@theillusion777
May 14, 2011, 03:01:30 PM
Does anyone follow this twitter account? He has sure interesting things to say and has also a blog site. He told that he has worked as an engineering assistant on Invicible.He doesn't know all about the hoax but Michael allowed him to give little hints, so he say's.Here's the link to his twitter page:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

And this is the link to his blog:

Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

Re: The Illusion777
May 14, 2011, 03:42:55 PM
Quote from: "allforlove"
Does anyone follow this twitter account? He has sure interesting things to say and has also a blog site. He told that he has worked as an engineering assistant on Invicible.He doesn't know all about the hoax but Michael allowed him to give little hints, so he say's.Here's the link to his twitter page:

Sorry I cannot open the twitter.com.. what does it say, can you copy paste it for the ones who does not have twitter or have difficulties in opening the link? thanks
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

May 14, 2011, 03:46:07 PM
Quote from: "all4loveandbelieve"

Sorry I cannot open the twitter.com.. what does it say, can you copy paste it for the ones who does not have twitter or have difficulties in opening the link? thanks

Here you are, it's a long read though.You have to start at the bottom.

@ theillusion777The Illusion
@veronicafall Murray - yes, Pearljr - she certainly is a good investigator (but no)
19 hours ago

theillusion777The Illusion
@veronicafall The fact that he waited so long to say anything is proof he's playing his role. Why not bring it up before?
21 hours ago

@veronicafall I'm not 100% knowing of everything, but I think the FBI is involved.
22 hours ago

@veronicafall (cont) that he was forced to go to these extreme lengths to get his message across.
22 hours ago

@veronicafall She is crying because of all the pain he had to deal with. She hates seeing her son struggle. She doesn't like (cont)
22 hours ago

@veronicafall The "plot" of the video, he chose the girl (she had also auditioned for TII), etc.
22 hours ago

@veronicafall Yes, in fact, he was involved with the making of the video (not directly though)
23 hours ago

@veronicafall Since he isn't involved in the hoax, he doesn't know the exact details. Just like I don't know everything.
23 hours ago

@veronicafall MJ did approve the album. There are clues in songs (one of the Peeking Behind the Curtain posts will explain)
23 hours ago

@veronicafall Karen Faye IS but she's playing her role. Teddy Riley isn't involved but he knows.
13 May

@veronicafall There's not too many people. There are a few (and few is a broad term) in on it.
13 May

@german_secret You're very welcome. Some more posts to come in the coming days 
13 May

@LaFataJackson I know, isn't it awesome?
13 May

@veronicafall I've heard from him a few times.
13 May

by theillusion777
@jermjackson5 isnt July a great month! 7+7+7=21 (day) and 7th month is July...21st July. My birthday. Know of anything happening in July?
9 May

@Quietstarlit I understand, that it seems "crazy" at first glance, but read into it. It'll make more sense.
10 May

@MsTJaxon Yes, but not completely. Just certain aspects.
10 May

@MsTrilly80 Nice to meet you too 
10 May

@veronicafall (cont) to prove that he planned it all
10 May

@veronicafall He arranged all the "clues" so that the fans would realize he's alive. Then the clues could be used when he returns (cont)
10 May

@WizFromOz It's okay 
10 May

@veronicafall He knows
10 May

@MsTJaxon I've kept in touch with him through the years and was offered the chance to participate (in the hoax)
10 May

TO EVERYONE WONDERING ABOUT MY REVELATION: I said, on the day the news broke of the court delay, that my revelation was delayed.
10 May

@akiraka4m I'm working on a new post, which will be posted this week. It's another "Peeking Behind the Curtain" post
10 May

@WizFromOz I've been around since the first day of the pre-liminary hearings (back in January)
10 May

@Mjinvestigators I said (on the day the news broke of the court delay) that my revelation was delayed.
10 May

@misscoppelia I can't tell who I am right now because of the confidentiality agreement. I am allowed to give little hints
10 May

@LaFataJackson Yes
10 May

@misscoppelia I worked on Invincible, as an engineering assistant.
9 May

@LaFataJackson Some of it
9 May

To the people who think I am MJ: I am NOT MJ
9 May

@LaFataJackson Thank you, I only wish to bring the truth to people. 
9 May

@misscoppelia Yes, the rEVOLution will begin This Summer. And MJ did say, "See you in July." 
9 May

@monii139 @venis77 Since the trial was delayed, I had to delay my revelation (of my identity)  But I will still be posting
9 May

@assenav39 Are you talking about how I signed, "TheIllusion & ThePerson"?
9 May

The next post will be another Q&A post, so send me your questions (on Twitter) 
6 May

@Pearljr Happy birthday Pearl 
6 May

@NicMar67 Keep your eyes peeled This Summer. Even though the trials been delayed, things are still in motion.
3 May

@NicMar67 I understand. This is a hard time, but it will not always be like this
3 May

Now, the third trial delay is until September (9), which is the 6 turned upside down.
3 May

The first date of the trial equaled 6. The second date equaled 6.
3 May

This makes the 3rd delay for the actual trial itself.
3 May

So, the trial has been delayed until September
3 May

Instead of 9 days of coded messages, it will now be 7 (starting May 3)
2 May

@MsShiningLove As of right now, I am able to reveal myself. But as the trial gets closer, things MAY change (or they may not)
29 Apr

(cont), and then you will be able to see who I am.
29 Apr

On May 9th, I will post a coded message. Each day, I will unravel a piece of it. Finally, on May 9th, I will unravel the final piece (cont)
29 Apr

@MsShiningLove I'm feeling well, thanks for asking  Yes 5/9/2011 isn't that far away 
28 Apr

@YouInMySoul It is 3:21 pm here
26 Apr

@YouInMySoul Aw, that sucks 
25 Apr

@YouInMySoul Yes, did you? 
25 Apr

@YouInMySoul Nothing just met with some amazing people 
25 Apr

@YouInMySoul @ILoveYouMost_ @TheLadyAmalthia My Easter went good  It was....interesting, to say the least 
25 Apr

How was your Easter everybody?
25 Apr

Post been delayed a little bit, will DEFINETLY be posted by the end of this weekend
23 Apr

Happy #EarthDay everyone! And also, Good Friday!
22 Apr

by theillusion777
"Whether Mr. Jackson is dead we are not disputing that" the defense stated
21 Apr

June 24th just hours before what would transpire @ carolwood Michael was there excited & happy cause June 25th "the Illusion" would begin
21 Apr

@MsShiningLove I'll do that, I have an idea that I'm working with, so...expect it tomorrow 
21 Apr

Woops! It'll actually be Post #6. My bad 
21 Apr

I'm not talking about the "Connecting the DOTS" or "Peeking Behind the Curtain" posts
21 Apr

Is there a certain topic that you would want me to do Post #5 on?
21 Apr

@titaniajames Thank you! And yes, it may seem like more than peeking, but this is all just a PIECE of the puzzle 
18 Apr

@MsShiningLove Thank you! Glad to see my posts are bringing about discussion 
18 Apr

The next ones will be: Blood on the Dancefloor, Invincible, Michael, and then finally one about the unreleased songs (Xscape, etc)
18 Apr

There will be 7 total "Peeking Behind the Curtain" posts
18 Apr

"Peeking Behind the Curtain Part 3: HIStory" You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ... 3-history/
15 Apr

@titaniajames Ah okay, yes that is a good book 
15 Apr

@titaniajames Are you talking about "In the Studio with Michael Jackson" or another book?
15 Apr

Interesting questions on the Jury Questionaire 
11 Apr

Things aren't as bad anymore, so I still will post my next posts this week. But I am still confused about some stuff, but I'll deal with it
11 Apr

TrueNewsZoneTNZ [True News Zone]
by theillusion777

'Murray on MJ Kids: 'That's My Children, I Love Them' You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
8 Apr

Going through some stuff right now, so to those expecting my posts: don't
9 Apr

jermjackson5Jermaine Jackson
by theillusion777

to clarify: we stopped tweeting under @alljack5ons post-reality show. That account's change of name to @Marlon_Jackson is not him/authentic
6 Apr

@MsShiningLove Thank you  much LOVE
7 Apr

(cont) along with POSSIBLY another "Connecting the DOTS" post 
4 Apr

I'm back, after being busy for the past few days. "Peeking Behind the Curtain Part 3: HIStory" is coming later this week (cont)
4 Apr

@MsShiningLove You're welcome  Part 3 (HIStory) is coming next week
31 Mar

"Peeking Behind the Curtain Part 2: Dangerous" You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ... dangerous/
31 Mar

@23galadriel I know what dead means LOL. But he's not dead 
31 Mar

@23galadriel How does that mean dead? Just wondering 
30 Mar

Funny how I mentioned 9 yesterday and then today, TMZ publishes an article which features Murray wearing the #18 (1+8 = 9) 
30 Mar

"Peeking Behind the Curtain: Dangerous" is coming later today!
30 Mar

TrueNewsZoneTNZ [True News Zone]
by theillusion777

'Dr. Murray proudly sported the number 18 -- the magic number that makes people barely legal. '
30 Mar

@_RandomTweeter_ Well...L = 3, O = 6, V = 4, E = 5...3+6+4+5 = 18 = 1+8 = 9. This is using simple numerology 
30 Mar

Curious that that tweet by Criss Angel says LOVE three times. Love = 9...so that makes it 999 
30 Mar

CrissAngelCriss Angel
by theillusion777

LOVE LOVE LOVE!
29 Mar

Going to be in the MJHOAXLIVE chat today with @Pearljr and @MJHOAXLIVE You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
26 Mar

@_RandomTweeter_ It's no problem 
26 Mar

@MJHOAXLIVE Will do 
26 Mar

@_RandomTweeter_ No lol. Read my previous tweet (that gives the quote of what the page says) to understand it 
26 Mar

@_RandomTweeter_ Read my previous tweet about page 133 in his autobiography MOONWALK to understand what I meant 
26 Mar

@CaliGirli76 Not completely. There WERE threats against him, but it's not the ONLY reason for this hoax.
26 Mar

I will always tweet about various things that show he's been planning this hoax for years...decades even.
26 Mar

He was talking about acting/filmmaking. I know it's been talked about before, but this shows that he was planning this for a long time.
26 Mar

Moonwalk, pg 133(1+3+3 = 7): "I said to myself, THIS is what I'm interested in doing when I have a chance - this is it."
26 Mar

Michael Jackson Doctor Trial Jury Selection Begins | Billboard.com You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
25 Mar

"Peeking Behind the Curtain Part 1: Bad" is NOW up: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ... art-1-bad/
25 Mar

@CaliGirli76 Yes, He is extremely saddened by Elizabeth's death, but he is still keeping strong, seeing as the end is near.
25 Mar

"Peeking Behind the Curtain Part 1: Bad" will be coming tomorrow
25 Mar

The post (about the clue songs) will actually be split into multiple parts (because there are so many songs). Each part is an album
25 Mar

I plan to spread the hints out from now until the trial starts (so there may be some weeks where I don't give hints).
25 Mar

But as you can see, there are numerous assistant engineers on the list of personnel. Well, next week's hint will further narrow it down.
25 Mar

Last week's hint (to my identity) was the list of people who worked on INVINCIBLE. This week, I leave you with this: assistant engineer
25 Mar

"I did what I had to do and saw it through without exemption I planned each charted course, each careful step along the byway..."
25 Mar

"And now, the end is here And so I face the final curtain..."
25 Mar

RIP Elizabeth Taylor. You will be missed. L.O.V.E.
23 Mar

theillusion777
Murray Trial: The trial is expected to be completed by the end of June You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login (via @lanow)
22 Mar

@rubis1966 I meant I will be going over songs that contain clues that MJ was planning the hoax
23 Mar

@TrueNewsZone You're welcome  It should be posted later this week or weekend.
23 Mar

@TrueNewsZone For instance, Hollywood Tonight will come before Breaking News in the post (since it's earlier in the album)
23 Mar

@TrueNewsZone They won't be alphabetical, but they WILL be in chronological order (in the order they appear on the albums)
23 Mar

The post about the clue songs will be organized by the albums (from BAD to MICHAEL, since the hoax is essentially Thriller II)
23 Mar

@xPerfectMJ I'm good, you?
22 Mar

Some of them you know, and some of them you may NOT
22 Mar

I will soon have a post up about various songs that contain clues that point to the hoax.
22 Mar

@_RandomTweeter_ I mean, he even refers to being back in the song. "Just when you thought he was done, he's back to get it again."
22 Mar

@_RandomTweeter_ and even though it's important, people barely seem to be discussing it. It is far from a coincidence that it was used.
22 Mar

@_RandomTweeter_ I know, but it's important.
22 Mar

@theillusion777 two birds is the key to help unlock a certain mystery? am i getting hot at connecting a dot?
22 Mar

Which is about a son who turns to an insect so he can fly away and see his father, who doesn't know he's alive. SOUND FAMILIAR? 
22 Mar

"Breaking News" includes part of "Flight of the Bumblebee."
22 Mar

@titaniajames Yes, I was there. A few rows back from the Jacksons actually.
20 Mar

@titaniajames Also, he WAS there...not necessarily on stage though.
20 Mar

@titaniajames He was referring to letting his kids be unveiled to the world. The "with me" was LIKELY figuratively speaking.
20 Mar

"Soon I will bring them on with me, let the world see them for the very first time." (talking about his kids coming on stage) the memorial?
19 Mar

@theillusion777
This has been talked about before, but the Geraldo interview from 05 is very ENLIGHTENING. pt1: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
19 Mar

@theillusion777
@MsShiningLove Well then, your wish is granted 
19 Mar

@theillusion777
@_RandomTweeter_ People have asked me who I am, since I am involved in this hoax (as I've said before). People have speculated.
19 Mar

@theillusion777
@MsShiningLove LOL 
19 Mar

@theillusion777
This weeks hint is: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ... kson_album)#Personnel
19 Mar

@theillusion777
Once a week, I will give a hint about WHO I am. With 5/9/2011 (trial start) being the big "revelation."
19 Mar

@theillusion777
Because I am NOT MJ
19 Mar

@theillusion777
When I said "TheIllusion777 will be revealed", I meant that I will be revealing who I am...not MJ returning. Hope there wasn't confusion.
19 Mar

@theillusion777
Attention everyone, @RealMAttraction is NOT MJ. That should be clear from when he posted a remix of BREAKING NEWS saying it was him.
19 Mar

@theillusion777
Soon meaning when the trial begins.
18 Mar

@theillusion777
TheIllusion777 will be revealed "soon and very soon." I will reveal WHO I am, HOW I became involved, and WHY I've done what I've done
18 Mar

@theillusion777
"And piece by piece by piece by piece, MJ is revealed until he jumps out. And on Michael's command, we begin!"
18 Mar

@theillusion777
@MsShiningLove Thank you 
18 Mar

About @theillusion777
. 202Tweets
27Following
247Followers
4Listed
Last Edit: June 15, 2011, 02:32:28 PM by loma
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 14, 2011, 03:53:07 PM
Sorry don't know why there is so much space between the tweets. confused/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
May 14, 2011, 04:33:33 PM
I heard about him for a while now and I'm following him and also read his blog too. Let me tell you one thing. This is just a believer like us who want to take the attention on imo. He says that he's one of the assistant engineers that worked in the Invincible album. There're several assistant engineers who worked for that album. Even if he tells who he is, and gives one of the engineers name, how are we going to be sure that he is the person who he says he is? AND I read the answers he gave and the thing that made me believe that he is just a believer was, the things he wrote about the funeral at FL. He says that it is the same place and no green screen was used. Here is the answer he gave which I am 100% sure that it is WRONG!

This answer goes against what ALOT of hoaxers believe, but it actually WAS shot at the cemetary. The reason the background looked so fake was because the camera. In movie making, you have wide depth of field and short depth of field. The lens had a short depth of field, so everything seemed CLOSER than they actually were. Hope that explains it.

I'm a filmmaker myself too and that FL shooting has nothing to do with the DOF! Definitely a green screen was used. We all know how different the background is. This is the reason why I believe this person is just a believer who is reading TS' posts because there're lots about numerology on his blog and it's the same how TS explained. There's nothing new and interesting with him.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 14, 2011, 05:32:48 PM
I'm following this guy. Idk but he seems to know something. Just a weird feeling I have about him. His posts are surely intriguing
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
All you need is trust and a little bit of pixie dust

May 14, 2011, 06:19:35 PM
Whoa! There was a greenscreen used at the funeral?  I’m sure that was discussed but I must’ve missed it.  Is there a view topic someone can direct me to?  I want to see it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

May 14, 2011, 06:31:11 PM
Quote from: "hesouttamylife"
Whoa! There was a greenscreen used at the funeral?  I’m sure that was discussed but I must’ve missed it.  Is there a view topic someone can direct me to?  I want to see it.

Here's a thread about the funeral.You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
May 14, 2011, 08:12:50 PM
Here's the video about the funeral.

[youtube:32rttc0a]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DuC-Q--u0UE&feature=youtu.be[/youtube:32rttc0a]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

May 15, 2011, 10:50:31 PM
Quote from: "all4loveandbelieve"

[Tweets Quoted]
Thank you so much ... very much appreciated. blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

May 16, 2011, 12:01:08 AM
Okay i also (like PureLove) don't believe that TheIllusion777 has some kind of inside information, just to make it clear for you guys here are his Posts and you can see that he is just following TS, that's all. :D  Maybe some of you will think different, but that's my opinion. ;)
Post #1: Introduction & “4 Years to Get It Right”

Hello all! My name is TheIllusion777. I first arrived at MJHOAXLIVE blog on 1/5/11 (1+5+1+1 = 8, or a big number in the ELVIS hoax).

Second, my name TheIllusion equals 9 -

The = 2+8+5 = 15 = 1+5 = 6

Illusion = 9+3+3+3+1+9+6+5 = 39 = 3+9 = 12 = 1+2 = 3

and 6+3 = 9

Furthermore, I opened this blog on 1/6/11 (1+6+1+1 = 9).

Finally, I revealed some previously unknown numerology..MAINLY in MJ’s statement about “4 years to get it right.” Let me explain…

————————————————–

2009 was, as we all know, the beginning of this Show (the hoax). And, as TS said, the 4 years statement refers to 2012 (using inclusive reckoning). So where does the numerology come in?

Well, let me show you:

2009 = 2+9 = 11

2012 = 2+1+2 = 5

11&5 (or 11/5) refers to the “V For Vendetta” connections (“remember, remember the fifth of November”).

Furthermore, 11+5 equals 16, which then equals 7 (an important number in the MJ hoax).

———————————————

This is all I can say now, but expect somemore posts “soon and very soon.”

Signed,

TheIllusion & ThePerson

~ by theillusion777 on January 6, 2011.

Posted in Numerology
Post #2: The “Vision”

Hello all! Welcome to my second post! First off, this was posted 1/10/2011 at 10:11 am (PST), which adds up to 9.

———————————————————

Okay, this post is about the numerology hidden in the VISION dvd set, mainl the seven 7′s.

DISC 1:

# of Songs – 16 (1+6 = 7)

Length of DVD (all videos combined) – 1:54:51 (1+5+4+5+1 = 16 = 1+6 = 7)

DISC 2:

# of Songs – 19 (1×9 = 9)

Length of DVD (all videos combined) – 2:08:15 (2+8+5+1 = 16 = 1+6 = 7)

BONUS DISC:

# of Songs – 7

Length of DVD (all videos combined) – 36:14 (3+6+1+4 = 14)

*Note: If you add the 7 and the 14, you get 21 (7×3 or 777)

—————————————————

The title, “Vision,” ALSO equals 7:

Vision = 4+9+1+9+6+5 = 34 = 3+4 = 7

That makes seven 7′s hidden in the DVD set!

1. Title (7 number 1)

2. # of vids on D1 (7 number 2)

3. Length of D1 (7 number 3)

4. Length of D2 (7 number 4)

5. Length of BD plus # of vids on BD (777 or 7′s number 5, 6, and 7)

————————————————————–

Well, that’s it for now! Look for my next post, which will be a Q&A type post, where you can submit questions for me to answer.

Signed,

TheIllusion & “ThePerson”

~ by theillusion777 on January 10, 2011.

Posted in Numerology
Post #3: BAM – This Summer?

Hello all! It is time for my third post. Yes, I know I said this would be about how to aim down at possible BAM dates. But I felt this was more warranted (for the time being).
Recently, I gave out an email address, where you can contact me and ask for proofs, etc. I recieved my first email, where the person asked “Why not a bam on 11-11-11?”
I will now post my reply to this person here. In it, I show that there are hints that the BAM will be This Summer.
Enjoy!
Hello,

To answer your question about the BAM (not being on 11-11-11), I show you the following things:

1. Criss Angel’s tweet about “The Revolution” beginning in Summer 2011. TS (the one behind TIAI) redirected to a thread about this tweet, which shows it’s important. Thus, this means a BAM in the Summer (see you in july?) is likely.

2. In TIAI Updates, they always have a date hidden in the section numbers (1-18, 2-5, 3-9, etc). In Update 6.5, it had 11 sections (which makes 6.5-11 or 6/5/11). This again points to something on this date (or in The Summer).

3. In my posts on the chatroom, I show how 6/5/2011 equals 6 (as do the death and birth dates…making 666). Turning the 666 system upside down is a BIG mission in this hoax. Yes, you can argue that 11/11/11 equals 6 (1+1+1+1+1+1 = 6)…but as of RIGHT NOW, the BAM is slated to be This Summer. Yes, it COULD BE changed, but as of right now, there are NO delays.

And furthermore, I can leave you with this:

I started posting THE DAY BEFORE Kenny Ortega testified about how MJ said “The Illusion was going to begin June 25th.” Furthermore, I created this email back in 2005! and as you notice, the name this email is under is Tim Story (TS). How could I possibly know ANYTHING about TS or the hoax BEFORE 2009? No, I am not saying I am TS….but isn’t it weird how I created this email BEFORE 6/25/2009? and the fact that I started posting the day BEFORE Kenny mentioned THE ILLUSION?

Peace and Love to you,
TheIllusion777
I hope this reply was enlightening to you all. It’s time to wrap up this post.
Signed,
TheIllusion & ThePerson
~ by theillusion777 on February 15, 2011.

Posted in Numerology
Post #4: Joe vs. Joseph & BAM Acronym

Hello all! Time for my 4th post, which goes into the “Joe vs. Joseph” questions. I had been asked by SusieCats about this and decided to post about it.

—————————————————

Okay, so as we all know, the death certificate said Michael JOSEPH Jackson, but plenty of other documents have said Michael JOE Jackson (court documents, driver’s license, etc).

SusieCats also asked about numerology ties and showed that -

Michael Joseph Jackson = 8

Michael Joe Jackson = 2

Remember how I have been showing that the BAM will likely happen on a day that equals 6 (to tie into 666, because birth&death date equal 6 too). Well, if you take the two numbers and subtract the 2 from the 8…you get 6!

Is it a coincidence? Remember friends, there is NO SUCH THING as coincidences. There are even scientific principles that show coincidences simply DO NOT happen (the law of large numbers).

————————————————————————-

You may be asking WHICH NAME does he go by, for real. Well the answer to that friends is, beLIEve it or not, BOTH.

Yes, BOTH. But, Michael Joseph Jackson is a name that is especially used for the hoax.

—————————————————-

I also wanted to talk about the word BAM. As you know, it refers to the time when MJ returns to public knowledge (different than the “piece by piece” return, which we are in right now).

But what you may not know is…it can also be seen as an ACRONYM (where each letter stands for a word).

B = Back

A = After

M = Murray

Back After Murray (trial). Now, I am NOT saying this is the ONLY meaning for BAM. It means MANY things. But this shows that MJ will NOT bam until the Murray trial plays it course.

———————————————————

Well, that’s all for now. Remember, if you want to ask me questions…post them in the comments section or email me at:

Signed,
TheIllusion & ThePerson

~ by theillusion777 on February 16, 2011.

Posted in Numerology
Post #5: Q&A with TheIllusion

Hello all! I recently got a list of questions, that I felt were worthy of a post. I hope these answers will satisfy you.

Enjoy!

1. Did Michael know of Elvis’ hoax death (if it was a hoax) always or did he learn from The Princess, Lisa?
Yes, he had always suspected that Elvis hoaxed his own death….but when he married Lisa, he found out for sure. He’d even talked to Elvis at one time.
2. When he comes back, will you reveal your identity?
If Michael let’s me, I will.
3. After June did Michael return to Ireland? I know he lived here in around 2006 time and I read somewhere he loved it.
He’s been ALL over the world since his “death.” Ireland is ONE of MANY places. I cannot give his current location.
4. Was he in india at some point, there was something about Jermaine going to india and a man in a tailor’s said he made clothes for Jermaine’s brother?
Yes. Maybe that brother was Michael, maybe it wasn’t
5. When he comes back will there be a movie or a book or documentary on how he and other’s pulled it off revealing everything behind it?
There will be a documentary (of sorts), where he shows how he pulled it off, and explains his reasons.
6. Was Dr Murray in a movie called “24 Hour Party People”?
That was NOT the same Conrad Murray.
7. Is that Dr Murray’s real voice?
Yes, it is his real voice. He is a real person.
8. Was Michael behind the V for Vanquish videos, if not do you know are they linked to the hoax?
I do not know for sure, but it has much of the same message as the hoax. So we’ll see July 13th
9. Was the funeral actually in the cemetery or was it in a studio?
This answer goes against what ALOT of hoaxers believe, but it actually WAS shot at the cemetary. The reason the background looked so fake was because the camera. In movie making, you have wide depth of field and short depth of field. The lens had a short depth of field, so everything seemed CLOSER than they actually were. Hope that explains it.
10. Is the Dome Project going ahead?
Yes indeed. We have NOT seen all of it.
11. Is Michael done with music upon his return?
No, there are new albums coming out. He loves to record and likely will record more songs.
12. Has he been involved with any movies released since or before June 25 2009? If so what ones and what roles did he have?
He hasn’t directly been involved, but some Sony movies have to do with him (2012, etc).
Remember, if you have ANY more questions, post them in the comments, and I will answer them.
Love,
TheIllusion
~ by theillusion777 on February 21, 2011.

Posted in Q&A

I'll post more later on today.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"What one wishes is to be touched by truth and to be able to interpret that truth so that one may use what one is feeling and experiencing, be it despair or joy, in a way that will add meaning to one\'s life and will hopefully touch others as well.
This is art in its highest form. Those moments of enlightenment are what i continue to live for." -Michael Jackson

MissG

May 16, 2011, 08:20:56 AM
fresse/  neverending circles.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

May 16, 2011, 08:37:08 AM
They all speak so beautifully yet No one of them never showed Any proof they are who they say they are. Just words can't be taken seriously.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

May 16, 2011, 08:49:43 AM
yep . what was that statement michael made to  bashir ? something about the one's who know don't talk.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

May 16, 2011, 09:45:20 AM
Quote from: "JentleTouch"
They all speak so beautifully yet No one of them never showed Any proof they are who they say they are. Just words can't be taken seriously.

That's true but that could also be the case when they are who  they say they are. Just because someone is known doesn't mean that person is to be trust.We learned how much we can be fooled by the media so what is real and what is not.But I can imagine Michael would like to inform us in some way.So it could very well be possible that one or more of the so called informers is for real. As long as we don't go blind by what someone says it doesn't hurt to follow one. If it's another fake sooner or later they wil be exposed.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions