~Souza~Topic starter

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

6/24/2011 5:14 PM PDT by TMZ Staff  

The home where Michael Jackson lived during his stint in Vegas is opening it's doors to fans for the FIRST TIME EVER tomorrow to commemorate the anniversary of MJ's death ... TMZ has learned.

A rep for the home tells us ... "the Estate will be opened to the public, for the first time, for only four hours for those who wish to pay their respects and to mourn his loss on this, the Second Anniversary of [MJ's] passing, June 25, 2011."

The rep explains, "We will strive to give you a glimpse into his private life and home; to allow you to walk where he walked, to see what he saw, to breathe the same air that he breathed and…to be inspired."

We're told "strict security measures" will be in effect -- and water will be provided ... because it can get pretty hot in the desert. .  

The rep adds, "Your messages of love, prayers, gifts and flowers will be lovingly preserved in situs until Sunday."
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
I wish I could go...even if places don't tell so much to me if people are not there but anyway....
But who lives there now?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

Seems not much has changed in one year - the house still being empty with an annual fan open doors day - at least no graffitti this time?

MJ's Las Vegas Rental Home Vandalized
6/28/2010 6:05 PM PDT by TMZ Staff 
TMZ has learned cops have just responded to the Las Vegas home Michael Jackson rented from 2007 -2009 after someone called in claiming the place had been vandalized.
Law enforcement sources tell us when cops arrived to the home, they found several walls inside the home had been spray painted with "illegible" graffiti.
We're told no one has lived in the home for more than a year -- and cops have no idea when the vandals may have struck.
In a related note -- we're told several people visited the home recently to commemorate the one-year anniversary of MJ's death ... and it's likely one of the fans may have noticed the graffiti.
So far, cops have no suspects -- and no arrests have been made.

Still the same questions remain unanswered.
Tue Jun 29, 2010 5:37 am
The interesting question is:
is the house still rented by MJ?

If yes, who needs to rent a house when he's dead?
If no, why is it empty but MJ fans are admitted on his "anniversary"?
(who invented that word "anniversary" for a public death case btw - did anybody else notice this strange usage of a word?)
Who owns it will not have an interest in letting MJ fans in, right, but rather rent it to somebody else?
So who visited it?

Why does an empty house need a "rep"?

Seems the main message to come across is (on a yearly rhytm):
he's not there, he hasn't been there, go and look yourself, all gone, all empty, nada.

But why do we have to emphasize on "he's not there" when he's still dead?
Last Edit: December 31, 2011, 12:31:26 AM by Grace
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

i wish i could go /:
if anyone here is going , you should bring us pictures or more info :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

everlastinglove_MJ

-- and water will be provided ... because it can get pretty hot in the desert. .  

...what makes me think of Earth Song that it will be pretty HOT because of the fire and destruction of earth (global warming) and Michael saying "WATER" after Billie Jean.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
Quote from: "MJFAN7"
i wish i could go /:
if anyone here is going , you should bring us pictures or more info :D

For me is a dream....but it's nice also to dream in this great adventure !!! bearhug

moonwalk_/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

MissG

"We will strive to give you a glimpse into his private life and home; to allow you to walk where he walked, to see what he saw, to breathe the same air that he breathed and…to be inspired."

Is it me or that quote sounds like a load of BS?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

paula-c

A rep for the home tells us ... "[highlight=#ff0000:1e7f5emy]the Estate[/highlight:1e7f5emy]will be opened to the public, for the first time, for only four hours

That has to do " the state " with this House :?:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Keiko

I would go, but they don't post what the four hours are...and I'm not about to look like a creeper and sit out there all day.   :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "paula-c"
A rep for the home tells us ... "[highlight=#ff0000:2xg7ir0f]the Estate[/highlight:2xg7ir0f]will be opened to the public, for the first time, for only four hours

That has to do " the state " with this House :?:

the estate as in [glow=red:2xg7ir0f]"the house" " the mansion"[/glow:2xg7ir0f]  NOT the "michael jackson estate exec"
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"This is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning." – Sir Winston Churchill

paula-c

Tink.I.Am wrote:

paula-c wrote:
A rep for the home tells us ... "the Estatewill be opened to the public, for the first time, for only four hours

That has to do " the state " with this House

the estate as in "the house" " the mansion" NOT the "michael jackson estate exec

thanks for the clarification :P
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

Shots Fired Near Michael Jackson Vegas Home Tour

6/25/2011 2:14 PM PDT by TMZ Staff  

On the two-year anniversary of the death of Michael Jackson ... gunshots were fired just a few houses away from where fans were getting set to tour the home MJ lived in during his stint in Las Vegas -- and law enforcement sources tell us ... it was a dog that caught a bullet.

According to a witness on scene, the shots were fired approximately 3-4 houses away from the where the MJ tour was going down.

There were already cops in the area for the a minor disturbance at the Jackson event (see photo above, taken before shots were fired) and we're told they rushed over to where the shots came from.

Law enforcement sources tell us ... an officer was attacked by a dog, and had to shoot it to get it to stop. No word yet on the condition of the dog.

UPDATE: We're told the dog -- a black pit bull around 40-50 pounds -- was NOT killed and was taken to a nearby vet.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

suspicious mind

this makes me think of some kind of advertisment they have for Holy Land tours. afraid/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

I may be wrong, but I thought that this house had been sold to an MJ fan back in January, 2010, think there was an article about it on TMZ (it is referred to in TMZ today with reference to Jermaines Tribute concert at Brollywood Awards) will try to post the reference.

Is this the same house?   :?

Will update when I find the link  confused/

Fan Buys Michael Jackson's Vegas Home

1/28/2010 12:00 PM PST by TMZ Staff  

Michael Jackson's Las Vegas home is now in good hands -- a fan of MJ's just plunked down $3.1 million to be the new king of the singer's old castle.

Michael Jackson's Las Vegas Home

Problem is ... selling the house wasn't as easy as you think. One of the real estate agents tells us after Michael's death, tons of fans flooded the mansion pretending to be potential buyers ... but were lying just to get a peek at the King of Pop's old digs.

One deep-pocketed fan ended up being the real deal -- and ended up buying the nearly 16,000 sq ft. palace.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

everlastinglove_MJ

Quote from: "everlastinglove_MJ"
-- and water will be provided ... because it can get pretty hot in the desert. .  

...what makes me think of Earth Song that it will be pretty HOT because of the fire and destruction of earth (global warming) and Michael saying "WATER" after Billie Jean.

I'm still wondering about WATER??
 :arrow: I read somewhere on the forum that there was a WATER leakage in his Carolwood home on the day MJ died (I don't know if this is true).
 :arrow: A redirect of TS "Many waters cannot quench love, neither can the floods drown it." (Song of Solomon 8:7)  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login.  
 :arrow: According to Wiki Michael sang a snippet of the song "WATER"
 :arrow: and in this TMZ article they talk about hot desert and water, which makes no sense in the context of the article imho. Though why is WATER mentioned?

"Water" Jackson, MichaelMichael Jackson
Cascio, EddieEddie Cascio
Porte, JamesJames Porte The song was allegedly recorded by Jackson in 2007 at the Cascios' house.
Failed to make the Michael album
A snippet of the song was sung by Jackson in the film Michael Jackson's This Is It
It is unknown if this is an actual song Michael Jackson worked on. Many people believe the part from Michael Jackson's This Is It where he sings "Water, water..." was just his way of asking for some actual water to drink and not part of an actual song called "Water".[36]

"Water" by Michael Jackson:
Tell the angels no
I don't wanna leave my baby alone
(Won't you leave us alone?)
Tell the angels no
I don't wanna leave my baby alone
Btw This snippet looks a bit like a part of "Heaven Can Wait" of Invincible

Could it be that there was LOVE involved, threatened to be separated or quenched and WATER saved it :?: I don't know, I try to figure this out :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions