all4loveandbelieve

Re: J.R. King / A New Singer KNOWER?!
June 20, 2011, 09:07:58 PM
Quote from: "PureLove"
I don't believe the dude because he says that Michael did a fake album and used a voice double to PUNISH the fans because we turned our backs on him during his trial. I do NOT believe that Michael would think that way and would punish us with a fake album. I do believe that he knows how much we supported him and we still do. EVEN IF he thought that some of the fans turned their backs on him, he still wouldn't punish us with a fake album. But this is my humble opinion of course.

[hr:2mnogclb]Remember he said he was number one all over the world except in the United States. Secondly, Michael does not have a mean bone in his body, he would not get back on the fans.. He is a forgiving man. This dude is another troll..
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

all4loveandbelieve

June 20, 2011, 09:18:18 PM
Quote from: "scorpionchik"
Thank you Pure Love. Now we have more knowers and us investigating and worrying, and considering dots and facts  these years are just  believers. What the fuck!
He says that Michael did it to prove that he is not cild molester. That's it? Normal people know that. MJ did not have to cause pain to fans, spend money on fake memorial and funeral, keep busy all lawyers and judges, and prosecutors, LAPD, LAFD, doctors to prove something that already was cleared-NOT GUILTY.  Since when Conrad Murrays opinion was that important to MJ or anyone  whether or not he believed Michael is child molester to put him through false charges to make him experience how it feels? Just the other way round,I think CM is feeling calm & perfect. For that matter,Michael only needed to place charges on Sneddon for malicious prosecution back in 2005, that's all. I think this guy is playing. July is close, will see.

I do not believe Michael faked his death in revenge towards his fans, to show us that he was not a child molester.This is simply not true. Michael is not a mean person. Why would he do that? He knows that we were so happy that he was acquitted. Obviously there were some people who thought he was a molester but not his fans, they were no fans of MJ. Yes I do see Murray being very calm . I agree this guy wants to make himself known under Michaels expense. He is using Michael's name for his own benefit. I hate people like that.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

suspicious mind

June 20, 2011, 09:26:13 PM
Quote from: "PureLove"
I don't believe the dude because he says that Michael did a fake album and used a voice double to PUNISH the fans because we turned our backs on him during his trial. I do NOT believe that Michael would think that way and would punish us with a fake album. I do believe that he knows how much we supported him and we still do. EVEN IF he thought that some of the fans turned their backs on him, he still wouldn't punish us with a fake album. But this is my humble opinion of course.

perhaps not so much for punishment but to show how things can be decieving . think the part about the fans could have just been this persons take on the whole thing. ( this however is just opinion and again not goin to fall hook, line and sinker).  
seems they never did answer how they knew him , did they?  maybe because we would recognize them then.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

MJonmind

June 21, 2011, 12:25:33 AM
Thanks PureLove! It's good he's a knower, but that's about all I see helpful. It seems like he's theorizing like everyone else. How would he get inside information from a source right close to Michael, and then be openly retelling it?  Informers are either assigned things to say by Michael or he's guessing from his own investigations just like us. I don't think the Anne Frank story had anything to do with the song, but it probably does relate to MJ's "death" in the ambulance. Even if MJ was directing or behind the camera, he would still be considered "at" his memorial. To me there is still a chance that MJ distorted his voice to sound like this Jason Malachi in the 3 songs.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 21, 2011, 07:53:12 AM
I never believe 100% in anyone, but I will keep on watchin this man's tweets, very interesting.

Teach people deception is not something evil, it is a lesson. There are people who believe everything 100% from the media, they never think for themselves. So IF MJ did indeed fake his death and did it to teach people of deception, don't believe everything you read & hear, don't be to quick to judge, maybe some songs wasn't 100% MJ in the album etc

It is a lesson, not a punishment!

I understand...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 21, 2011, 10:55:28 AM
[glow=red:2k1qsulv]Although I believe his tweets are just a kind of extended promotion for his own label / music / work
he`s actually got quite some "insights".

Indeed, he has to be a "knower" of MJ (and us hoaxers!) to be that familiar with all circumstances we investigated.
 And probably does know some more ...  Hence, let`s watch his further "statements".
[/glow:2k1qsulv]

<!-- smichael-jackson/ -->michael-jackson/<!-- smichael-jackson/ -->  <!-- sbeerchug -->beerchug<!-- sbeerchug -->
Last Edit: September 19, 2011, 11:32:06 AM by bec
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]L.O.V.E.  Aintnosunshine[/size]

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

June 21, 2011, 11:34:44 AM
One thing I don't understand; if Michael is alive, 1. why didn't he sing his songs and 2. how he could allow Sony and those 4-5 dudes who worked on his songs  betray his fans and put Malachi to sing as if it's MJ and sell albums.Michael knowingly would never ever allow that happen. Do the conclusion.......
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

curls

June 21, 2011, 11:40:41 AM
realjrking J.R. King
the clues are right in front of you. "Hold My Hand" as I take you to "Hollywood Tonight" and hide "Behind The Mask"

I take twitter with a huge pinch of salt, but have to say this one caught my attention and made me think of V's speech on 13th July 2010 where he asks people (hiding behind V masks maybe?) to stand beside him in front of the Hollywood sign one year from then (13th July 2011) and together give 'them' the 13th July that shall never ever be forgot. (From about 3:45 on video below)

Not quite sure where my mind is taking me on this one!

[BBvideo 425,350:1divvctm]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ymAM76QwClM&feature=related[/BBvideo:1divvctm]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 21, 2011, 11:44:06 AM
Quote from: "scorpionchik"
One thing I don't understand; if Michael is alive, 1. why didn't he sing his songs and 2. how he could allow Sony and those 4-5 dudes who worked on his songs  betray his fans and put Malachi to sing as if it's MJ and sell albums.Michael knowingly would never ever allow that happen. Do the conclusion.......

Maybe it`s exactly the reason for the hoax:  to prove how he has been betrayed and now is misrepresented by estate and Sony and some other "bad guys" and how they betrayed the fans as well (capitalizing on them). That`s how I understand it ...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]L.O.V.E.  Aintnosunshine[/size]

suspicious mind

June 21, 2011, 11:59:00 AM
Quote from: Aintnosunshine
[glow=red:3cwkh6tm]Although I believe his tweets are just a kind of extended promotion for his own label / music / work
he`s actually got quite some "insights".

Indeed, he has to be a "knower" of MJ (and us hoaxers!) to be that familiar with all circumstances we investigated.
 And probably does know some more ...  Hence, let`s watch his further "statements".
[/glow:3cwkh6tm]

<!-- smichael-jackson/ -->michael-jackson/<!-- smichael-jackson/ -->  <!-- sbeerchug -->beerchug<!-- sbeerchug -->
good points
Last Edit: September 19, 2011, 11:32:39 AM by bec
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

suspicious mind

June 21, 2011, 12:01:55 PM
Quote from: "curls"
realjrking J.R. King
the clues are right in front of you. "Hold My Hand" as I take you to "Hollywood Tonight" and hide "Behind The Mask"

I take twitter with a huge pinch of salt, but have to say this one caught my attention and made me think of V's speech on 13th July 2010 where he asks people (hiding behind V masks maybe?) to stand beside him in front of the Hollywood sign one year from then (13th July 2011) and together give 'them' the 13th July that shall never ever be forgot. (From about 3:45 on video below)

[BBvideo 425,350:zap1sxf1]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ymAM76QwClM&feature=related[/BBvideo:zap1sxf1]

so did anyone hear any further as to whether anything came of this?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

June 21, 2011, 12:12:55 PM
Well, we haven't got to 13th July yet!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

June 21, 2011, 12:39:17 PM
realjrking J.R. King

[BBvideo 425,350:9g4ivz3f]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ymAM76QwClM&feature=related[/BBvideo:9g4ivz3f]
Curls, thanks for posting the video and it IS related/on topic because of King's clues statement. I had seen that video a while back but just thought it was a creative joke by someone. Now I'm beginning to see it as something MJ has done as a clue. It's very clever with rich detail to annalyze. I'm going to have to re-listen to all of them and rethink them. albino/ Homework bounce/  geek/
Also I was thinking about the Thriller video where someone says, "See you on Wednesday", and July 13 is a Wednesday!!

V FOR VANQUISH - new video 26/4/11-thread
Post Number:#7  by _Anna_ ยป Wed Apr 27, 2011 12:05 pm

Kristina4LOVE wrote:
Can someone please tell me story of how V for Vnquish first appeared?
On 13th of July 2010, V for Vanquish made his first video and HolywoodTV posted it and they said "Someone sent it to us. We don't know who it is, but we suspect".

I will go and search to be sure what they said exactly.

EDIT

EDIT

Ok, here it is. HollywoodTV posted it on 13th of July and wrote this under the video:

"Alright. We're not sure who's behind this video, but we do have an inkling after some hardcore sleuthing this afternoon.

At any rate, this most mysterious message was magically mailed anonymously to us, posted into our FTP site earlier, and we can't exactly figure out if this is for real or just a joke. Apparently, something big is going to go down in Hollywood in exactly one year from today - July 13, 2011???

Anyone know which celeb is behind this one? Over here at HTV Headquarters, the debate wages on. Note: we've already ruled out Ashton"

So they say "which celeb is behind this?" What should it be a celebrity? It could have been anyone. The fact they say "celeb" is suspicious for me and I think they know more.
Just because this King guy is aware of the V guy's videos doesn't make him an insider, but only a hoax follower.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

June 21, 2011, 12:50:12 PM
Well, we haven't got to 13th July yet!!
:oops:  yes curls i just now had that duh moment thank you :lol:  and i don't even  beerchug  penguin/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 21, 2011, 01:22:57 PM
Is this man for real ? I hope so but with all the fakes on the internet I am not sure what to believe !
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions