was never solved. Now a convicted murderer in New York says he did it for $2500."

I would not kill a dog for $2,500. Even IF whoever "confessed" such a thing in a prison, he knows that it's a suicide cause black prisoners and Tupac's fans will kill him.
I don't say and don't know whether Tupac is alive or not, I am saying that there is no such a person or plea, or anyone who would kill someone for $2,500.

Silly me for some odd reason I thought it was 25,000. thousand. Ok I need more coffee.  <!-- slolol/ --> lolol/ <!-- slolol/ -->  I agree with you, for 2,500. I wouldn't do it. Wasn't there a post that someone saw Tupac in New Zealand? 
PBS Finds Tupac And  Alive In New Zealand How Ironic all of a sudden this person confesses to killing him just after this was said. I know you will say PBS was hacked.. yeah yeah..I know, but something is fishy here. Same thing with the German people who did the video of Michael coming out of the coroner's van. Is it true or not? They say it was a joke, why would a German video company go through such a length  to show us that it is absurd that Michael is alive.  I am so positive that this video they have done of Michael coming out of the van was directed by Michael himself. He wants to direct movies, well here is one, same as Tupac... Both of them are alive. I honestly am not a fan of Tupac, I do not like his music, but I feel he is alive as well.. blessings.
Last Edit: August 03, 2011, 06:36:47 AM by ForstAMoon
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael Jackson

everlastinglove_MJ

Quote from: all4loveandbelieve

Silly me for some odd reason I thought it was 25,000. thousand. Ok I need more coffee.  <!-- slolol/ --> lolol/ <!-- slolol/ -->  I agree with you, for 2,500. I wouldn't do it. Wasn't there a post that someone saw Tupac in New Zealand? 
PBS Finds Tupac And  Alive In New Zealand How Ironic all of a sudden this person confesses to killing him just after this was said. I know you will say PBS was hacked.. yeah yeah..I know, but something is fishy here. Same thing with the German people who did the video of Michael coming out of the coroner's van. Is it true or not? They say it was a joke, why would a German video company go through such a length  to show us that it is absurd that Michael is alive.  I am so positive that this video they have done of Michael coming out of the van was directed by Michael himself. He wants to direct movies, well here is one, same as Tupac... Both of them are alive. I honestly am not a fan of Tupac, I do not like his music, but I feel he is alive as well.. blessings.

I think you mean this one: <!-- l -->You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<!-- l -->
Last Edit: August 03, 2011, 06:37:17 AM by ForstAMoon
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

all4loveandbelieve

Quote from: everlastinglove_MJ
Quote from: all4loveandbelieve

PBS Finds Tupac And  Alive In New Zealand How Ironic all of a sudden this person confesses to killing him just after this was said. I know you will say PBS was hacked.. yeah yeah.. I know, but something is fishy here. Same thing with the German people who did the video of Michael coming out of the coroner's van. Is it true or not? They say it was a joke, why would a German video company go through such a length  to show us that it is absurd that Michael is alive.  I am so positive that this video they have done of Michael coming out of the van was directed by Michael himself. He wants to direct movies, well here is one, same as Tupac... Both of them are alive. I honestly am not a fan of Tupac, I do not like his music, but I feel he is alive as well.. blessings.

I think you mean this one: <!-- l -->You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<!-- l -->

YES, BUT  I FOUND IT THANKS..
Last Edit: August 03, 2011, 06:37:42 AM by ForstAMoon
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael Jackson

paula-c

That is not true, then Dexter Isaac not to leave   ever  the prison, that is what would happen :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

It's Tupac's bday. He is 40 today. Maybe he's on here. If so, happy bday!  elvis_/  penguin/  beerchug  rr/  party/  michael-jackson/  moonwalk_/  mj_bad/  mj_dance/  lolol/

And it is odd that all of this Tupac news pops up around his 40th bday.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Awareness + Awakening = Higher Consciousness

MashMike

I love Tupac's music, for me he is number one when it comes to rap, so i really hope he is alive, why not
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
NO BROKEN BRIDGES CAN TURN US AROUND,CAUSE WHAT WE\'RE SEARCHING FOR, WILL SOON BE FOUND,CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE, JUST ONE MORE STEP,JUST ONE MORE STEP,DON\'T GIVE UP CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE

OMG I just realised Tupac Shakur could be TS
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I love tupac Shakur - He is my forever thug angel.  Just another misunderstood soldier.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

I just realized this. They said the murderer did it for $2500... 2 + 5 = 7 (Another 7 in this 7 Day Theory) It reminds me of an article about MJ where the money equaled to 7 if I'm not mistaken.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Awareness + Awakening = Higher Consciousness

Maybe they are trying to draw Tupac out.

I wondered earlier if the only reason they are taking Murray to trial is to draw Michael out, since he would not want a man convicted wrongly of his murder. So maybe now they are trying to get Tupac out in the same way - TPTB are evil.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions