No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

pepper

Can anyone tell what the framed letter is to the right of Latoya?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I am reading LaToya’s book.  It is eye opening and reveals a lot about what was happening in Michael’s life in direct correlation to what was happening with Latoya.  It is well written, thorough, and makes me still even more frightened about what Michael was facing years and years ago with Gordan, Branca & DeLio.  As I have always held the steadfast opinion that what we have been spoon fed as truth by many of Michael’s handlers was bullshit, this book only confirms that.  Now I understand why Branca was so quick to condemn it.  He’s right in the middle of the shit stirring and so is a few others.  I applaud LaToya for this book.  I might be in the minority, but I believe every damn thing she’s said up to this point and I’m halfway through it.  Michael’s life was being threatened and it probably never stopped. That so many don’t believe it is what is so disheartening.  Michael said it himself.  He doesn’t lie and apparently neither is LaToya in re-telling this story.  A lot of information in this book.  Latoya might have made a few statements of late that are conflicting, but in reading this book, everything is made clearer now.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

the further I get into this book, the more I am convinced that LaToya is helping Michael in this hoax.  Too many parrallels she has referenced in her own life for her not to have given Michael some assistance in getting away.  They were also much closer than I have been led to believe and he confided in her when he would confide in no one else.

I have not reached the 2009 manuscript yet.  I’m on the chapters regarding the events that led up to his 2005 verdict in the trials.  Though Latoya peppers the text occasionally with phrases like “now that he is gone” or "he is no longer with us”, I believe that these are used as a play on words.  It’s just a feeling I get when reading her book that she has written this book for people who believe in conspiracy (and possibly hoax) and the possibility of one getting from under it with the right people looking out.

Maybe I’m being a bit pessimistic, but she has used the phrase “this is it” 3 times so far at relevant points.  Also, this Jack Jordan was so bitter towards the whole Jackson family and had a personal vendetta against Michael always threatening to do him harm.  For this reason alone, I do feel that LaToya is trying as best she can to correct some of the misgivings she herself caused in Michael’s life while under this idiot’s vices.

No 2 people will come away with the same concluion after reading a book.  But for me, reading with a hoaxer’s mind, I see LaToya as being the one person in the family with the courage to do this because of what she went through herself. 

I’ll finish reading now.  I can’t seem to put it down.  respect/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

RK

One of my favourite quotes is from page 322 where La Toya says I was suspicious Michael's body might not be in his casket at all........I will always have my doubts Michael is actually buried in his tomb.
Me too La Toya. I'm totally convinced he's not. Then there are times it feels like La Toya is speaking on behalf of hoaxers.
page 311 I know that my eyes have been opened wide [page 313] I can't let it go. My anger has fuelled my investigation ever since Michael's death. The more details that have emerged about Michael's passing, the more determined I have become
The book is filled with veiled leads in my opinion.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
One of my favourite quotes is from page 322 where La Toya says I was suspicious Michael's body might not be in his casket at all........I will always have my doubts Michael is actually buried in his tomb.
Me too La Toya. I'm totally convinced he's not. Then there are times it feels like La Toya is speaking on behalf of hoaxers.
page 311 I know that my eyes have been opened wide [page 313] I can't let it go. My anger has fuelled my investigation ever since Michael's death. The more details that have emerged about Michael's passing, the more determined I have become
The book is filled with veiled leads in my opinion.

I agree. As soon as she starts talking about June 25 and beyond, the tone changes from "here is my life story" to "from here you have to put on your 3D hoax glasses".
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

lolol/ I just finished the book and was about to post just what was quoted.  I believe Latoya just made it clear to those with eyes open wide enough to see it.  Michael is not in that casket.  The last time she saw him… he was just ‘sleeping”.  Thanks girl  bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions