paula-cTopic starter

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

56 minutes ago by TMZ Staff  

Hundreds of Michael Jackson fans made the pilgrimage to Neverland Ranch today to commemorate the anniversary of his death -- even though there was no actual event planned

We're told some fans camped outside the gates of Neverland on Figueroa Mountain Road last night. The fans show up in waves throughout the day -- gathering for a bit, bringing flowers, holding signs, singing songs ... then they eventually leave.

MJ passed away two years ago today.

See also
Michael Jackson's Death -- Two Years Later
Jermaine Jackson Does Tribute Show in MJ's Honor
MJ Bike to Ride in Cemetery Tribute

Tags: Michael Jackson, Neverland, Remembering Michael Jackson

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
and is anyone going to the cemetery, brothers or group of fans that will always :?:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thank you for sharing this.

Michael has some very faithful supporters. I am sure he's touched by their love.

Blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

suspicious mind

Quote from: "paula-c"

Hundreds of Michael Jackson fans made the pilgrimage to Neverland Ranch today to commemorate the anniversary of his death -- even though there was no actual event planned

We're told some fans camped outside the gates of Neverland on Figueroa Mountain Road last night. The fans show up in waves throughout the day -- gathering for a bit, bringing flowers, holding signs, singing songs ... [highlight=#bf80ff:d7h4ydio]then they eventually leave.[/highlight:d7h4ydio] well duh  :roll: another one of those goes without saying things that somebody says anyway. what is with that?

See also

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[highlight=#ff0080:d7h4ydio]and is anyone going to the cemetery, brothers or group of fans that will always :?[/highlight:d7h4ydio]:
good question . everyone but jermaine seems to be out of the picture right now.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
Michael deserves all this love, he has given so much and continues to give so much.... there is no one like him !!!

michael-jackson/                                  moonwalk_/

bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

Randy is supposed to be at the cemetery, atleast he tweeted about an hour ago that he was on the way.  My question is what happened with the rose drop?  Any word or pictures of that?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

all4loveandbelieve

Quote from: "suspicious mind"

We're told some fans camped outside the gates of Neverland on Figueroa Mountain Road last night. The fans show up in waves throughout the day -- gathering for a bit, bringing flowers, holding signs, singing songs ... [highlight=#bf80ff:xl3afce5]then they eventually leave.[/highlight:xl3afce5] well duh  :roll: another one of those goes without saying things that somebody says anyway. what is with that?

See also

[highlight=#ff0080:xl3afce5]and is anyone going to the cemetery, brothers or group of fans that will always :?[/highlight:xl3afce5]:

Don't forget Jermaine gave a concert in Toronto on June 24, he is probably still in Toronto or did not have the time.. He cannot be in 2 places at the same time.. Let's give credit when we are suppose to.. blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

suspicious mind

Quote from: "all4loveandbelieve"
Quote from: "suspicious mind"

We're told some fans camped outside the gates of Neverland on Figueroa Mountain Road last night. The fans show up in waves throughout the day -- gathering for a bit, bringing flowers, holding signs, singing songs ... [highlight=#bf80ff:x2tconw6]then they eventually leave.[/highlight:x2tconw6] well duh  :roll: another one of those goes without saying things that somebody says anyway. what is with that?

See also

[highlight=#ff0080:x2tconw6]and is anyone going to the cemetery, brothers or group of fans that will always :?[/highlight:x2tconw6]:

Don't forget Jermaine gave a concert in Toronto on June 24, he is probably still in Toronto or did not have the time.. He cannot be in 2 places at the same time.. Let's give credit when we are suppose to.. blessings.

as i have just noticed someone else posted that randy was on his way to the cemetary.for me it is 10:45 pm on the 25th. something i hadn't thought about , time zones  lolol/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal