Doubles = Lies?
June 18, 2011, 01:20:12 AM
I decided to post my feelings on this subject, even if they go against public opinion. Now I know this isn't a theory, or some piece of the puzzle, and really, it is irrelevant to the whole hoax. These are just my emotions, I am not sure if they really have a place on this forum, or not. I do not want to irritate people or make anyone angry, I just want to get this out of my system.So again, this isn't really important to the hoax, so you can move on and not read if you dont want to. :) I promise I won't mind. Okay, so here goes. I can not believe in the double theory. I do not know Michael nor I will I probably ever know Michael, so I can't say for sure, but I don't believe that Michael is a liar. A prankster, sure. An illusionist, yes. A joker, of course. But a liar? I can only imagine Michael lying if it is very important and there isn't a better option. (Please, I know that of course he lied sometimes about little things, we all do! He isn't God, nor is he an angel) Would Michael use doubles? Yes, for safety reasons, all famous people have body doubles to trick the media and such for safety, but did Michael use a body double for the O2 announcement? Plus all the other times hoaxers insist on the person not being Michael. Would Michael put a double on stage to rehearse/speak/perform on his behalf? For the love of God I sincerely hope not. That in my opinion would be an ultimate betrayel. People have stood outside for hours in the rain, and paid ridiculus amounts of money, and have done crazy things to go to a concert, or see him speak, or watch him rehearse, they have cried and screamed, and been crushed by this overwhelming sensation of "Oh my God, its Michael, I LOVE him". And as much as I think they are a bit on the overly obsessive, crazy side ;) I can't help but feel crushed and hurt for people who went through all the trouble and emotion just for a double, for a second rate version Michael. P.T. Barnum, never agreed with tricking the public. Barnum love making money, but he made sure that if people were paying for his shows he would damn sure make sure that what they were going to see would be worth their money. A body double/impersonator isn't worth any money, if the audience doesn't know he is a double. This seems cruel and heartbreaking to fans all over the world, who love him so much, that their cherished memories, photos, and experiences, have all been with a fake Michael and not the real one. This overwhelming sense of betrayel is why I can not accept that he used body doubles in his performances, or accepting awards, or speaking, or singing, or anything else that people claim isn't the real Michael. Maybe he did during the O2 annoucement or in TII, for the purposes of the hoax, but really people? I can not believe that he would be so cruel to his fans. Again I don't know him personally, but it is hurtful to think that he would do that. People's emotions are so fragile, especially if they think they are meeting their childhood idol, and I think it is cruel that he would callously trick those people.
Please, any thoughts or ideas about this, do you think he did and why, and do you think its cruel for him to do this.
As always much love, admiration, and blessings to the hoaxing community and to Souza and Mo who maintain this amazing sight.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are only as alone, as we choose to be.
"That we are not separate and alone, but each of our hearts beat within the chaos and wonder of the universe. That our souls were created from the light of a billion stars."
Libravalidusamare
Do not forget to love

MJonmind

Re: Doubles = Lies?
June 18, 2011, 02:04:23 AM
Well put! Every nuance, every gesture, every slight body movement, every word, every giggle, every inch of skin, every piece of fashion, is him. What double could come even close to that magical charismatic performance?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 18, 2011, 03:27:27 AM
Quote from: "MJonmind"
Well put! Every nuance, every gesture, every slight body movement, every word, every giggle, every inch of skin, every piece of fashion, is him. What double could come even close to that magical charismatic performance?
Exactly!!!!!!!! I never quite understand doubles and impersonators, no matter how good you are, you will always be second rate. Because only Michael Jackson can be him as I can only be me, and you can only be you, others may come close, but they will always fall short. I just don't believe all the rumors of he used a body double there or that isn't really him. I guess I am just sooo tired of impersoators, you know? They should be the first rate version of themselves instead of the second rate versions of Michael, plus they confuse me. I want to be able to look at a photo of Michael, and not have 10 people go oh, no that isn't really him, just an impersonator. I don't want to have to check every MJ photo to make sure that it is really him and no one else. I just want Michael to be able to be Michael. Sorry, lol, the topic of body doubles/impersontors just really irritates me, lol, I don't mean to push negativity off on anyone. I am just a lil' tired of the doubles, you know? Much love and blessings to all!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"That we are not separate and alone, but each of our hearts beat within the chaos and wonder of the universe. That our souls were created from the light of a billion stars."
Libravalidusamare
Do not forget to love

June 18, 2011, 04:58:50 AM
Thank you for this post!!

bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Please, click "I Like It" on my Facebook page if you like my drawings :) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<br>

mm

June 18, 2011, 05:12:07 AM
You have to take into account that it may not have been Michael's choice for the footage to be shown.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 18, 2011, 06:59:07 PM
Quote from: "Metamorphman"
You have to take into account that it may not have been Michael's choice for the footage to be shown.

Sure, but I do believe that it was Michael's choice for the footage to be shown, because of the five very expensive cameras he used to document his rehearsals. Why use 5 cameras if it is for your own personal use. And why 5 extremely expensive cameras? That leads me to think that it was always suppose to be a documentary.
And, I guess I am more talking about appearances of Michael accepting an award or speaking, that people are claiming isn't him. Not just O2 and TII.  beerchug Cheers!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Libravalidusamare
Do not forget to love

June 18, 2011, 08:42:17 PM
VIP frequently use impersonators for safety, emergency, extreme, and alike reaasons, including hoax.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
June 18, 2011, 09:19:18 PM
Michael used doubles for getting out of a building for safety issues but I do not believe in doubles in TII and at 02. I see the same Michael, no difference at all. Impersonators can imitate Michael BUT ANYONE can have the same bone structure like Michael. Bring me the impersonator who looks like Michael the most and show me his hands. I can tell you if that is Michael or not. Let's say that they changed everything the impersonator had with surgical operations and made him look like Michael but how could they do his fingers and hands look the SAME like Michael's? He has a very unique finger shape. His fingers are curved and long and I saw NOONE, no body double or impersonator who has those type of hands. His hands make him recognizable the most. I do not see anything different in him other than the wig at 02. Except his physical appearance, I also do not believe that Michael would deceive his fans by not getting on stage himself. It's been so long that he didn't make a statement like this directly to the fans, so I'm pretty sure that he was so excited to meet the fans again. He wouldn't miss a thing like this and disrespect the fans by using an impersonator.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 19, 2011, 01:14:54 AM
Quote from: "PureLove"
Michael used doubles for getting out of a building for safety issues but I do not believe in doubles in TII and at 02. I see the same Michael, no difference at all. Impersonators can imitate Michael BUT ANYONE can have the same bone structure like Michael. Bring me the impersonator who looks like Michael the most and show me his hands. I can tell you if that is Michael or not. Let's say that they changed everything the impersonator had with surgical operations and made him look like Michael but how could they do his fingers and hands look the SAME like Michael's? He has a very unique finger shape. His fingers are curved and long and I saw NOONE, no body double or impersonator who has those type of hands. His hands make him recognizable the most. I do not see anything different in him other than the wig at 02. Except his physical appearance, I also do not believe that Michael would deceive his fans by not getting on stage himself. It's been so long that he didn't make a statement like this directly to the fans, so I'm pretty sure that he was so excited to meet the fans again. He wouldn't miss a thing like this and disrespect the fans by using an impersonator.
My thoughts exactly. I just can't bring myself to see Michael using body doubles unless for safety reasons like you said, leaving buildings and such.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Libravalidusamare
Do not forget to love

MashMike

June 19, 2011, 07:30:50 AM
[glow=red:1p9h7p2f]Shayphelps93agreat post!!!! I totally agree with u PureLove, i never believed  it was his double in 02 Arena, to me it was all Michael,  none of his doubles looks exactly like Michael, may be only 50% but the difference is obvious, even when he wears sunglasses. So, i'm almost sure Michael was announcing London concerts, may be some believe that's it's a double because of his odd behavior during the announcement, he was not in his usual tense. One doesn’t need to be a genius to notice that he was embarrassed and nervous, it was obvious that he didn’t want to do those 30 shows. If we compare “Dangerous” or “History” tour announcements, this one was too short and pointless.[/glow:1p9h7p2f]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
NO BROKEN BRIDGES CAN TURN US AROUND,CAUSE WHAT WE\'RE SEARCHING FOR, WILL SOON BE FOUND,CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE, JUST ONE MORE STEP,JUST ONE MORE STEP,DON\'T GIVE UP CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE

DrtyDian-a

August 24, 2011, 06:31:20 PM
I believe that the double theory is a possibility, though I cannot give a definitive yay or nay. No one can. However, I do not believe that using a double makes MJ a liar. Use of doubles, for whatever reason, is often a means to an end. Considering the fact that Michael is a big star and has a lot of impersonators, it makes sense to use a decoy to avoid the public, paparazzi, etc. Michael is inherently honest, without a doubt, I am sure it was difficult for him to pull off this part of the hoax. He probably had to think about it for a long time, and may never have become fully comfortable with the idea. Yet, I am sure that he might see things the same way I do: if a "lie" is necessary for the greater good, it is worthwhile. I am not talking about the lies and crapola we are often fed by the government and others under the guise of being for the greater good. I am talking about phenomenal events which require pulling the blinders over people's eyes for a period of time in order to achieve something great for the sake of others; a selfless kind of act.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll Never Make Me Stay/So Take Your Weight Off Of Me/I Know Your Every Move/So Won't You Just Let Me Be

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

~Souza~

August 24, 2011, 06:59:35 PM
DrtyDian-a, a request from me: can you please stop bumping old posts and rather start one new thread where you discuss all that you want to discuss? This is a little annoying for us who have been here for two years and come to the conclusion that it's something we've already seen many times.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions