PureLoveTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
Judge hints jurors may see raw video of Michael Jackson's last days

Raw video of Michael Jackson's last days is not covered by laws protecting journalists from court subpoenas, making it likely that Sony will have to let lawyers use its video in their defense of Dr. Conrad Murray, a judge said Thursday.

Lawyers for Murray, who faces trial for involuntary manslaughter in the pop star's death, argued that the unseen rehearsal video could show that Jackson was ill and physically weak.

Prosecutors contend that Jackson died from an overdose of a surgical anesthetic that Murray gave him to induce sleep.

Sony Pictures, which bought the video from Jackson's estate, is fighting the subpoena from Murray's lawyers for access to about 100 hours of video that was used to produce the "This Is It" documentary, released several months after the singer's June 25, 2009, death.

The judge has given the prosecution permission to show clips from the movie to jurors during the trial, which is scheduled to start in September, but the defense wants to use video left on the cutting room floor.

Since Sony was under a contractual obligation with the estate to not use anything that showed Jackson in "a negative light," the unused video may be helpful to the defense, Los Angeles County Superior Court Judge Michael Pastor said.

The judge gave Sony a week to work out technical details with the defense for a way they can view the raw video without the risk of it leaking.

Sony's lawyer said the public release of the raw video could hurt the studio's plans to use it in other productions, such as an anniversary edition of the documentary.

"If they become part of the public record as an exhibit, we have a whole different problem," Sony attorney Gary Bostwick said. "That would immediately become viral on TMZ or some other website."

Defense lawyers were ordered to narrow their subpoena request for the video, which Pastor called "remarkably over-broad."

Michael Jackson hired video photographers to record his rehearsals as he prepared for his comeback concerts in London, scheduled for July 2009. His estate later sold the video and documentary rights to Sony for about $80 million.

Jackson was pronounced dead by an emergency room doctor at Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center. The Los Angeles County coroner ruled that his death was caused by an overdose of propofol, a powerful surgical anesthetic, in combination with "the contributory affects of the benzodiazepines."

Murray, who was hired as Jackson's personal doctor in the months leading up to the concert, was later charged with involuntary manslaughter in his death.

"Michael is not with us today because of an utterly inept, incompetent, reckless doctor, the defendant Conrad Murray," Los Angeles County Deputy District Attorney David Walgren said in his final arguments at Murray's preliminary hearing in January.

Murray's lawyers suggested that a frustrated and sleepless Jackson may have self-ingested the fatal dose while the doctor was out of his bedroom.

The defense is hoping the raw video will show Jackson's weakness and frustration as the concert dates neared.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLoveTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
"If they become part of the public record as an exhibit, we have a whole different problem," Sony attorney Gary Bostwick said. "That would immediately become viral on TMZ or some other website."

So, this confirms that we will be watching the new video on TMZ again. :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

Why would he say TMZ for video? The natural speculated site for viral videos hitting the web is YouTube.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

all4loveandbelieve

I have such a migraine!! Look even if Michael was ill and frail, and weak, and whatever... Murray is still responsible for giving propofol to Michael. Murray should have been a better person, a medical person who shouldn't have given him propofol.If he was a real doctor he would have not give him propofol, he knew it wouldn't be healthy,  He should have simply told Michael NO.. I will not be responsible if something happens to you. I am sure Michael would have understood.. Look what am I  saying, Michael is alive, he never got propofol.. Do you see what they are doing to us?  lolol/  This hoax better end soon, I am really getting fed up of this... Watch this, September comes, and the trial will be postponed again, why? because they did not find a pig and a vet to do research, or anything else. Remark my words, the trial will never take place.. Just a huge feeling I have. My intuitions are working overtime. Blessings to all.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

Grace

Britain's got talent and my brain's got coffee. LOL
Let's see.

the unseen rehearsal video could show that Jackson was ill and physically weak.
A video is refined footage. A video cannot be unseen as somebody worked on the material.
It may not be published but a video is never unseen.

prosecution to show clips from the movie
the defense wants to use video left on the cutting room floor.
Again, a video is a "has-been-worked-on" item from post-production.
A video is a finished piece like a "tape".
A video will not be left on a whatever room's floor (certainly not when showing MJ).
Film on a cutting room floor is shred usually meant to find its home in a garbage bin.
A film is first getting developed, then scanned and stored on harddisks, then gets colour, special effects, sound, finish.
Film and shred from a physical cutter have been replaced by digital productions with digital cameras and postproduction via software.
Software cannot leave shred on a cutter's room floor.
The rehearsals were filmed in HD. HD is certainly not cut with shred.
Conclusion: the "video left on the cutting room floor" is complete nonsense.

Sony ... contractual obligation with the estate to not use anything that showed Jackson in "a negative light,"
Sony's lawyer said the public release of the raw video could hurt the studio's plans to use it in other productions, such as an anniversary edition of the documentary.

Now this is interesting. A court room is considered being public. And an agreement between the estate and Sony Pictures to not show MJ in a negative light is hindering the sold material's use in a trial. Commercial interests interfering with justice.
But how for heaven's sake can these "sources" explain how a video showing a frail and sick MJ could in ANY way hurt an anniversary edition of TII - would they embed a limping MJ into "This is the whole truth about TII" and are afraid that this scene's commercial potential would go missing via Wikileaks or what?
Conclusion: the given concerns of Sony are complete nonsense.

Defense lawyers were ordered to narrow their subpoena request for the video, which Pastor called "remarkably over-broad."
Michael Jackson hired video photographers to record his rehearsals as he prepared for his comeback concerts in London, scheduled for July 2009. His estate later sold the video and documentary rights to Sony for about $80 million.

So one video out of 100 hrs is remarkably "over-broad".
Remarkably clear, remarkably giving testimony, remarkably what?
And if only the rights are belonging to Sony but not the material itself?

We are only talking MJ's personal videos so far.
Where is the footage that AEG produced?

Rota tu volubilis.
Back to the beginning.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

This is the court transcripts...of the hearing..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "all4loveandbelieve"
I have such a migraine!! Look even if Michael was ill and frail, and weak, and whatever... Murray is still responsible for giving propofol to Michael. Murray should have been a better person, a medical person who shouldn't have given him propofol.If he was a real doctor he would have not give him propofol, he knew it wouldn't be healthy,  He should have simply told Michael NO.. I will not be responsible if something happens to you. I am sure Michael would have understood.. Look what am I  saying, Michael is alive, he never got propofol.. Do you see what they are doing to us?  lolol/  This hoax better end soon, I am really getting fed up of this... Watch this, September comes, and the trial will be postponed again, why? because they did not find a pig and a vet to do research, or anything else. Remark my words, the trial will never take place.. Just a huge feeling I have. My intuitions are working overtime. Blessings to all.

I’ve really started to believe that profofol was never administered to michael in that house.  After everything else became quite obvious that this whole thing was either staged or that grossly incompetent people were handling things and reporting erroneous information, it seemed very, very odd that Nurse Cherilynn Lee, out of the blue would come straight out and say that Michael asked her to get him propofol without provacation.  It’s like she was the one whose job it was to introduce the hoax even before one realized it was on and poppin.  As if they said “curtain call” and she was the first on stage with the lead in lines for everything else that would follow.  

Before 6/25/09, I had never ever heard of propofol.  At least not by that name.  Anyone else would call it by it’s common name, Diprovan. Propofol is the generic name.   But in using the term propofol, it gave cause for people to start to do their own researching.  What the hell is propofol?  How did Michael know about this drug?  What’s the side effects?  How is it properly used?  Is it legal?  Who administers? Then, what goes along with proper administering of it, and so on, and so on.  It grabbed us and would not let go. It made us curious, suspicious.  And to me that was the catalyst and the purpose for that one term being used from the very onset of this hoax or what ever it turns out to be.  After that admission from Cheryl, she was out.  

Propofol must be the code name lolol/  for this hoax.  These are the numbers representing the letters in propofol.  If they mean anything in the numerology game, I don’t know.  Maybe one of our genuises can figure it out.  16,19, 15, 16, 15, 6, 15, 13.  It will be interesting to me if some 7s or the other hoax numbers come out of it.

Might not mean anything, just thought I’d throw it out there respect/
Oh yeah, she also added that he was hot (8, 15, 21)    and cold  (3, 19, 12, 4) just for the helluvit. lolol/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

IDK, Propofol seems like a symbolism. If we believe MJ is alive, then we know he is not addicted to Propofol. So why use this drug to 'kill' MJ? Out of any drug they could have picked, they pick one that has nothing to do with a sleeping aid!! Why this drug? What does it symbolize is the question?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "TheMoonIsDancing"
IDK, Propofol seems like a symbolism. If we believe MJ is alive, then we know he is not addicted to Propofol. So why use this drug to 'kill' MJ? Out of any drug they could have picked, they pick one that has nothing to do with a sleeping aid!! Why this drug? What does it symbolize is the question?

You want a really strange coincidence? I had posted lots of gematria stuff in the past....gematria is a way of giving letters/words numerical value.  A basic gematria is a=1, b=2, c=3 etc.....if you search my old posts...you will see many links.  Anyways.......the strange coincidence:

113 = propofol = This Is It

What are the odds, the drug that supposedly killed MJ, has the very same numeric value as his concert tour/film?  

Blessings Always
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

[offtopic:kk1fi89v]'Raw video of Michael Jackson'!!  Off topic sorry, but gives me a chance to try out Souza's new toys!  It doesn't matter which thread I'm reading, how confused or demoralised I feel, I keep bumping into Moon's sig vid and I remember why I'm here! That's some raw performance! Thanks Moon![/offtopic:kk1fi89v]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions