So how do we do this??? PLEASE READ
December 22, 2009, 11:08:58 AM
If MJ hoaxed his death to teach us all about NWO and L.O.V.E and saving the planet etc .. then we all need to come together in support so if MJ comes back he is supported by millions against the "Government"  amongst others who will try to bring him down.. Im not talking about L.O.V.E  soldiers just on the forums.. Think about it WE here are prepared and ready for the return its what we have all been waiting for and will stand by him at all costs !! But how do we recruit the people that really think he is gone? people need to be ready it cannot just be sprung upon them as there will be MAJOR repercussions mainly for Michael and thats not going to get us anywhere...
So what do we do?
Should we be doing more?
How do we spread the message?
How can Michael return and be safe and accepted?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Everyday creates your HIStory.........
Everypath you take your leaving your legacy.......

Re: So how do we do this??? PLEASE READ
December 22, 2009, 11:14:20 AM
That is going to have to be our quest, we are going to have to be the ones to help spread the message.

I'm sure there are ways to do this and we'll (I for myself) will have to think about this some more.

Good questions.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
~Mish~

"Breathe in waves of doubt, bitter in your mouth" - Toad The Wet Sprocket

December 22, 2009, 11:16:45 AM
Quote from: "Mish1981"
That is going to have to be our quest, we are going to have to be the ones to help spread the message.

I'm sure there are ways to do this and we'll (I for myself) will have to think about this some more.

Good questions.

But do we tell people he is Alive?
Why are his family not spreading this word?
Im really confused....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Suzy

December 22, 2009, 11:34:52 AM
First off al we must have harder proof.And if we have I find that we all come togheter on a place too support Michael and convince others of why he did this.What do you guys think?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 22, 2009, 11:38:03 AM
Quote from: "Suzy"
First off al we must have harder proof.And if we have I find that we all come togheter on a place too support Michael and convince others of why he did this.What do you guys think?

This is pretty much what i had in mind and this was also what i thought the reason for tribute 2010 was..
Its hard to know what to do when 90% of the worlds population believe him to be dead......
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 22, 2009, 05:39:53 PM
Anyone got any ideas?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 22, 2009, 05:47:21 PM
I think whatever we do to try to show/tell people why MJ faked is death, we'll be thrown in the looney bin, made fun of and treated badly. I don't know if the people who believe MJ's dead will believe us too. They'll just call us crazy. :roll:  I wish people would listen, It's not nice to be nasty to people because they believe something you don't. :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Keep the faith. The truth will prevail! :roll:  I wish people would listen, It's not nice to be nasty to people because they believe something you don't. :roll:
I don't think that it makes any sense to try to convince anyone that Michael is alive. Eather a person is open to that idea and starts his/her own research or it will think that anyone who talks about all the theories and inconsistencies is a complete idiot.
I told few people that I think Michael is still alive:

My husband laughed at me and said something to the effect that he thought I had a brain to think with it and that he was surprised that I was so stupid. Everyone knows he is dead blah blah blah ...

My friends who are fans of Michael like me and for many, many years all said something like: I miss him, but it would not fit with the Michael I know to hurt so many people. It just can't be true.

My best friend, whom I told what I think said: it sounds so unbelievable, but I believe that you have reasons to think that Michael is still alive.

I told four persons and only one was open to listen to what I think and believe. And I only talk with her about it. I do not try to make anyone believe what they just don't want to or cannot believe.
Just recently I met a fan who when we talked about Michael started to cry heartrendingly. It was a strange moment for me, because that mourning is so far away for me now. But I did not tell her that I believe he is not dead. Maybe I will later when I meet her again. I think we should be careful with the feelings of others. What if we are indeed wrong and only hurt others unnecessarily?

I don't think that we are supposed to go around and tell everyone. It is not a religious thing to me. There are facts and in the new year we will learn what this is all about and that is okay for me. I'm curious and on edge. I'm waiting and I want my Michael back :D
And I hope that those fans who half a year after June 25th still cry when they think of Michael will not be too angry with him, if we are right with our believe. I am not angry and I suffered badly for about five months though  :?  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions