The mystery hanging large over Michael Jackson's untimely death refuses to die. Now in a latest, his sister's new book Starting Over raises even more questions.

Says La Toya Jackson, that the first thing that struck her when she learned of her brother's death was, "Who killed Michael?"

The book, scheduled to go on sale next week, also has it that MJ had often voiced his fears that he'd be killed over his estate and music publishing catalog.

In a heartening account, La Toya says that MJ's daughter Paris confided in her that "Daddy was always cold" and that "he would always cry."

She paints a rather grim picture of Jackson's bedroom after his demise, and found it "torn to pieces," with furniture all messed up and items carelessly thrown about. He also wanted his father's Joseph's help to "get these people out of my life." MJ was most reluctant to do anything more than 10 shows for his comeback gig, but the pressure on him was enormous as he was arm-twisted into agreeing to a total of 50 shows!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

It's been posted hon. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login geek/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

Thank you for sharing this information. I have no words for why this is going to be in print. It goes against everything I believe to be true and challenges my mind and heart and they both struggle to understand all of this. Now, this isn't saying it's not true...I'm just saying it challenges me to the fullest.

If this story is true...

There are some things I keep thinking about...like Oprah, Mr Branson, Bill Gates, etc., etc. Michael certainly was a wealthy and powerful man but there are many others who also have great wealth and power (listed above). Why would he be a target but these others are able to walk around without so much as a bodyguard? Sure, he's the most recognizable person on the planet and sure he's probably one of the most talented. But what about the other owners at Sony or the big players in Hollywood? Are they under constant threat? Or, is it just Michael?

I also think about the introduction video that LaToya posted about this book (actually there were two). They sound and look like it's introducing a murder mystery novel, not a documentary of someone's life and tell all book about who killed her beloved brother. If, and I use that term loosely, Michael was murdered then I am horribly ashamed at the way the family has capitalized off of it.

If Michael's room was torn to pieces, shouldn't the children have heard the commotion? Staff? At the very least you'd think that Kai Chaise being right down stairs in the kitchen would hear something. It doesn't add up. And, was it noted in the investigative report?

Paris' statement also doesn't compute to me.

Maybe I'm becoming closed-minded to the truth? IDK - the one thing that I do know is that the truth will prevail.

Blessings to you :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

anewfan

Don't it make you wanna scream? Nothing adds up.....it' s so frustrating.  I'm going out and buying the book to see what it is all about. I have 3 gift cards to Barnes & Noble from my students that I need to use...and the book comes out on my birthday so I will treat myself. I'll report anything worth reporting.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Your true character is how you act when no one is looking.

:? I don’t like this thread. Takes me back to one!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

you know the worst part of this whole hoax (if it is one) is not knowing the facts from the fiction. of course, we'd all like substantial proof that he's alive. like honestly, the whole world pays attention for one day and then forgets the next. if joe jackson or jermaine came out and said, "HAHA JUST KIDDING MICHAEL IS ALIVE YOU IDIOTS." then I think some people would listen but others just wouldn't care. the media might not even talk about it because they've realized they were played. I don't know. I think people only care about the celebrities superstardom that hit them, and there deaths. once we pass that, we just forget about them. sad reality, and really sobering, but hey, it may be the truth.  :x
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Coming soon to a trial near you; MJ: the resurrection

paula-c

Says La Toya Jackson, that the first thing that struck her when she learned of her brother's death was, "Who killed Michael?"

The book, scheduled to go on sale next week, also has it that MJ had often voiced his fears that he'd be killed over his estate and music publishing catalog.

It's what I say, La Toya and the family knew that they would "kill" Michael ... and did nothing.  :?
If this had been true family should be judged like Murray,.. :lol:  is suspicious that she knew a crime was going to happen and no one went to the police :roll:
 mj_bad/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Quote from: "scorpionchik"
It's been posted hon. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login geek/

Sorry did not see the thread.

Mods can you please merge the two threads - thank you!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions