I understand what you are stating. There are some therapist that are there just to make money, and some like myself that honestly cares about people, and try to help them to start loving themselves so they can start loving others, and forgive.. I understand that you are not forcing us to believe in what you are telling us. I guess as a therapist it is my first instinct to jump to help a person who got molested and abused. If I asked you if you got help it was more out of concern then anything else. I do not know you, but because I care about human beings and I try to help them the best I can, I asked. I do strongly believe that you have these psychic abilities. God works in mysterious ways.

I appreciate that, honestly. Not to many in your profession would admit to those who are in it for the money etc. I see and hear your sincerity and it means a lot. I just hope one thing I have said somewhere in these posts helps even one person to open up and see. Thank you again. You're a good person
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Never doubt the power of God and those he has chosen to do his work. Never count the lover life, earth, and its children down for the last round. Never let it pull you in that he left us all alone in our grief and shock.

He didn’t name it Neverland for nothing.

K. Mulroney

all4loveandbelieve

Quote from: "Rottiestyl"
I understand what you are stating. There are some therapist that are there just to make money, and some like myself that honestly cares about people, and try to help them to start loving themselves so they can start loving others, and forgive.. I understand that you are not forcing us to believe in what you are telling us. I guess as a therapist it is my first instinct to jump to help a person who got molested and abused. If I asked you if you got help it was more out of concern then anything else. I do not know you, but because I care about human beings and I try to help them the best I can, I asked. I do strongly believe that you have these psychic abilities. God works in mysterious ways.

I appreciate that, honestly. Not to many in your profession would admit to those who are in it for the money etc. I see and hear your sincerity and it means a lot. I just hope one thing I have said somewhere in these posts helps even one person to open up and see. Thank you again. You're a good person

THANK YOU.. AND MAY GOD BLESS YOU. You did open my eyes..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

Quote from: "Soosie Woosie"
Wow - I was riveted from start to finish.  What a life story especially when you consider just how much you have gone through - the thought of you at 2, feeling so ill and so unwanted is heartbreaking.  No child should have to feel like that, or any person at any age for that matter.  Quite lost for words really, not that say very much on here anyway lol.

Yes but it has all lead me here and many other sites where I am spreading the same message as here. So, all in all, considering what the benefit will be for us all? The pain I went thru and still do is nothing compared to the bliss we can find if we just look. If that is what is was all for then who am I to question. And by the way. I never asked why me. That seemed a dumb question to me. It is what is. Many had it and have it much worse, I can only pray they make it thru by all of us finally paying attention. Thank you for your comments. I appreciate it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Never doubt the power of God and those he has chosen to do his work. Never count the lover life, earth, and its children down for the last round. Never let it pull you in that he left us all alone in our grief and shock.

K. Mulroney

Wow Rottiestyl, thank you for sharing your story...and typing it out with only one finger is a pretty remarkable feat in and of itself.  Aside from Michael, I also love my dogs more than anything too.  They are wonderful creatures and they are very sensitive to our feelings.  When Michael "died" I laid around for days crying and sobbing in front of the tv, watching every breaking news and music video they played.  Both my dogs knew how distraught and sad I was and just laid their with me, licking my tears and putting their heads in my lap.  I am so sorry to hear about the loss of your canine companion Halas.  I know how sad you were, losing one of my best canine friends to cancer too.  The fact that he died on June 25 is certainly more than a coincidence.  

I usually do not read such long posts because so many times its just a ramble, but yours kept me reading with interest, sadness, and hope.  I beLIEve that Michael is alive and your comments about not seeing his silouette after seeing all the others who died in June gives me more reason to beLIEve.

Welcome to our forum and keep the faith! 8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Liberian Girl Heehee"
Wow Rottiestyl, thank you for sharing your story...and typing it out with only one finger is a pretty remarkable feat in and of itself.  Aside from Michael, I also love my dogs more than anything too.  They are wonderful creatures and they are very sensitive to our feelings.  When Michael "died" I laid around for days crying and sobbing in front of the tv, watching every breaking news and music video they played.  Both my dogs knew how distraught and sad I was and just laid their with me, licking my tears and putting their heads in my lap.  I am so sorry to hear about the loss of your canine companion Halas.  I know how sad you were, losing one of my best canine friends to cancer too.  The fact that he died on June 25 is certainly more than a coincidence.  

I usually do not read such long posts because so many times its just a ramble, but yours kept me reading with interest, sadness, and hope.  I beLIEve that Michael is alive and your comments about not seeing his silouette after seeing all the others who died in June gives me more reason to beLIEve.

Welcome to our forum and keep the faith! 8-)

I was shaking my head yes thru your entire posts. You get it! Our animals can also see and feel spirits, it's quite amusing to watch them react unless of course it's a bad reaction. Halas was very in tuned to what was going on with me. I don't know if I mentioned it or not but I have not seen a shadow person since June 27, 2009. Now I seem to get a series of signs. the month of February is very prominent with MJ but very much so for me. I just discovered tonight another Feb. date connected to MJ, Feb. 7, that was Halas's BD, my BD is the same as Lisa Maries, Feb 1, and my mother is the same as one  of MJ's sons, I believe it's Prince, both their BD's are Feb 22. Liz Taylor was born on Feb. 27, Farrah Fawett was born on Feb 2, so was my youngest daughter.And my mothers maiden name is Michaels. My family is from Mississippi, 20 miles from Tupelo and my mother knew Elvis and Bobby Gentry a rather famous Country and Western star in the 60's and early 70's. I grew up knowing every Elvis and MJ song. I still live 2 hours for MJ's childhood home and went every summer to Tupelo. There are more Feb. dates involved which I am still trying to figure out but these things are coming at me this week alone like a freight train. I'm not sure what it means, maybe nothing, but I will continue to get people to see we have to talk, watch, listen and most of do something even if its just posting the message to watch for the Illuminati signs in all advertisement, movies, music, buildings, just every where, If you know it's there and you know whats it means they can't control you. We are bigger than them if we can just come together.

L.O.V.E. ya MJ and my Halas, I'll be at that rainbow bridge someday, I promise.
K, Mulroney
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

K. Mulroney

Amazing story. You are very strong.I admire you.
I wish you all the best in your life. Lots of love.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Please, click "I Like It" on my Facebook page if you like my drawings :) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<br>

Quote from: "VeryLittleSusie"
Amazing story. You are very strong.I admire you.
I wish you all the best in your life. Lots of love.

Thank you - it had to be told, we all have to open our eyes. It's the stage MJ set up. At least in my opinion. Never stop believing and never give your mind over to anyone, keep it open and fresh.

Thanks again
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

K. Mulroney

MissG

@Rottiestyl,

thanks for your honesty  bearhug

I read some of your poems on the net, very touchy ones.

since you are here to let us know, I am taking the step to start asking you things, if you don´t mind and have time to answer, regarding your intuitions/ visions  :)

I also have been reading your posts here which i am very interested in. You mentioned the month of February. Could you please explain to me in what way is this month particular to you?, do you get signs?, how do you get your messages/ visions?

Thanks! nice to meet you  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

Quote from: "Gema"
@Rottiestyl,

since you are here to let us know, I am taking the step to start asking you things, if you don´t mind and have time to answer, regarding your intuitions/ visions  :)

I also have been reading your posts here which i am very interested in. You mentioned the month of February. Could you please explain to me in what way is this month particular to you?, do you get signs?, how do you get your messages/ visions?

February represents the Age of Aquarius. Here is an explanation I found that sums it up:

The gospel described the beginning of the Aquarian
(= the one that bears the pitcher of water) Age as
follows: "And then the man who bears the pitcher will
walk across an arc of heaven. The sign and signet of
the Son of man stands forth in the eastern sky. The
wise will then lift up their heads and know that the
redemption of the earth is near" (157.29,30.) And
the accompanying footnote explained: "From the
beginning of this age, i.e. from this moment on,
more and more people will try to understand the
spirit of the Gospel instead of merely following its
text. When the largest part of the human race has
been penetrated by this spirit, to which this book
makes its contribution, mankind will undoubtedly
be in the Aquarian Age. That's why the Aquarian
Gospel was given its present title." - Dan Costian

All my life anyone I knew that was an Aquarian, like myself has had certain abilities. We are artist, see and know the beauty in the world through an artist eyes. The water barrier is the sign of that more and more people are hearing the truth, the love and word of God. Once we enter the Age of Aquarius it means the majority of the human race has heard God's love and have made their decision whether to believe or not. It is the beginning of the redemption of the earth is near. All the connections to Michael and me all seem to be wrapped in the month of February. Not to mention my family knowing Elvis during the 50's. His daughter and I have the same BD, My mother had a striking resemblance to Liz Taylor.
I heard that my whole life. My Uncle could have passed for Elvis's brother. I spent my childhood during summers in Tupelo. I have been in Elvis's childhood home more times than I can count. Michaels son was born on my mothers BD Feb. 22, Liz Taylor's BD was Feb 27, 1932, my mothers was Feb. 22, 1931. All these connections to Michael, Feb. dates, marrying Elvis's daughter, Liz Taylor being his best friend etc. It all is incorporated with the Age of Aquarius. I am not suggesting that other people born in other months are not artist ie: music, actors, writers, poets, painters. There are many but in all my years I have met anyone who wrapped their life around some form of art from birth like Aquarians. We are extremely sensitive, but very stubborn. We don not allow others to tell us what to do, we see beauty in everything, no matter how slight. Regardless if an Aquarian actually acts on their gift the fact remains it is given to us.

The wise will rise up and know that the redemption of the earth is near. We are now moving into the Age of Aquarius and this I believe has also moved MJ to do the things he has. The wise will rise up. That is what I am doing, I am trying to get people to at least think and investigate and understand that it all connects to the beginning. I believe thats why Michael would not let me sleep. I stopped writing because I lost my will to do anything for the last 2 years. When Halas died, born Feb 7, 2000, died June 25, 2010, I knew something was coming, I just didn't realize what. My best friend leaves me June 25, 2010, the friend I never got to meet left me, so they say on June 25, 2009. Again one year apart.
Understand this is my feeling not gospel. I am here to only get people to think, to watch, to hear, to see the signs and do what Michael always said, Make that change.

The signs just appear. They are all different forms. In a post last night I mentioned that Bruce Lee also talked about the forces in the industry that will do whatever it takes to make you comply. Then he died of cardiac arrest. Then his son was killed on the set of The Crow. No one knows how live rounds were put into the prop gun. I didn't get to sleep until 6 am this morning and woke up at 10:23. We have dish tv. I pulled up the menu, what was playing? The Crow. That to me was a sign telling me what I wrote last night was the right thing to do. Anyone with Dish network can check and see that I mentioned the crow movie last night and it was shown after that post at 10 am. MJ's Thriller cd hit me in the head while I was driving about 2 hours ago. I have about 15 cd's up above the visor, but it was Thriller that fell on me. These are the signs I am very sensitive to. I can't explain it other than to say they are signs telling me I am doing the right thing here by trying to get people to understand the Illuminati and to pay attention to the things they watch, buy, see, etc. Just open your mind. They can't control your mind if you already know that's the plan.

I hope this answer helps you some.
L.O.V.E. always and pay it forward!

K. Mulroney
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

K. Mulroney

Keep those eyes open and beLIEve!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

K. Mulroney

all4loveandbelieve

Quote from: "Rottiestyl"
Quote from: "Gema"
@Rottiestyl,

February represents the Age of Aquarius. Here is an explanation I found that sums it up:

The gospel described the beginning of the Aquarian
(= the one that bears the pitcher of water) Age as
follows: "And then the man who bears the pitcher will
walk across an arc of heaven. The sign and signet of
the Son of man stands forth in the eastern sky. The
wise will then lift up their heads and know that the
redemption of the earth is near" (157.29,30.) And
the accompanying footnote explained: "From the
beginning of this age, i.e. from this moment on,
more and more people will try to understand the
spirit of the Gospel instead of merely following its
text. When the largest part of the human race has
been penetrated by this spirit, to which this book
makes its contribution, mankind will undoubtedly
be in the Aquarian Age. That's why the Aquarian
Gospel was given its present title." - Dan Costian

All my life anyone I knew that was an Aquarian, like myself has had certain abilities. We are artist, see and know the beauty in the world through an artist eyes. The water barrier is the sign of that more and more people are hearing the truth, the love and word of God. Once we enter the Age of Aquarius it means the majority of the human race has heard God's love and have made their decision whether to believe or not. It is the beginning of the redemption of the earth is near. All the connections to Michael and me all seem to be wrapped in the month of February. Not to mention my family knowing Elvis during the 50's. His daughter and I have the same BD, My mother had a striking resemblance to Liz Taylor.
I heard that my whole life. My Uncle could have passed for Elvis's brother. I spent my childhood during summers in Tupelo. I have been in Elvis's childhood home more times than I can count. Michaels son was born on my mothers BD Feb. 22, Liz Taylor's BD was Feb 27, 1932, my mothers was Feb. 22, 1931. All these connections to Michael, Feb. dates, marrying Elvis's daughter, Liz Taylor being his best friend etc. It all is incorporated with the Age of Aquarius. I am not suggesting that other people born in other months are not artist ie: music, actors, writers, poets, painters. There are many but in all my years I have met anyone who wrapped their life around some form of art from birth like Aquarians. We are extremely sensitive, but very stubborn. We don not allow others to tell us what to do, we see beauty in everything, no matter how slight. Regardless if an Aquarian actually acts on their gift the fact remains it is given to us.

The wise will rise up and know that the redemption of the earth is near. We are now moving into the Age of Aquarius and this I believe has also moved MJ to do the things he has. The wise will rise up. That is what I am doing, I am trying to get people to at least think and investigate and understand that it all connects to the beginning. I believe thats why Michael would not let me sleep. I stopped writing because I lost my will to do anything for the last 2 years. When Halas died, born Feb 7, 2000, died June 25, 2010, I knew something was coming, I just didn't realize what. My best friend leaves me June 25, 2010, the friend I never got to meet left me, so they say on June 25, 2009. Again one year apart.
Understand this is my feeling not gospel. I am here to only get people to think, to watch, to hear, to see the signs and do what Michael always said, Make that change.

The signs just appear. They are all different forms. In a post last night I mentioned that Bruce Lee also talked about the forces in the industry that will do whatever it takes to make you comply. Then he died of cardiac arrest. Then his son was killed on the set of The Crow. No one knows how live rounds were put into the prop gun. I didn't get to sleep until 6 am this morning and woke up at 10:23. We have dish tv. I pulled up the menu, what was playing? The Crow. That to me was a sign telling me what I wrote last night was the right thing to do. Anyone with Dish network can check and see that I mentioned the crow movie last night and it was shown after that post at 10 am. MJ's Thriller cd hit me in the head while I was driving about 2 hours ago. I have about 15 cd's up above the visor, but it was Thriller that fell on me. These are the signs I am very sensitive to. I can't explain it other than to say they are signs telling me I am doing the right thing here by trying to get people to understand the Illuminati and to pay attention to the things they watch, buy, see, etc. Just open your mind. They can't control your mind if you already know that's the plan.

I hope this answer helps you some.
L.O.V.E. always and pay it forward!

K. Mulroney

My son and my mom are aquarius, and very much indeed they are very creative. They also have the ability of speaking with the deads. Not my son, but my mom. Sometimes she scares me..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

MissG

Thanks for your reply @ Rottiestyl

I am aquarious  :) What are aquarians supossed to do from now on?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

Rottiestyl

Thank you for sharing your story ... it really touched me.

much love
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Thanks for your reply @ Rottiestyl

I am aquarious   :) What are aquarians supossed to do from now on?

I have no idea if all the Feb. connections are just to me or just that we are moving in to the age of Aquarious. I can tell you that so many more things have happened to me concerning MJ since my original post that I have lost 40 lbs. I am in a mental state I have never known and can not explain. It's almost as if I can feel all the pain this world is harboring and every single solitary time I ask God what is happening to me MJ's TII comes on tv or a movie I am watching at that moment will mention MJ or play one of his songs. . Before it was within a 24 to 36 hr. period, now it's within hrs. even min. I have dreams I can't explain but each time something bad is about to happen in it it's as if I am being told to wake up. You tell me. I am overwhelmed with loneliness and cry all the time yet I am not depressed. The number 7 is appearing to me everyday, all day, every where.  I describe myself as once being a shy, quiet, friendly artist child turned badass in a 15 min. span. I have always been the one everyone came to to fight their battles for them, and I always did.

I wrote a poem for MJ called "The Child and The Warrior" but I now believe I wrote it for us both but my warrior will never step to my side which is why what is happening to me now has me hovering in an unknown place. I am not a crier. But the frustration of not knowing all this and honestly at this point because of the things that are happening I am stuck between accepting MJ did die or these signs are my angels letting me know he hasn't. Try living with that turmoil.  The heart and the head play no part in this with me now. I can't pick one and I can't combine them and as an Aquarian yourself, you know how sensitive to these things we are.

I simply don't know what to tell you. I don't even know what to tell myself.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

K. Mulroney

paula-c

Thank you for your post Rottiestyl i i was never a fan of MJ in fact never i have been fanatical on no one, if i like his music but never i intesar for his life, i wonder why i am in this forum since 2009, .and do not have the answer
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions