xxmjxxTopic starter

02 somthing i noticed......
June 16, 2011, 02:50:45 AM
When i look on youtube at the 02 conference,the bit where michael gets off the coach and walks into the building,someone gets hold of his arm and directs him away from that buggy thing when he tries to get on(sorry not sure what they are called),but i put on the This Is It dvd last night,and it showed you this bit and michael and the rest of them were going along in the buggy.....not sure if its anything but its just somthing that stood out to me....  :?  :?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: 02 somthing i noticed......
June 16, 2011, 09:46:19 AM
I would like to check this out but I'm not sure what you mean by "the rest of them were going along in the buggy". Sorry!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 16, 2011, 10:48:56 AM
I think I know what you mean......I am going to watch TII part later today and will check out the YouTubes.....
great catch alsmom380 ..........
will get back to you : )

Blessings Always
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

June 16, 2011, 11:09:47 AM
Yes, the golf cart. In the original O2 footage, MJ bypasses the golf cart, in the movie, MJ rides in the golf cart=discrepancy.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

June 16, 2011, 11:22:56 AM
Quote from: "bec"
Yes, the golf cart. In the original O2 footage, MJ bypasses the golf cart, in the movie, MJ rides in the golf cart=discrepancy.
Ah, I see. I'll have to go back and check 'em. But you know, what it could be is rehearsing. Michael saying, "No, not that way. Let's do it again until it's right. That's why we have rehearsal".  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 16, 2011, 11:37:24 AM
I think on the dvd, they had time and left the full part in it,, in the created video for the announcement, it was just clipped out.  for time.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

June 16, 2011, 11:46:27 AM
Quote from: "mjselfsweet"
I think on the dvd, they had time and left the full part in it,, in the created video for the announcement, it was just clipped out.  for time.

No, it was not. He clearly walked right past the golf cart in the original footage. Unless he walked past it, turned around, and then got in it, it was not simply edited footage. The answer is not simple or it would not have remained a curiosity with us for a year and a half.

The bottom line is clear, this portion was filmed more then once, aka more then one cut. Considering this was supposed to be a live event, I call that some serious funny business right there. If the O2 was filmed more then once, what else that was masquerading as live footage was also filmed more then once? Hmm?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

June 16, 2011, 12:48:23 PM

No, it was not. He clearly walked right past the golf cart in the original footage. Unless he walked past it, turned around, and then got in it, it was not simply edited footage. The answer is not simple or it would not have remained a curiosity with us for a year and a half.

The bottom line is clear, this portion was filmed more then once, aka more then one cut. Considering this was supposed to be a live event, I call that some serious funny business right there. If the O2 was filmed more then once, what else that was masquerading as live footage was also filmed more then once? Hmm?

there are 2 golf carts.. look at 3:52

[youtube:3j6w4ww3]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKaySqh1XPU[/youtube:3j6w4ww3]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

xxmjxxTopic starter

June 16, 2011, 02:59:12 PM
Quote from: "sunrise"

there are 2 golf carts.. look at 3:52

[youtube:29s7a4mv]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKaySqh1XPU[/youtube:29s7a4mv]
Yes sunrise i see the other one,it was one minuite from that golf cart to appering on stage,it cuts off a bit too soon so you really cant tell if they got into that one or not,i tried to keep playing over and over it looks like he might have passed that one too,but who knows,unless there is some different footage somwere not sure if its just me or not,but he just seemed a bit,well not with it wnen he got off that coach. xx  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions