all4loveandbelieveTopic starter

[glow=red:2tknojxe]A letter to Prince Michael, Paris, and "Blanket" Jackson[/glow:2tknojxe]

By now you have probably heard all the major media outlets advertising that your dad is not your biological father, and that your mom is not your biological mother.  I can only imagine how hard this must be, just days after your dad tragically died.

I am so sorry that you had to find out the truth this way, it's a cruel thing to do to a child - hide the truth about your identity and let strangers reveal it maliciously  to you.  Parents sometimes make these decisions (to keep a secret) thinking they are protecting their children.  However, usually it backfires.  Unfortunately, because of who your daddy was, this backfire has been made public and the entire world is watching you.  It's not fair, but make the best out of a bad situation.

But don't feel alone.  There are thousands (maybe millions) of kids out there just like you - conceived artificially and denied the right to EVER know who their biological parents are.  You three can change this!!  Stories are flying around that your dad's dermatologist is your biological father.  If this is true, you deserve to know, to know him - as your father.  Ask questions, demand answers!  Not only can you find answers for yourself, you can help thousands of other kids and adults out there who were conceived the same way!

Your daddy will always be your daddy, nobody can take that away - and it will take time to mourn his passing.  But you also have a biological father out there, and you carry half his genes.  His is part of you - he even looks like you!  While nothing can mask the loss of your daddy, I hope that your biological father will step up and give you guidance and love, and support through this rough time and as you grow up.  You deserve that as children and as human beings.  
You also deserve to know your biological mother, and I hope for your sake that she stands up and acknowledges herself to you and provides love and support.  A child needs both a mom and a dad, and to have only one and lose him is tragic but to be denied the ability to know both biological parents is horrific.

If you ever come across this, in a few weeks, a few months, even a few years - please know that you're not alone and that there are many others out there pleading for these same rights...and that one day we will prevail.

Have you ever read this letter written to the children? I hope these children did not read it, this is not the way to go for these children. How do they know that Michael was not the biological father? I honestly think they should have minded their business into this issue. This is none of our business.... I am angry at this person for writting this letter.[glow=red:2tknojxe]IT CAN SCAR THE CHILDREN FOR LIFE[/glow:2tknojxe].

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

and where is it stated that the childrens mothers are not their biological mothers?   Im sure debbie is the mother of  PAris and Prince... and even if WE dont know who blankets mother is.... ( and even if michael jsut wanted hr to carry hsi child) she is still his biological mother.... (unless they used an egg from another unknown woman).... but anyway...  I'm sure the children knows exactly who their parents are.. even if the rest of the world is unclear on that part.,..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"This is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning." – Sir Winston Churchill

Why would the poster of this thread post this mess?  I think you're trying to be messy.  You're not trying to help anything.  Michael Joe Jackson is the father of ALL OF HIS BIOLOGICAL CHILDREN.  Why would an African King need to borrow a white man's sperm (for the ones that think MJ's children are all white)?  

If you seriously want to know the truth, watch the below video - and a hundred others if you dare.  If you don't wish to watch the comparison videos - then you don't want to know the truth.  MJ has stated that all four children are his.  You must be listening to the Klein and Lester types - along with all of the other liars that claim such nonsense.  Listen to Michael or back off.

I think Klein and Lester (know of the hoax) did it to prove how ignorant the lying media is the people that are Tabloid Junkies.  Michael called up all of his old friends to teach many lessons.  They are all proving how some people depend on the lying media and anyone else out of their mouths other than MJ.  He is definitely separating the believers in him and his heart from the ones that would rather believe in the ones (Graces and Diamonds and other losers) that have lied on him for over 25 years or more - to incude the writer Randy Tarbeillo (sp").  

It is really almost comical that some believe the lies that MJ didn't like sex or women.  MJ has  been in love with Diana Ross since he was a young man.  She tried to get him to forget about her and find someone else.  When he got Omer's mother pregnant, it hurt Diana - and she couldn't forgive him at the time - so she went and married on MJ.

Plus Debbie said that they are his biologically!

MJ loves the women.  It's just that he has always waited on Diana.  He doesn't have to wait any longer.  I think they made a commitment in 2006 0r 2007 - after his trial - her hooking up with the group Westlife - and after her CD - I Love You - which she dedicated to her BABY (Michael) (she never calls him MJ).  This is why he made up with Lionel Richie in 2007.  He felt Lionel was after Diana, and MJ is wayyyyyyyyyy too possessive when it comes to her.  When they commited - FINALLY, he felt safe enough to approach Lionel - because MJ was jealous of him.  He felt Lionel a threat for some reason.  I think it was because Diana and Lionel did the song Endless Love together - and Lionel may have made a play for her and she told MJ (and who knows something else may have contributed to MJ not speaking to the man from the late 90s until 2007).

MJ wrote Muscles (about his penis many believe) for Diana - and it became a number one hit.  Listen to it!  I tell you what, merry up the pic of MJ in his swimming trunks and the pic of MJ/Diana/Berry Gordy/Barry Gibb backstage J5 HOF Induction - and put them side by side.  Diana was all over MJ.  She most likely wanted him to come to her hotel that night.  That = Dirty Diana (because he could never say no to her - even if he was with someone else - and after she married - that's what Whatever Happens is about!) and that = Muscles.  1st line of song - "I want Muscles.  From his head down to his toe."  You figure it out after that.  I mean he is crazy.  He wrote a song about his penis and Diana sang it as they both called his penis Muscles.  That is some deep stuff.  Many of us knew about the song aspect years - and years ago.  We wondered then why would Diana sing such a song.  Those two always have been a mess and in LOVE it appears.

Some of you need to research.  It is a very important tool.  Look in the Mirror and ask yourself - where have you come up with such pre-conceived ideas that MJ couldn't get it done - or doesn't like sex w/women?  It's ridiculous.  I never believed the lies.  I saw how he moved his body.  For 'Remember The Time' - what do you think the line - "I did it in", means (plus he did a little finger action - naughty boy)?  That is also a song he dedicated to Diana.  Her song Remember Me - has the line - "Remember me in every song you sing", and her baby, Michael Jackson - surely did - because an argument can be made that every love song MJ sang was for Diana.  

Listen to the entire 'Invincible' CD.  HE IS SINGING TO DIANA on all of the songs about love and romance.  He dedicated the entire album to her.  She is who he is singing to - people.  Wake up!  She is Invincible - and he is Unbreakable.  They have been speaking to each other thru their songs for over thrity years.  Diana did a song titled - Drop The Mask.  Google it.  It is to MJ - period.  Plus, she did many more dedicated to him and/or with him in mind.

Again, MJ is the biological father of his children - and if you don't believe it - then that is your problem. "Some people just don't want to see."  "Discover the man you never knew."

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CC

I don't think is necesary to post the letter here... you could make a reference but the letter is horrible and full with lies...
love to all
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Some men see things as they are and say: WHY?
I dream things that never were and say: WHY NOT?

I would agree with CC. It's cruel and pointless, and the title of this thread is misleading. I know that you did not write the actual letter all4loveandbelieve. At first, it makes one think that the letter may contain some kind sentiments and be something worth taking into consideration. I pray that the children never see this.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "CC"
I don't think is necesary to post the letter here... you could make a reference but the letter is horrible and full with lies...
love to all

Tell me why I shouln't have copied the letter in this forum? I think everyone should know what is going on right? Like they say don't shoot the messenger.. For who think I DID NOT WRITE THIS LETTER, AND IF YOU CAN SEE I COPIED PASTED THE LINK THANKS.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael Jackson

CC

Quote from: "all4loveandbelieve"
love to all

Tell me why I shouln't have copied the letter in this forum? I think everyone should know what is going on right? Like they say don't shoot the messenger.. For who think I DID NOT WRITE THIS LETTER, AND IF YOU CAN SEE I COPIED PASTED THE LINK THANKS.

I know you didn´t write the letter, I just say that [glow=red:3vjngnhl]I think is not necesary[/glow:3vjngnhl]...  respect/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

love to all

I know you didn´t write the letter, I just say that [glow=red:mcy8xxap]I think is not necesary[/glow:mcy8xxap]...  respect/

I am  respect/ing you.. I just wanted to know why, and you are not giving me a valid reason. I am aloud to post what ever I see fit, like anyone else does. I never told them what they should post or not to post. Thank you for reading it and all my blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael Jackson

CC

love to all

I know you didn´t write the letter, I just say that [glow=red:27tqjuvr]I think is not necesary[/glow:27tqjuvr]...  respect/

I am  respect/ing you.. I just wanted to know why, and you are not giving me a valid reason. I am aloud to post what ever I see fit, like anyone else does. I never told them what they should post or not to post. Thank you for reading it and all my blessings.

I think is not necesary because we know is BS, and we are making a favor when we repost this to the people who write this BS... thats what they want, they want make some noise... i know you have a good intentions... (sorry, english is not my language and i have a lot of things to say to people who write this kind of things but I donpt know how to say it in english)
 bearhug
 bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

love to all

I know you didn´t write the letter, I just say that [glow=red:1ul9rt1i]I think is not necesary[/glow:1ul9rt1i]... respect/

I am respect/ing you.. I just wanted to know why, and you are not giving me a valid reason. I am aloud to post what ever I see fit, like anyone else does. I never told them what they should post or not to post. Thank you for reading it and all my blessings.

I think is not necesary because we know is BS, and we are making a favor when we repost this to the people who write this BS... thats what they want, they want make some noise... i know you have a good intentions... (sorry, english is not my language and i have a lot of things to say to people who write this kind of things but I donpt know how to say it in english)
bearhug
bearhug

I don't see anything wrong with you posting the letter. We need to stay informed and on top of everything, even if what we are reading or seeing is hurtful, we still need to read it, and we still need to know what it says. Of course we know it is BS, but I had no idea this letter was even written and I am glad all4loveandbelieve posted it, so that I am informed. The truth hurts, but I would rather have the truth than anything else, information can sometimes be sickening, but we still need to be informed. Who wants to read and see about the war? I still do, because it is my responsibility and my right to stay informed. Information is freedom, and I don't like how everyone is attacking all4loveandbelieve just because they can't handle the information. It does seem cruel to post it, but we need to be informed.
Also I think the person who wrote this is seriously misinformed and confused, I don't think that they meant it to be malicious, I just think they have no idea what they are writing and probably doesn't even realize that it is posted on some forum somewhere. I don't think posting this is giving any power to the media, because this did not come from the media, it came from a seriously misinformed person. Paris and Prince probably realize that there are people in this world like the person who wrote this, and I think that know how to handle sh*t like this, they have had to learn how to do it from a young age, so I don't think this affects them very much.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are only as alone, as we choose to be.
"That we are not separate and alone, but each of our hearts beat within the chaos and wonder of the universe. That our souls were created from the light of a billion stars."
Libravalidusamare
Do not forget to love

love to all

I know you didn´t write the letter, I just say that [glow=red:2t3zoszj]I think is not necesary[/glow:2t3zoszj]...  respect/

bearhug
 bearhug

cc, if you have noticed everything in this forum is BS most of it are lies, example Michael Jackson is dead..Or Latoya changing her statements about Murray he is guilty then innocent, what next?? What do you think? So this is an informative forum and everyone has the right to be informed if it is good or bad. I am sorry you felt offended but this is part of life. I am only the messenger the damage was already done by the person who wrote this letter, and it was already splattered all over the internet. If I found this site, everyone else would find it, maybe not today but tomorrow. thank you  for replying blessings.  bearhug  bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael Jackson

paula-c

I think children know all about its origin, it is through his father and family and not because of all the shit that the media published
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions