2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
Re: June 25th 2011
June 26, 2011, 06:29:30 AM
[BBvideo 425,350:2kudl9d7]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x1LdE-lkeH0[/BBvideo:2kudl9d7]
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 26, 2011, 06:51:40 AM
Quote from: "2good2btrue"
Thank you for posting these pictures scorpianchik.....its moments like these that I feel sad....alot of fans have spent money and time making these memorial pics and buying flowers all the time.  Would MJ have a conscious and think " Oh goodness...these poor peole who are wasting their money on me"...

This is the part I will never understand.  Maybe his return will be the greatest gift of all, and just maybe, he will do free concerts all over the world to compensate these fans who are mourning.... pale/  pale/  pale/  confused/  confused/  confused/
I don't think the fans need something in return of those flowers and gifts...i wouldn't ..it's like you send him a gift and you wait for one back...that does not make sense to me.Anyway i don't think he will come back...that would be something 'shamefully' : what would he explain that will make the fans take back the pain[glow=red:2an7j6f4][fade:2an7j6f4]s[/fade:2an7j6f4][/glow:2an7j6f4] the gifts are nothing but the pain is much harder to heal...(i don't know i had one of those moments and had to share )
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
June 26, 2011, 10:30:37 AM
Thanks for posting this video... :)

I think today  Michael will look at  you tube.... 8-) Who knows what to think.....surely smile.. :)
Michael we miss you soo much !!! bearhug                        typing/

moonwalk_/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

MashMike

June 26, 2011, 11:48:39 AM
Sooo beautiful, i'm sure MJ will smile if he watches this video, MJ fans rock forever!!! I wish i could be there 2 :|
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
NO BROKEN BRIDGES CAN TURN US AROUND,CAUSE WHAT WE\'RE SEARCHING FOR, WILL SOON BE FOUND,CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE, JUST ONE MORE STEP,JUST ONE MORE STEP,DON\'T GIVE UP CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE

June 26, 2011, 11:48:48 PM
Quote from: "Grace"
There's a video from MJHOAXLIVE about Carolwood 2 years later:

[BBvideo 425,350:mlqyo4h7]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f8CEP4T1NHQ&feature=player_embedded[/BBvideo:mlqyo4h7]
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Somebody has a set up a camera in a tree outside to document who's coming in and out from Sunset Blvd.

I did not get the point these guys want to make. Who is SHE, who said that the property owner is she? What it has to do with selling property? Those signes are common, you can see them next to every single private property in US. When I was there, I did not pay attention to camera, but I think that camera could be there from times Michael was living there and tapes from which are missing. How they can be sure the camera is newly set up? When I went to Hayvenhurst, I saw the camera on top of the gate, it is obvious and "private property" sign is there as well. I don't get what it has to do with hoax?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

June 26, 2011, 11:52:20 PM
Quote from: "2good2btrue"
Thank you for posting these pictures scorpianchik.....its moments like these that I feel sad....alot of fans have spent money and time making these memorial pics and buying flowers all the time.  Would MJ have a conscious and think " Oh goodness...these poor peole who are wasting their money on me"...
This is the part I will never understand.  Maybe his return will be the greatest gift of all, and just maybe, he will do free concerts all over the world to compensate these fans who are mourning.... pale/  pale/  pale/  confused/  confused/  confused/

I have same thoughts. Perhaps when/if Michael comes back, the reason will justify all this chaos he and us had been gone through.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions