I am fairly new to this site. Posting only a few things. I have done the research long before finding this forum. After reading TS and watching " The Arrivals" series on youtube by Wakeupcall.com, things have slammed me into the damn wall.
to quote another member, whose name escapes me at the moment " My eyes are wide open". Let me explain. Some of you may think I am nuts, I wish it were that easy to explain.

I have to give you a short explanation of my background for you to understand what I am going to say. I was a very abused child. Both physically and sexually. The beatings began as early as 2, that's as far back as I can remember. I have a very vivid memory at 2 being in the hospital with pneumonia. There were about 8 cribs in one room, each having their own tent over it. The tent was for steam to break up the congestion. My crib was against the back wall by a window. At the age of 2 I realized immediately that no one was coming to see me, other then hospital staff. All the other children had their parents etc, there almost 24/7.My 2 year old mind devised a way to get that attention. By pinching the baby in the crib next to me. When she cried, people came running. When I cried there was no one there, But I was crying with the baby because I knew at that age I was hurting someone to get attention, I was using this little baby as a tool. It worked. Any parent that came to their child's crying side always came to me and held me to. I honestly do not remember any member of my family including my mother ever being there. I won't go into the abuse to much except to say I wore cuts and welts on my back, buttocks and legs every week. Lamp cords, wire hangers, rolled newspapers and her favorite, a 7 foot bullwhip my brother got as a present from a friend that had gone to Mexico on vacation. Oh and the punches in the back, shoulder and head. Never in the face.
I won't delve into what my half brother did because I still feel that the abuse I suffered does not compare to what so many others have suffered through, therefore I don't believe I have the right to put myself in that category.I know it doesn't make sense but it will.

After reading the posts from TS and following some of the links he had I came across a link to a series called
" The Arrivals" I still have not finished them all as there are over 40 I believe with sub videos, ie: 5a, 5b,5c etc. I am a believer in God. Always have been and always will be. I believe I was led to this site and to the investigation not just for clues about Michael Jackson, but for God to finally show me why I have endured these things but not just that. Since a small child I had the ability to think about something or someone I had not seen in years. Usually within a week or two, they or it would appear.

Now there are all levels of psychic abilities. High to low and everything in between and all different types. I never watched much tv as a kid. I didn't want to be around my mother. So I stayed in my room or worked.I had my first job as a waitress at 13. I joined volley ball teams, basketball teams, became a candy stripper and signed up for tennis lessons. All these things I attended alone. Every school play or chorus production I was in, no one was there to see me, except one aunt out of guilt once in awhile, but it was appreciated. It bothered me but it didn't. I can't explain it any better than that. I stayed away from crowds and outside influences until I turned 15 and tried to kill myself. Here is where God stepped in front of me. I won't bore you with the details of what led up to this only that I went to the medicine cabinet to get my mothers blood pressure pills. They were NEVER any where but in that cabinet.She had extremely high blood pressure and I had below normal so I knew just one would do the job. They weren't there. No where. So I tore open a disposable razor and took the blade quietly to my room while she screamed in her drunk rants to my father who I had only just met for the first time 2 weeks before. I never locked the bedroom door for fear she would beat me for it, so when she found it locked she panicked and got a neighbor to break it down where they found me standing with 6 gaping wounds. 3 in each wrist. That was the only time my mother put her arms around me and make no mistake, that was for the benefit of the neighbor and arriving EMT's.

God rode in the ambulance with me but he had more in store for me. Drugs, alcohol, running away every time they caught me, By the age of 16 I had been in 8 foster homes in less than 2 years and locked up in the youth home. For what? What crime did I commit? Just like MJ, what did he do to deserve what the media did to him?

Okay, you know about the low level psychic ability I have, the other oddity God gave me was the ability to break down chemicals, like right now. I have an accelerated liver. Simple example. You take 2 Tylenol for a headache and it's gone in 30 mins. I take 6 Tylenol and it will lesson it for about an hour. I have woken up during 2 surgeries and it takes about 22 shots of Novocaine to work on a tooth. That much Novocaine should last at least 2 hrs or longer. It starts to wear off on me within 20 min. The point being all the destructive things I was doing in trying to kill myself, and that was exactly what I was trying to do, was not going to be allowed by God.

I did not read newspapers, go to movies or watch tv. I listened to my music, I lived for my headphones and my music but certain songs gave me really bad feelings. I mean gut pain. I didn't question it nor investigate the lyrics. I simply refused to listen to them again. That makes 5 things. Let me refresh for you. I was always alone, no outside influences, I was not influenced by tv or movies, I could think orfsomeone or something and they would appear, I could break down harmful substances almost immediately

For several months before June 2009, I was experiencing the psychic part almost on a daily basis. I used to get up at 1:40 am for work. Take the shower, get things ready for dinner that night, do some dusting, laundry, then spend 35 min. with my coffee watching the only thing on at that time of the morning, Chriss Angel. I never really paid much attention to the things he was doing but did think the levitation of regular people was pretty cool, rigged or not. Suddenly around early March 2009 I was able to see the things he was trying to get others to see. Like writing down 5 numbers on 5 separate pieces of paper with his back turned and the person writing them hidden behind something. I knew every number in order. A fluke? perhaps until the first week of June 2009.

Now you have to pay close attention to this next part. In the mid 90's we bought our first Rottweiler. We have raised 9 of them over the years and we are NOT breeders. I am a member of the United States Humane Society and The Doris Day Foundation who train dogs for the blind for free. I am a avid animal advocate. Breeding Rottweilers got out of hand and I was trying my best to stop the puppy mills. So we bought Butkus, my main man. What a sweetheart he was. One night he woke me up throwing up. Now Rotts will eat grass because they need the nutrients in it. Once the body has extracted those, they throw up the scrap, so to speak. But the vomiting got worse. Within 24 hours he couldn't stand. He was 9 months old. We put him in the hospital. I have never seen an animal so sick. They told us he had parvo and was probably born with it and even though all our dogs are checked every 6 months and especially puppies, they get the entire vaccination package every 3 months. The smell of the sickness was horrible but I climbed in that cage with him and held him. I could see that bright light in his eyes fading even though he was fighting as hard as he could. I asked the vet that night if he was going to make it because I was not going to stand by and let him suffer like that. He told me he was responding slowly and was a fighter and not to worry.

That night at approximately 3 am the room filled with that stench from his sickness and he appeared in front of me as if he was sitting on my lap. It was just  his shoulders on up. His eyes were bright, his ears were up and he was panting a smile, He hovered there for what seemed like about 20 min. then he slowly pulled back, just faded away and the stench went with him. Needless to say I was crying. At 7:30 am that same morning my children called me at work and told me the vet had left a message on our machine that Butkus died during the night.I am telling you this because it leads into June 2009.

Understand this is not easy for me to talk about because I don't understand fully what is happening to me but I think I'm beginning to. I have a 16 x 16 living room. My chair was across the room directly across from the main bathroom door, 16 feet away. I was drawing an abstract prototype for a clay picture I was going to do when I caught a movement in the bathroom in the corner of my eye. The door was open, the lights were off and the only light on in the living room was a lamp with a 40 watt bulb. I have migraines and can't take bright light, No one else was up. I raised my eyes up toward the bathroom, nothing there. As soon as I looked back down I saw it again. This time I sat and waited. After a few minutes a black full size silhouette of a man about 6 feet tall simply strolled from the far wall of the bathroom, an area I could not see from where I was sitting, across the floor and straight into the 6 wood cabinets on the wall I could see. I was startled but had no fear which is what actually scared me. Any normal person would have come out of their skin but it didn't phase me. I went back to my drawing. The next day was June 3, 2009, my oldest daughters birthday and they found the body of David Carradine in his hotel room dead. Coincidence, right?

A little more than 2 weeks later again same scenario. I'm alone in my chair, drawing, same lighting and again movement in the bathroom. This time I watched. A few minutes later the same black silhouette of a man walked across the bathroom and disappeared. 48 hrs. later Ed McMahon, Johnny Carson's sidekick from the tonight show died on June 23, 2009. Still coincidence? It gets better.

In the month of June 2009 I saw 3 black silhouette figures and one person came to me exactly like Butkus had. In the early morning hours of June 24, 2009 Farrah Fawcett came to me. She was absolutely radiant. Again it was from the shoulders up. She had her hair up and was wearing a thin like black cashmere V neck sweater and she was smiling, I mean smiling. She stayed there just as if she were right on my bed and like Butkus started to slowly fade back till she was gone. I thought that strange since she was doing okay the last I had heard. Later that afternoon on June 24, 2009 I saw on AOL news she had been brought to the hospital. The next day was June 25,2009, Farrah died. Then Michael Jackson "died".

Now remember I told you I saw 3  silhouettes and then Farrah in the month of June 2009. The 3rd silhouette did not appear until the early morning hours, I'd say about 3 am (I am a severe insomniac) on June 27th, 2009. 2 days AFTER MJ's "death".  The next day on June 28th, Billy Mays the commercial guy was found dead in his bed. When I heard the news about Michael I had no feeling at all that it was true. My step son even called me from Florida to ask if I was okay because he knew I grew up with MJ. I am 18 months older than Michael, we had somewhat the same childhood and I grew up 2 hours from his home in Gary, Indiana.

Now, the investigating. One word. Illuminati. They have been brain washing, mind control if you will for a very long time. Just about every movie, commercial or advertisement you see has subliminal messages. Now my husband is the poster child for a person under mind control and it's very frustrating. So I had to find a way to prove it to him.

Lets take the poster for Michael's song " Blood on the Dance Floor" the main symbols for the Illuminati is a black and white checked floor and one eye and pyramid. If you are watching you will see them in your face in almost everything.
After an argument with my other half about this he went to the store. I turned on what I thought would be a mindless comedy just to have back ground noise while I was working on my poetry for my website. Something told me to watch the movie. It was called 9 to 5 with Dolly Pardon and Dabney Coleman,

As soon as I started watching I saw a picture on the wall behind Dolly's desk of twin towers. Not the twin towers but 2 twin towers none the less. As Dolly walks into her bosses office, where half of the movie takes place, you can clearly see a large gold eye shaped sculpture with one single light bulb lighting up the middle of it. There is no way to miss this thing and no way anyone can say it does not represent an eye. Then the scene moves to Dabney sitting at his desk and he has a window behind him. Outside that window is a pristine bright white building with solid black windows, the checkerboard. Now they also always use the lady in red, this is to stir up our lowest Chakra, that Chakra is red and in the groin area. It represents, lust. I showed these things to my disbeliever and he laughed.

Then a commercial came on. Trying to find fault in my proof, he called it theory. It's only theory if you have no proof. He wanted to see the signs in the commercial well he didn't have to wait long. The commercial was for a Bose sound system. They showed an all white living room with a checkerboard rug in front of the Bose system and the man laying on the floor? Wearing a bright red shirt. Spend that money, it will make you happy, listen to us, material things and sex are the riches in life. You only live once. That's their message.

Okay, now I have his attention, as short as it is when all of the sudden a commercial for the movie "The Devils Advocate" with Keanu Reeves and Al Pacino comes on. Right in the promo I pointed out the black and white checkered floor in Pacino's office. In the movie Reeves is devoted to his wife, but as soon as he sees the lady in red, he has his first thoughts of adultery.

Getting back to MJ's "Blood on the Dance Floor" take a close look. He is standing on a black and white checked floor, behind him are miniature high rises, a city with a tan looking cloud formation over the city. To the left of his left foot you will see 2 see through very small pyramids. Take a shot of 911 after the twin towers fell and the ash cloud was moving across the city. It is the EXACT depiction on MJ's Blood on the Dance Floor poster. The problem here is "Blood on the Dance Floor" was made in 1997, 3 years before 911. A message from MJ? How could we have possibly understood what that meant??

This is why I spent my life alone. Even married raising my 2 and my husbands 3 kids I was still alone.The only unconditional love I have ever had were from my dog's. Especially, Butkus, Butler and my baby of 10 years, Halas. I was not supposed to be brain washed so that I could see now, right now what is happening. I am not clouded in my thinking. I know what to watch for and they can't have control over a mind that knows what your doing. I suffered the abuse so I could feel what this world is going to suffer a thousand times worse if we don't stop this. Knowledge is power, love is the cure.

I have to talk about my Halas for a minute, this is one more piece of proof I hope you can see that I see things, in other words I have the ability to find the signs and put the pieces together. Halas was the love of my life. He was not a dog, he was a human in a fur suit. We sat together all the time outside on the porch and he would get as close to me as he could and we would just watch life doing it's thing. Except if a UPS truck went by, he hated them, He would throw his whole head in my chest every time I asked for a hug. He hung his head when I had to leave, he slept with his head on my pillow. At 120 lbs. he was a bed hog. As I said before our dogs are checked 2 times a year and are on heart worm meds all year long. Halas had a slight low level in his kidneys but we were watching it and he was fine. All the dogs had water in our room at night and never ventured downstairs. If they heard something they stood at the stairs and growled to wake us up.

in May 2010 one night I woke to Halas hacking. I could tell by the in flow he wasn't breathing.We flew out of bed and I stuck my hand down his throat which was packed tight with a fake eucalyptus plant, A plant I had for over 4 years and he never touched. None of our dogs chewed anything in the house. We got him downstairs and my husband shoved his hand down is throat and pulled a huge mass from his throat. Now, Halas was a picky eater and after that night we thought his throat was sore because he wouldn't eat but drank water constantly. I thought a piece of the wire he ate may have lodged in his stomach so we took him in right away. Less that 30 min. later I got the call that changed my life. I had already lost my job and my husband had lost his 9 months later and having perfect credit never a late payment ever in 20 years, we were now in the middle of bankruptcy. That call trumped all the other stuff. They thought he had cancer and a lot of it. If he hadn't eaten that fake plant, I never would have connected the not eating, It was the thought of the wire that made me take him in.

we took him to the best vet hospital in the state which was luckily only 25 min. away. They gave us no hope. I demanded they operate and try to save him. They said he could die during the surgery, I said your telling me he is dying now. So they pumped fluids in him to get his calcium levels down. If they didn't come down they couldn't operate. By morning his levels were normal. I sat in that waiting room for 3 hours. She came out smiling saying he had 3 tumors, one the size of a grapefruit and 2 the size of a baseball. But there was one lymph node they couldn't get to. They gave him a year or so with chemo. We took him home and gave him his chemo. I spent 4 weeks hand feeding him laying on the porch with him watching the world all over again.

we took him in for his check up and his 2nd chemo dose. They did an ultra sound and came back to tell me my best friend, the most loving entity I had ever known had 4 weeks at best to live. The cancerous lymph node had engulfed his entire liver in just 4 weeks. We sat outside the hospital him and me and he backed up between my legs as close as he could get and he just watched the clouds and sniffed everything then laid his head on my knee. He wanted to go home.
Then I got one of my feelings. I sent my husband out to by a large canvas and tempra paint. I painted Halas's paws in every color, abstract art is my fav. He pulled his week body across that canvas twice. He knew.

not 6 weeks later but 11 hours later on June 25,2010 my best friend died. And the friend I never got to meet "died" one year before to the day. God knew I would never be able to allow them to put him down though I went in the bathroom and begged for an answer. I just put on my shoes and said lets take him. He was in a coma at that point. Ten min. down the road is when my husband touched my shoulder and told me his was gone. God and Halas both knew I wouldn't be able to put him down so they went home together. I did pull over and grab his limp body and begged for 2 seconds longer, just 2 seconds, but it was to late.

My point here is the signs are all around you. If Halas had not eaten the fake plant which he had never done before, I never would have thought much about his not eating, He was picky. I would have waited another day. Another day he would have died. Although he is gone and on MJ's "death"date the signs I put together gave me 4 wonderful weeks with him to say goodbye.

Watch the signs in everything you see, especially on tv. Stop letting the kids stay on computers and watching tv all the time. If you know what they are doing and you search out the signs, they can't control you.

I believe MJ is alive, I believe he may be working with the FBI and possibly the CIA in a major sting. This would be one way for him to come back without any charges filed against him.

If you don't believe anything else believe this. I DID NOT see a silhouette for Michael Jackson. I have been having physical changes in the past month. For 2 solid weeks MJ's face would not let me sleep and I barely ate. I am still not eating well but since I watched " The Arrivals" I can sleep some every other night and MJ's face is not coming to me any more but his songs are. And every song fits whatever situation I am in.

In closing, I am a 2 finger typist so I hope that tells you how important it was for me to put this on here. We can stop them. Michael set the stage now it's our job to spread the word. And Michael, I dedicated half my website to you because besides God,Jesus and Halas, you're the only person who has given me any idea what real love might feel like.

yes - I'm done.
L.O.V.E.
K. Mulroney
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Never doubt the power of God and those he has chosen to do his work. Never count the lover life, earth, and its children down for the last round. Never let it pull you in that he left us all alone in our grief and shock.

He didn’t name it Neverland for nothing.

K. Mulroney

One correction - MJ's Blood on the Dance Floor poster was made 4 years before 911 not 3
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Never doubt the power of God and those he has chosen to do his work. Never count the lover life, earth, and its children down for the last round. Never let it pull you in that he left us all alone in our grief and shock.

K. Mulroney

thanks for sharing your story .  bearhug
Usually I don't believe this kind of story but I want to believe in you .
I hope you are right , Michael is still alive .  bounce/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You gave me strenght when I wasn\'t strong ..
You gave me hope when all hope was lost ..
You open my eyes when I couldn\'t see ..
Thank you for everything, Michael ..
ILYSM !

It is very strong of you to be so honest!

I am a believer in psychic abilities, and that there are different levels and so on.

I am somewhere on the bottom, lol, I am very sensetive to others energies (animals, people, nature so on) and I can see and hear when I am very open and willing 100% to do it.
I have been since I was a young child. When I came to my teens I experienced so many things and right in my face things that frightened me, I am still scarred of it today but I have better understanding, but that made me close up because what I saw and experienced during 1 year was to much for me.

I am opening up now again, since I am not as afraid of it anymore.

I have always believed in illuminati, even when I was younger than 8 but never had a name for it, but I knew things arent what they seem and something dark and bigger is behind the world. I knew but I couldn't put it to words.

My dad ( i found this out this year) have been talking about this since before I was born, my dad is a very dark person with evil (not dark but pure evil) energy around him. He has abilities too. Scary ones. Can enter dreams, see things etc.

I don't know about my mom but on her side the whole family and relatives believe in all these things. And they are always in contact with mediums and star people.

I too believe that if MJ is alive, the FBI and CIA are involved. This has nothing to do to prove a statement about the media. it goes deeper.

As Teddy Riley wrote: He will come back when he has the right to.
(very clear statement to me)

MJ have been warning us about media and illuminati for so many years. ( Hense Media some are influenced by illuminati)

But everyone interpute things differently and everyone are entitled to their own opinion.

RESPECT
 rr/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Rottiestyl thank you so much for your story! bow/ I am speechless.
I do believe in psychic abilities, that's a gift from God. You really deserve it.  bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"What one wishes is to be touched by truth and to be able to interpret that truth so that one may use what one is feeling and experiencing, be it despair or joy, in a way that will add meaning to one\'s life and will hopefully touch others as well.
This is art in its highest form. Those moments of enlightenment are what i continue to live for." -Michael Jackson

Wow - I was riveted from start to finish.  What a life story especially when you consider just how much you have gone through - the thought of you at 2, feeling so ill and so unwanted is heartbreaking.  No child should have to feel like that, or any person at any age for that matter.  Quite lost for words really, not that say very much on here anyway lol.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Sue

Thank you. Now some quesions. When you say "I believe MJ is alive, I believe he may be working with the FBI and possibly the CIA in a major sting. This would be one way for him to come back without any charges filed against him", what would be the subject of that operation; 9/11? Because I see you connected MJ's song with 9/11, then illuminati together. How Michael can be connected to 9/11 or help to reveal Illuminati?
Illuminati has already been revealed by the journalist who has been investigating and following them including Builderberg Group for years. And so what? He can do nothing.  Even CIA or FBI agents have memebrs who are masons.
 I don't see connection of sting operation related to illuminati through Michael. That is OUT of Michael's power. IMO.
And finally even if Michael hoaxes his death for his personal; money or threat reasons and not working with FBI/CIA, he just escaped with help of some people, he won't have a legal  problems when he comes back unless he commited money fraud. So far we don't see such an issue except for money claimed from Lloyds by AEG and supposedly by the Estate. Another disturbing facts is Katherine's lawsuit against AEG for wrongful death. Will se how those lawsuits end.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

all4loveandbelieve

Thank you for your post. First of all I am so sorry for your abuse when you were a child. I know what you must have gone through. I was never abused, but I am a pshychologist and I deal with children and teen agers every day of my career. I don't understand one thing how can you remember what has happened to you at 2 yrs old? In order to remember you need to be hypnotised. Your sub conscience, especially at 2 yrs old supresses all bad situations that happens to us. If you remember that is the first I have ever heard. I hypnotise my patients when something did happen long time ago, . I sincerely hope you have been treated by a therapists, because being abused can resurface and may cause trauma. If you have never seeked help you should for your sanity. I am talking by experience. I sincerely hope you are doing well.

As for your psychic abilities, that is wonderful, but if you can see spirits it is more of a medium. I for one have very strong intuitions, I cannot shake feelings. As like yourself, when I think of something it happens right away, that I can relate to you. When I saw in the internet that Michael passed away, believe it or not I started to laugh, and said good job for faking your death. I knew right there and then, that he was alive and well. He was under no drugs what so ever. I agree with you that Michael faked his death due to some organizations. I sincerely hope he will come back soon, on his own terms. We cannot be selfish and want him now in case he is in hiding.
blessings to you my dear and I hope you will have a wonderful life.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

I want to reply to you without sounding, for lack of a better word, bitchy. People certainly do remember things that have happened to them at even earlier than 2 years old. Of course I have seen Sociologists, psychologist , social workers, you name it. As I stated, I have had the ability to see things always. I just never knew it. The fact that I am able to remember that I did such a thing to that baby to get someones attention has bothered me my whole life. I also remember at 6 my mother burning my arm with the iron because she wanted me to stop leaning on it. I
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

K. Mulroney

all4loveandbelieve

Quote from: "Rottiestyl"
I want to reply to you without sounding, for lack of a better word, bitchy. People certainly do remember things that have happened to them at even earlier than 2 years old. Of course I have seen Sociologists, psychologist , social workers, you name it. As I stated, I have had the ability to see things always. I just never knew it. The fact that I am able to remember that I did such a thing to that baby to get someones attention has bothered me my whole life. I also remember at 6 my mother burning my arm with the iron because she wanted me to stop leaning on it. I

You can sound as bitchy as you want, it is fine. I am glad you are one of a kind. We are all unique into this world. six years old we can remember more than 2 yrs old. I remember things I did at six yrs old, tell me 2 yrs old sorry I cannot remember anything. As for your mother I hope she gets what she deserves. You do not put a life into this world to have her abuse. She should have given you for adoption and have good people love you and treat you with all the respect and the love you deserved. blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael Jackson

I cried the whole time I was reading your post. Thank you for sharing. God bless you.

bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

This thing keeps posting before I am done. What I did not get to say id yes I have been to  Sociologists, psychologist and I don't trust any of them. I will not be told to think and feel a particular way. I will not be told that what I see is wrong. They are in my experience read the same book. It is their way or no way. Sorry, I am to much of a rebel to be led by the nose. I did have one I saw for 2 years. It was with him that in a simple conversation I mentioned the molestation from my brother. He sat back and smiled. I asked him what was so funny, he simply said " do you realize what you just said?" I said yeah, my brother was.... and it hit me. At 30 years old and almost 2 years into sessions with this man who let me get it out without his coaxing, it was the first time in my life I had said the words to anyone. So of course I sought help. I was trying to kill myself from the age 15 of course as an adult I had to find a way to deal with things. But as I have aged and the pieces are coming together I know why I can remember, I know why I can see and feel these things and I know why I went thru all that pain. It's to do what I am doing now. There are to many other connections to MJ that I did not put in my first post and some are very weird to say the least. I may put them here some day, I may not. I am not here to tell anyone what to do, I am simply asking everyone to watch and look and be aware. If you know it's there, you can do something about it, no matter how small that thing may be, like posting it here for others to think about. You have to do your own investigating, I can't convince anyone of anything, that's not my job. My job is to tell you my experience and hope you will see with better eyes. That's all.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

K. Mulroney

I cried the whole time I was reading your post. Thank you for sharing. God bless you.

Happythoughts;

Thank you for that but tears are not what I want you to see. Please watch around you. Any children in your life, get them back to playing outside, having dinner as a family, go to the park etc. that's why I told my story. It is eating away at me that MJ had to do this to get people to start talking. I am only trying to keep that plan going. God trusts us you know, and he has his ways of getting our attention, if we have no chances left then He would end it now. We do have another chance and MJ has opened the door. I'm just trying to lead to it to peek inside and see the truth. But I thank you for your kind words.

L.O.V.E.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

K. Mulroney

all4loveandbelieve

Quote from: "Rottiestyl"
This thing keeps posting before I am done. What I did not get to say id yes I have been to  Sociologists, psychologist and I don't trust any of them. I will not be told to think and feel a particular way. I will not be told that what I see is wrong. They are in my experience read the same book. It is their way or no way. Sorry, I am to much of a rebel to be led by the nose. I did have one I saw for 2 years. It was with him that in a simple conversation I mentioned the molestation from my brother. He sat back and smiled. I asked him what was so funny, he simply said " do you realize what you just said?" I said yeah, my brother was.... and it hit me. At 30 years old and almost 2 years into sessions with this man who let me get it out without his coaxing, it was the first time in my life I had said the words to anyone. So of course I sought help. I was trying to kill myself from the age 15 of course as an adult I had to find a way to deal with things. But as I have aged and the pieces are coming together I know why I can remember, I know why I can see and feel these things and I know why I went thru all that pain. It's to do what I am doing now. There are to many other connections to MJ that I did not put in my first post and some are very weird to say the least. I may put them here some day, I may not. I am not here to tell anyone what to do, I am simply asking everyone to watch and look and be aware. If you know it's there, you can do something about it, no matter how small that thing may be, like posting it here for others to think about. You have to do your own investigating, I can't convince anyone of anything, that's not my job. My job is to tell you my experience and hope you will see with better eyes. That's all.

I understand what you are stating. There are some therapist that are there just to make money, and some like myself that honestly cares about people, and try to help them to start loving themselves so they can start loving others, and forgive.. I understand that you are not forcing us to believe in what you are telling us. I guess as a therapist it is my first instinct to jump to help a person who got molested and abused. If I asked you if you got help it was more out of concern then anything else. I do not know you, but because I care about human beings and I try to help them the best I can, I asked. I do strongly believe that you have these psychic abilities. God works in mysterious ways.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael Jackson

Quote from: "scorpionchik"
Thank you. Now some quesions. When you say "I believe MJ is alive, I believe he may be working with the FBI and possibly the CIA in a major sting. This would be one way for him to come back without any charges filed against him", what would be the subject of that operation; 9/11? Because I see you connected MJ's song with 9/11, then illuminati together. How Michael can be connected to 9/11 or help to reveal Illuminati?
Illuminati has already been revealed by the journalist who has been investigating and following them including Builderberg Group for years. And so what? He can do nothing.  Even CIA or FBI agents have memebrs who are masons.
 I don't see connection of sting operation related to illuminati through Michael. That is OUT of Michael's power. IMO.
And finally even if Michael hoaxes his death for his personal; money or threat reasons and not working with FBI/CIA, he just escaped with help of some people, he won't have a legal  problems when he comes back unless he commited money fraud. So far we don't see such an issue except for money claimed from Lloyds by AEG and supposedly by the Estate. Another disturbing facts is Katherine's lawsuit against AEG for wrongful death. Will se how those lawsuits end.

No, nothing about 911. I was referring to possible insurance payouts etc. Nothing sinister. I did not say MJ was connected to 911, I pointed out all the Illuminati symbols on the Blood on the Dance Floor poster. He was trying to send warnings way before it happened. Prince did the same thing 2 years before 911 I believe. The same with all the stuffed animals in the court room during Dr. Murrays arraignment. Since when have you ever seen stuffed animals all over a courtroom? Is it a clue to a circus court? This is the point of my post. We have to look at what is being given. Some say that the Illuminati are the ones who started the death hoax rumor. why would they want to draw attention to themselves and cause people like me to start trying to get attention of the evil they are doing and intend on doing? Bruce Lee did an interview where he talked about the same things Michael did, he said there were those forces behind the scenes in the entertainment industry that will do whatever they have to, to make them comply. He died of a heart attack? like Mj? and his son was shot and killed on the set while filming The Crow. Where did live bullets come from. It's not just MJ. But Mj was brave enough to stand up to them, thats why I am trying so hard to get people to just watch what you seeing. Thats all I can do.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

K. Mulroney

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal