~Souza~Topic starter

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
40 minutes ago by TMZ Staff  

With the two-year anniversary of Michael Jackson's death approaching -- one helicopter company is giving fans the chance to pay their respects ... by raining flowers down around Neverland ... mid-flight.

The 30-minute Channel Island Helicopter flights are set to take off June 24th and 25th -- exactly two years since Jackson died after a Propofol-induced cardiac arrest.

During the flight, passengers are encouraged to honor the late entertainer by chucking his favorite flower -- a red rose -- out of the helicopter mid-flight ... over nearby Zaca Peak.

A rep for the helicopter company tell us -- fans are super excited for the aerial tour ... saying they feel it will bring them "closer to heaven" ... and closer to Michael.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~Topic starter

So last year his favorite flower was a sunflower, now it's a red rose. Okay...

One would almost think Mike is at Neverland, when you look at the last sentence. 8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mac5k

It only costs $175.00  ;)

More Info Flight Over Neverland Channel Islands Helicopters proudly presents “Flight Over Neverland” on Friday, June 24th and Saturday, June 25th commemorating the 2nd anniversary of the passing of beloved entertainer Michael Jackson.
Flights depart from Santa Barbara Municipal Airport (SBA) from the Signature Aviation aboard a Robinson 44 Helicopter for a 30 minute air tour. Loyal fans will be whisked to the skies over Neverland Ranch- …the sprawling estate that was home to the King of Pop for nearly 20 years.
Fans will also be able to pay tribute during the flight by dropping a complimentary red rose (MJ’s favorite flower) atop nearby Zaca Peak- a 3000 foot summit overlooking the Neverland grounds. Bring your i-pod to play your cherished Michael tunes during the flight.
The flight to and from Neverland provides some of central California’s most breathtaking countryside including the sprawling vineyards of Santa Yenez , Lake Cachuma, and stunning views of the Santa Barbara area. Seats are limited; please book your seat today!
The helicopter will travel around Neverland, maintaining a respectful distance while allowing for incredible views of the property.

$175 Per Individual Passenger
$500 private flight of up to three passengers.
Call Channel Islands Helicopter at 805-512-1371 to request the THRILLER FLIGHT and reserve your seat today!
Find us on Facebook at Channel Islands Helicopters | Facebook
Find us on the web Channel Islands Helicopters
Terms & Conditions of Sale:
All reservations must be accompanied with FULL payment with a credit card No passenger Age Limit. Easy access to helicopter with steps, or assistance of staff. Small children fly in booster seats and babies fly in car seat (no lap seating). 285 lbs per passenger weight limit. 600 lbs combined passenger weight limit. Passengers must be present 15 minutes prior to their scheduled flight to participate in a mandatory safety briefing. If passenger is not present for safety briefing they are considered a no-show and no refunds will be made. An attempt will be made to fly the passenger on a later flight at the sole discretion of Channel Islands Helicopters. If a flight is cancelled due to weather, an alternate flight time will be proposed or a gift certificate in the amount of the flight good for one year will be issued. Refunds are issued at the discretion of Channel Islands Helicopters. Channel Island Helicopters reserves the right to deny service to any person for any reason.

[BBvideo 425,350:2prh030m]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kumbli25w6o&feature=player_embedded[/BBvideo:2prh030m]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The red rose symbolizes many different meanings depending on its shade and the amount. In general it portrays beauty, passion, courage and respect. It says congratulations, I love you and shows a sincere love. It is viewed as a symbol of deep romantic love and desire .

[offtopic:2d7us2ll]I bet sunflowerguy.com is not happy with the change.[/offtopic:2d7us2ll]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

go on dance on the floor in the round, baby

L.O.V.E lives forever!

~Souza~Topic starter

Quote from: "brunob12"
The red rose symbolizes many different meanings depending on its shade and the amount. In general it portrays beauty, passion, courage and respect. It says congratulations, I love you and shows a sincere love. It is viewed as a symbol of deep romantic love and desire .

[offtopic:sgl6usaw]I bet sunflowerguy.com is not happy with the change.[/offtopic:sgl6usaw]

Hmmmm, there are 18 roses displayed in the picture. According to the site you linked to, it means "I'm sorry". Who's sorry and for what? Is MJ sorry for staying away so long? lolol/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thank God they realized Michael likes Red Roses mj_bad/ ..i bet he loves all the flowers but i also bet that the red color is his favorite  elvis_/ ...Wonder who thought of changing the "flower" 'theme'?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thank you for sharing this article with us. TMZ has been pretty quiet lately, it had me wondering.

Yes, that last sentence does stand out for sure. "bring them "closer to heaven" ... and closer to Michael" implies that Michael is there. Maybe they are referring to his spirit, IDK.

Also - wasn't there a no fly rule over Neverland? It seems like that is no longer in effect.

The red rose is what was at his memorial, right? I wonder if there is any significance.

It will be interesting to see how many people do that. If they can afford that they can afford $20 to the MJJforeverinnocent project.

Blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

I wonder if the red rose has significance to Father's Day?  It is Father's Day today -- perhaps MJ always received red roses on Father's Day - just surmizing - :)  - maybe it is way of expressing his LOVE to all the fathers out there today.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

Thank you for your post.. very interesting. Does anyone lives near Nerverland? If so can you go take a peak and see who will pick up all the roses, and where will they bring the roses after they picked them up? I am just wondering if they bring them inside Never land, there can be a possibility Michael is inside, or he is not there. I have no clue. Did Janet new boyfriend buy Neverland for her/ There was an article that he would have bought Neverland for Janet. I haven't heard anything after..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

lolol/ I knew this would happen and I predicted it when I first heard that Katherine Jackson was selling roses. lolol/  Last year Lisa Marie and sunflowers, this year Katherine’s roses, next year  typing/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

"V for Vendetta"  :D

Is anybody going to Neverland?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"What one wishes is to be touched by truth and to be able to interpret that truth so that one may use what one is feeling and experiencing, be it despair or joy, in a way that will add meaning to one\'s life and will hopefully touch others as well.
This is art in its highest form. Those moments of enlightenment are what i continue to live for." -Michael Jackson

Quote from: "~Souza~"
So last year his favorite flower was a sunflower, now it's a red rose. Okay...

One would almost think Mike is at Neverland, when you look at the last sentence. 8-)

or at zaca lake where he did go "camping" a few times....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"This is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning." – Sir Winston Churchill

The fans have also purchased 4,500 red roses for Michael’s crypt.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

on their facebook  "Channel Islands Helicopters" they say
[glow=red:gpxflizo]"Well folks- TMZ picked up on our event. A little more "Sensationalist" than reality...but it's TMZ after all."[/glow:gpxflizo]

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"This is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning." – Sir Winston Churchill

Dancer

The article says: "The 30-minute Channel Island Helicopter flights are set to take off June 24th and 25th -- exactly two years since Jackson died " - as if he died on 24th AND 25th... Reminds me of Ben Evenstad's "that day and the other d... uhm..."
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Akon on MJ, May 2009]The way he thinks....some artists think regional, some think national, I was thinking international. He thinks planets. It\'s on another level...[/size][/color]

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal