Here is a great movie about the life of Michael.  Written and Directed by Sonia Anderson for TV 2009.  I don't remember seeing this on TV so it is one that I missed. I did not find it posted here. So for those of you who are like me and missed it here it is . The description of the movie says:
"This celebration of a superstar, who shaped modern music for a generation, includes rare interviews with Jackson from the ITN Archives and contributions from friends and family."

It appears to be in two parts. The first part is 77 minutes long.  The second part is why I'm posting this, as it deals with questions surrounding his death. It is mentioned in the movie that "99% of what was written about Michael's death was un-truth."  They talk about the autopsy. They say that to say that Michael faked his own death is "absolutely ridiculous!"  :o Much is written in this that many will find interesting. I think this second part is a separate movie that was attached to this first movie because of what they are saying and questioning about his death.  suspicious// But I could be wrong!  

Someone says in the second part "I don't care what they say about him, I don't think they really knew the man."

Hello! :D  

It is an IMDb video. So if you can't open the link go to IMDb and enter either "Michael Jackson History: The King of Pop 1958-2009" or "Michael Jackson Unmasked." It takes a little while after the first movie ends before the second one starts so wait for it.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Blessings to you all!
OnTheWingsOfLove!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Defender of the faith, Supporter of the Word!"

Thank you for sharing this! I'll watch this later but I wonder how this person would know that 99% was untrue - and did she say was is true?

Movie is 77 minutes? I guess that number shows up around Michael in everything.

Have a blessed day :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

Quote from: "voiceforthesilent"
Thank you for sharing this! I'll watch this later but I wonder how this person would know that 99% was untrue - and did she say was is true?

Great question. Hmmmmm!

Yes they did mention several things, I think the autopsy was first. I got half way through the 2nd part and will have to finish it later. I think you will enjoy the first part, I certainly did.

And you know, I never noticed the 77, because I'm just not into numbers. And since you mentioned it, that is interesting!

Stay blessed!
OnTheWingsOfLove!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

Quote from: "onthewingsoflove"
Quote from: "voiceforthesilent"

Great question. Hmmmmm!

Yes they did mention several things, I think the autopsy was first. I got half way through the 2nd part and will have to finish it later. I think you will enjoy the first part, I certainly did.

And you know, I never noticed the 77, because I'm just not into numbers. And since you mentioned it, that is interesting!

Stay blessed!
OnTheWingsOfLove!
It sounds interesting, and I'm curious what the 1% was that she/they thought was actually true, if you're planning to watch the rest of it later. And if 99% is false then how could they rule out a hoax? :?  albino/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Here is a great movie about the life of Michael.  Written and Directed by Sonia Anderson for TV 2009.  I don't remember seeing this on TV so it is one that I missed. I did not find it posted here. So for those of you who are like me and missed it here it is . The description of the movie says:
"This celebration of a superstar, who shaped modern music for a generation, includes rare interviews with Jackson from the ITN Archives and contributions from friends and family."

It appears to be in two parts. The first part is 77 minutes long.  The second part is why I'm posting this, as it deals with questions surrounding his death. It is mentioned in the movie that "99% of what was written about Michael's death was un-truth."  They talk about the autopsy. They say that to say that Michael faked his own death is "absolutely ridiculous!"  :o Much is written in this that many will find interesting. I think this second part is a separate movie that was attached to this first movie because of what they are saying and questioning about his death.  suspicious// But I could be wrong!  

Someone says in the second part "I don't care what they say about him, I don't think they really knew the man."

Hello! :D  

It is an IMDb video. So if you can't open the link go to IMDb and enter either "Michael Jackson History: The King of Pop 1958-2009" or "Michael Jackson Unmasked." It takes a little while after the first movie ends before the second one starts so wait for it.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Blessings to you all!
OnTheWingsOfLove!

:shock:  :twisted:   This video is not available in my country (UK)  :roll:   how annoying is that :shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

Quote from: onthewingsoflove
Here is a great movie about the life of Michael.  Written and Directed by Sonia Anderson for TV 2009.  I don't remember seeing this on TV so it is one that I missed. I did not find it posted here. So for those of you who are like me and missed it here it is . The description of the movie says:

It appears to be in two parts. The first part is 77 minutes long.  The second part is why I'm posting this, as it deals with questions surrounding his death. It is mentioned in the movie that "99% of what was written about Michael's death was un-truth."  They talk about the autopsy. They say that to say that Michael faked his own death is "absolutely ridiculous!"   <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> Much is written in this that many will find interesting. I think this second part is a separate movie that was attached to this first movie because of what they are saying and questioning about his death.  <!-- ssuspicious// -->suspicious//<!-- ssuspicious// --> But I could be wrong! 

Hello! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> 

<!-- m -->You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<!-- m -->

Blessings to you all!
OnTheWingsOfLove!

keyword?
Last Edit: July 28, 2011, 03:32:44 PM by PureLove
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Keyword?????
If you select videos, then type in "Michael Jackson History: The King of Pop 1958-2009" It will bring up the video.

For those of you who can't get IMDb in your country I will try to get back to the second part this weekend, take notes and post again. I was too sleepy to finish the second part the other night! Need to watch earlier! :oops:

Stay Blessed!
OnTheWingsOfLove!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

Keyword?????
If you select videos, then type in "Michael Jackson History: The King of Pop 1958-2009" It will bring up the video.

For those of you who can't get IMDb in your country I will try to get back to the second part this weekend, take notes and post again. I was too sleepy to finish the second part the other night! Need to watch earlier! :oops:

Stay Blessed!
OnTheWingsOfLove!

i mean it said he wouldn't fake his own death.  but someone else could fake his death. hmmm look at that if the press reports that mike is dead and all of these other people play along and mike never comes forward to say he is alive who is it really who faked the death?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Hi all,

Sorry it has taken me this long to get back to you regarding the second part of this movie that I posted here.  As I was watching more of the second movie I began to realize that I did see this movie on TV. The name of it is "What Killed Micheal Jackson?"  It was made in 2010. The description of the movie is: "This hard-hitting documentary traces the last months of the singer's life, examines the circumstances that led to his untimely passing, and explores the controversy and unanswered questions about a death that many say could have been prevented."

You can see the movie for yourself, as it is on you tube in 7 parts!  Here is the URL for the first part and then you can get to the other 6.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nmKUesA50-E[/youtube]
After watching this movie again I am certainly convinced that Michael is alive. It might just be me, but it seems that some of the statements made by some of the individuals confirms this. For instance the MJ Impersonator Navi said that he had been a decoy for Michael and that he had been invited to do the visuals for the "This Is It" concert but it didn't occur. Yea, right he may not have done the "concert" but he did the film because there is a particular scene of him in it. From the first time I saw it I have always said that particular person in the film was not Michael because he appeared to big and stocky in my eyes to be Michael. I tried to rationalize it away and say maybe it was just the angle of the camera, which was shot up from the floor that made him look bigger. But as I look at my DVD of "This Is It" again, and with this statement by Navi, I really believe that it's Navi in that portion of the film.

Quincy Jones is in the movie with his comment of why he wasn't going to the funeral. He said he didn't want to go because he had buried 150 people in 2 years!!!! He wanted to remember him as he was. But he also said in the same clip that Michael was like a son to him. So I don't buy his reason for not going! Wouldn't you go to your son's funeral? Was he estranged from Michael or something? No he didn't go because he knows Michael is not dead!

Another statement that confirms for me that MJ is alive is what the narrator of the movie said at one point and I quote, "The saga surrounding his demise is far from over. His dramatic exit left a lot of conspiracy theories." The saga? Hmmmmm. His dramatic exit?  I don't think I would call someone's unexpected death a saga! That speaks volumes to me!

And of course the comment by both Mark Lester and Susan Etock (?) about the 99% that was written about Michael was untruth. She said "an ounce was truth and the rest was totally embellished." Yes it was Susan, for the hoax!

Then there are lots of statements about the conflicting reports as to the true state of Michael's health leading up to the concerts. One individual said that Michael's weight at that time was correct for his height and that he was in the best of condition. This is not only conflicting with what others are saying in this movie but it also conflicts with the first autopsy report! :lol:

The most interesting statements to me are what Michael himself said outside the courthouse after the verdicts of the last trial about Santa Maria where Neverland is. He said, "I love Santa Maria, I love the people of Santa Maria. This is why I moved there. I will always love Santa Maria. This is where my children were born." And mind you this is said after the raids were carried out there. I really think the statement that He never wanted to live there again was in a moment filled with hurt and anger, and not from his heart. But now it plays well as part of this hoax because a lot of people, because of that statement, refuse to believe that Michael could be at Neverland!  I keep remembering the shadowy figures that looked like Michael in some of the tapings that were done at Neverland after his death.  suspicious// Someone has posted on this site some recent pictures of Neverland from the air and the place looks just gorgeous, which supports what I said in another post way back that I felt in my spirit that Neverland would rise from the ashes! It has definitely done that! It is obvious from the pictures that someone is living there now, and it could very well be Michael! I'm not ruling out anything!

Another statement in the movie is "Michael Jackson's life has been about selling things. In his life and in his death it will still be about show business!" And then they mention the "This Is It" film. Well helloooo, Michael is selling this hoax!

Now the final statement that confirms for me that Michael is alive is the very last thing said in the movie. Navi says, "In the world of MJ I have gone beyond expecting. I'll just wait to see what happens!" Along with the rest of us!  :lol: Thank you Navi!

Go to YouTube and watch the movie and draw your own conclusions!

Blessings to you all!
OnTheWingsOfLove!
Last Edit: July 28, 2011, 03:32:06 PM by PureLove
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

everlastinglove_MJ

Now the final statement that confirms for me that Michael is alive is the very last thing said in the movie. Navi says, "In the world of MJ I have gone beyond expecting. I'll just wait to see what happens!" Along with the rest of us!
8-)

Go to YouTube and watch the movie and draw your own conclusions!
Thanks, I will. I'll come back on this later :)

Blessings to you too.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

everlastinglove_MJ

I remember that I did watch part 2 on tv, which got my attention, though I didn’t watch the other parts (probably only part 2 was broadcasted here). Now that I’ve watched all parts of “Who Killed The King Of Pop”, I agree it is interesting. In hoax sense next parts were striking to me, at least this is what I understood:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nmKUesA50-E[/youtube]
Steven Machat at 4.18: “There are no conspiracies. It’s the truth. He killed himself. He knew what he was doing. He wanted to die, he couldn’t be who he once was. Who he once was is no longer relevant. He worked straight to the entire death and he was able to die as a god.” And “We should focus on this evil, called these doctors and stop them.”

Navi: “They said that Michael Jackson faked his death. Why fake your death when you concrete your world.”

Mark Lester: “I wish it was true, because he’d still be here, wouldn’t he?” It looked like he put some emphasis on this.

Susan Etok: “There’s absolutely no way that Michael would have taken his life.”
Susan Etok talks about a ‘catch 22 situation’: noone would believe you when you try to warn or to ask for help. Joe Jackson and Lenard Rowe were trying to help Michael. <!-- m -->You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<!-- m -->

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=trnEYHSNWSw&feature=related[/youtube]
Steven Machat at 1.37: “Make the doctor be a doctor. DON'T LET THEM BECOME A DRUGDEALER.”

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S2tt9ZRUB5I&NR=1[/youtube]
Steven Machat at 6.07: “Could the frontman (?) sew him (Murray) for malpractice? I don’t think so. Could be interesting, but then again the guy have a Texas and Nevada license working for Michael, IT’S LIKE A MOVIE, RIGHT?" (smiling) OKAY Steven!  bounce/

Obviously, most persons who were interviewed agree that in the entertainment industry we should be aware of malpractise of doctors driven by big money instead of ethics! Possibly, a part of this hoax is to expose this too.
Last Edit: July 28, 2011, 03:31:09 PM by PureLove
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

I own this movie... I gotta say, I thought it was really cheaply made and their facts were off sometimes.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I agree with both of you.

Although a lot of those movies that came out within the first two months after June 25th were poorly thrown together by many who actually thought he was dead, I think this one is a part of the hoax. And not everyone they interviewed in it is in on the hoax. Only Navi and Mark Lester. I think Uri and Susan actually believes he's dead. It dawned on me, has she ever made it clear as to what years she is talking about?  We all know of the problem he had as a result of his scalp burn and that Elizabeth helped him check into a treatment center in Europe way back when. Could she be referring to that time but trying to make it seem as though it was right before his supposed death? She's just not convincing to me!

Stay blessed!
OnTheWingsOfLove
Last Edit: July 28, 2011, 03:29:34 PM by PureLove
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions