PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
Re: The Illusion777
June 08, 2011, 09:43:55 PM
Max Martin's page is verified or not? Because if it is not, I do believe that this illusion person got another account just to give more credibility to people that he is the real deal, and he created Max  Martin account. Max says that they worked together in the album and people would think that illusion777 is really the person who he says. He couldn't agree with himself so he decided to challenge himself but also stated that "they" worked together. If Max's account is not verified, I'm 100% sure that illusion is just another troll. He was wrong about the funeral and he sounds like other trolls who lie. I don't believe in a comeback this year but that would awesome if he BAMs in July.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 08, 2011, 10:06:31 PM
Quote from: "PureLove"
Max Martin's page is verified or not? Because if it is not, I do believe that this illusion person got another account just to give more credibility to people that he is the real deal, and he created Max Martin account. Max says that they worked together in the album and people would think that illusion777 is really the person who he says. He couldn't agree with himself so he decided to challenge himself but also stated that "they" worked together. If Max's account is not verified, I'm 100% sure that illusion is just another troll. He was wrong about the funeral and he sounds like other trolls who lie. I don't believe in a comeback this year but that would awesome if he BAMs in July.

Go easy with the spray, there are some trolls who mean no harm:

But most of them do and I do believe that Illusion777 (what a typical and uncreative name) is a big hairy slimey troll. So do as this poster says:

Don't feed any more trolls. Until they can back up what they say, they are liars. Anyone who is apart of this hoax will not be caught running their mouth like this guy. Why would this guy be trusted? No one knows who the hell he is! I know some hoaxers are young and naive, or maybe just plain stupid (sorry), but be careful please. You make all of us look bad.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
June 08, 2011, 10:20:00 PM
Quote from: "TheMoonIsDancing"
Max Martin's page is verified or not? Because if it is not, I do believe that this illusion person got another account just to give more credibility to people that he is the real deal, and he created Max Martin account. Max says that they worked together in the album and people would think that illusion777 is really the person who he says. He couldn't agree with himself so he decided to challenge himself but also stated that "they" worked together. If Max's account is not verified, I'm 100% sure that illusion is just another troll. He was wrong about the funeral and he sounds like other trolls who lie. I don't believe in a comeback this year but that would awesome if he BAMs in July.

Go easy with the spray, there are some trolls who mean no harm:

But most of them do and I do believe that Illusion777 (what a typical and uncreative name) is a big hairy slimey troll. So do as this poster says:

Don't feed any more trolls. Until they can back up what they say, they are liars. Anyone who is apart of this hoax will not be caught running their mouth like this guy. Why would this guy be trusted? No one knows who the hell he is! I know some hoaxers are young and naive, or maybe just plain stupid (sorry), but be careful please. You make all of us look bad.

awww I had a troll like the one in the first picture you posted. I love those trolls but not the other type of trolls who lie to feed their own egos. They want to feel that they are important for some people. I feel sorry for them. And unfortunately there're very naive believers who want to believe every single person who says that he is an insider. I see they are very depressed everytime they find out their so called insider is just another troll. Everyone needs to be careful and think twice before they believe someone blindly.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 08, 2011, 10:26:58 PM
I'm not so sure about the troll thing with this Max person. Here are some more of his tweets. I think he really did just stumble upon a tweet - much like a lot of us do.

However, all this says to me is that he doesn't know anything. One would think that if he was really missing Michael (and curious about the hype) being an "acquaintance" of Teddy's, he would go ask Teddy about it.

MaxMartin68 Max Martin
@
@veronicafall i DONT control Teddy. We r acquintances...friends..not so much. Teddy needs 2 deal w his own issues. I dont control himor any1
11 hours ago Favorite Retweet Reply

MaxMartin68 Max Martin
@
@veronicafall u have no idea how bad i wish MJ were alive. I miss him. Its not fair 2 give people false hope.
»
Max Martin
MaxMartin68 Max Martin
@
@veronicafall i am an individual. I know wat i know. Lets just agree 2 disagree. I was lucky 2 know n work w him. :-)
»
Max Martin
MaxMartin68 Max Martin
@
@veronicafall hes gone
»
Max Martin
MaxMartin68 Max Martin
@
@veronicafall i worked w him 4 yrs n TII. His fam is mourning his loss. Theres no HOAX. U can believe wat u want but i wish it werent true.
»
Max Martin
MaxMartin68 Max Martin
@
@veronicafall cont...but its just not true. He was an amazing friend n artistic genius but honey hes truly gone.xxx

MaxMartin68 Max Martin
@
@veronicafall i was a friend to MJ...i know this hoax talk is CRAP
12 hours ago Favorite Retweet Reply
»
Max Martin
MaxMartin68 Max Martin
@
@dreamsART just started seeing postings..
23 hours ago Favorite Retweet Reply
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

June 08, 2011, 10:29:57 PM
what  is that. who is that? pale/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Think for yourselves and let others enjoy the privilege to do so, too.  ~ Voltaire

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
June 08, 2011, 10:32:59 PM
How many Max Martins on Twitter? This one is a fake. Why didn't Teddy never wrote to him or he never wrote to Teddy if they know each other? Smells like troll and can be the same person, illusion777 and Max Martin.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 08, 2011, 10:42:04 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login - if his fans don't know then maybe he doesn't have a twitter account.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Think for yourselves and let others enjoy the privilege to do so, too.  ~ Voltaire

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
June 08, 2011, 10:56:00 PM
Quote from: "heartphantom"
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login - if his fans don't know then maybe he doesn't have a twitter account.

Yup, here are what some of them wrote:

i am talking thru twitter 2 someone who say's he is max right now ? not sure... what is up! @maxmartin68

I think he's false , you must ask something secret to check it.

i agree, I think it's a fake. if it were real Dr Luke would be tweeting him.the things that this guy tweets is hilarious! there's no way Max talks like that! funny.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 09, 2011, 02:44:23 AM
theillusion777 The Illusion
Hollywood is the place to be in #July2011 #Bamsday

robmiller70 Livin' The Dream!
@theillusion777 is this a guess? Or is this backed by knowledge?

The Illusion
@robmiller70 It's backed by knowledge, most of which I can't reveal NOW, but can as the date grows near.
The Illusion

YOOtgyal sam
@theillusion777 im sorry but why would reveal to everybody where micheal is going to make his come back. I think isn't fair and isnt mj like

The Illusion
@YOOtgyal Hollywood is a vague enough statement. It's a pretty big part of Los Angeles. Never said WHERE in Hollywood

The Illusion
@dreamsART No, I was given the "thumbs-up" to release that information :)

The Illusion
 @robmiller70 Something of an insider. I don't know EVERYTHING but I do know SOME

joceli09 Joceli
@theillusion777 Can we expect something for the 13th of July?

The Illusion
@joceli09 Perhaps ;)

To me, this guy seems genuine. He is a very nice guy. accepts every opinion and even says that he totally understands peoples hostility towards him. He respects everybody. If he was a troll he would claim he knows everything about the hoax, but he doesn't. Just sayin. And why do people pressure him to reveal himself? Honestly, he said enough about himself already. If you were him, would you say who you are? I wouldn't.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
All you need is trust and a little bit of pixie dust

MJonmind

June 09, 2011, 04:04:58 AM
If this is the real Max Martin, and he was at the funeral, then he must know about the hoax, and he would have to keep the secret much like the family in saying MJ is dead.
Well, I guess we'll know after July13 if this guy's a fake. He doesn't really give any new information. BAM in Hollywood; it's not very connected to MJ. He's still someone to watch.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
June 09, 2011, 10:13:22 AM
Quote from: "Steph22"

To me, this guy seems genuine. He is a very nice guy. accepts every opinion and even says that he totally understands peoples hostility towards him. He respects everybody. If he was a troll he would claim he knows everything about the hoax, but he doesn't. Just sayin. And why do people pressure him to reveal himself? Honestly, he said enough about himself already. If you were him, would you say who you are? I wouldn't.

Why wouldn't I say who I am? I would definitely tell who I am if I have things to say about the hoax. Just like Teddy did. If he is the real why need to keep his identity secret? Behaving nice doesn't make you an insider. Trolls can behave nice too. They can lie politely.  lolol/ What did he say new? Nothing. He first wrote that Michael will be back in July and now when people asks if they can expect something to happen on the 13th of July, he says Perhaps. He's leaving an open door just incase Michael doesn't come back, he will be saying "well, I wrote Perhaps." Anyways, in a month he will be disappering or will be trying to find some excuses about why Michael didn't come back.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 09, 2011, 10:24:53 AM
You don't believe Michael will return PureLove, do you?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
All you need is trust and a little bit of pixie dust

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
June 09, 2011, 12:18:33 PM

I don't believe he will be coming back this year.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

June 09, 2011, 12:30:56 PM

I don't believe he will be coming back this year.
I agree on that. The trial, if it happens will be long and drawn out at least to the end of the year.  "4 years to get it right".  Maybe 2012 will bring a lot of upheaval/calamity in the world and people will welcome a bright and shining 'lightman' from the 'dead' to lead the world in love. I also think this The Illusion777 thinks too small and doesn't grasp the significance of this event like TS, BACK, the family and true insiders totally do.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 09, 2011, 12:56:50 PM
How many Max Martins on Twitter? This one is a fake. Why didn't Teddy never wrote to him or he never wrote to Teddy if they know each other? Smells like troll and can be the same person, illusion777 and Max Martin.

I believe this  max martin is fake.... ther is noone in the music bizz that is folowing him... it was a real account he would have lots of news mags and  bizz people following him   mj_dance/

ohh and  max martin  was born in 1971.. so  I ont think he would call himself maxmartin68... rather maxmartin71.. or maybe he is on twitter using his real name Martin Karl Sandberg

edit: about maxmartin68  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"This is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning." – Sir Winston Churchill

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal