Some people have assumed that First Lady Jackie O and MJ were on the good terms. That might not be the case according to one of her authors, Greg Lawrence. An excerpt from his account explains the possible true relationship between the two during the creation of MJ's autobiography, Moonwalk. This excerpt was featured in the Vanity Fair magazine, January 2011, pg. 108.

In the case of Michael Jackson's 1988 memoir, Moonwalk, Jackie had to endure the pop star's erratic eccentricities during the more than four years before the book was finally published. She once told me it was "a professional embarrassment." Joe Armstrong, a former publisher of Rolling Stone, New York, and New West magazines, was a trusted friend of Jackie's during her later years, and he said of the Michael Jackson project, "Jackie wasn't involved in that because it was an interest of hers, or a curiosity of hers. She said she did it 'to be a good citizen' at Double day. Those were her words. Because she said if she helped with that, it let her have the ability to do the kind of special books she truly loved."

This could be another case of media manipulation because the two direct quotes does not say anything about MJ's supposed "erratic eccentricities." It may not have been her favorite book to work on but it does not mean that the relationship between the two were not on good terms. It could've been the controlling people around him that was a true bother to her. However, it does leave room for debate about the Kennedy connections that some have made in relation to this hoax. So what do you guys think of this?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Awareness + Awakening = Higher Consciousness

suspicious mind

i don't know why everyone gets so bent out of shape at  the idea of michael being eccentric. of course he is , it goes with the territory. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Call me crazy.....but having a presidential husband who banged around Hollywood blondes ought to have been more, "a professional embarrassment" than dear Michael. 

OK.....that was a bit over-the-top for me...sorry about that.....just can't for the life of me figure why people have to go to such lengths to say bad things about Michael.  Whether it was truly Jackie O's comment, or the person that is quoting her........I just wish they would get a clue.  "A professional embarrassment"..... really?  Where some see eccentricities, I see brilliance.  Where some see erratic behavior, I see creativity.  Ugg.....I am so tired of people bad-mouthing him.  Michael, if you read this, please know I try.  I try so hard to make people understand your life, your creativity, your passion. 

Hope everyone is having a great week......
Blessings to each of you.........

Last Edit: August 11, 2011, 12:46:28 AM by wishingstar
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions