PureLoveTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
Janet Jackson 'To Perform With Michael Jackson' At London Gigs

Janet Jackson will perform a virtual duet with her late brother Michael Jackson when she plays in London later this week.

The singer is set to perform three dates at the Royal Albert Hall – on Thursday (June 30) and Saturday (July 2) and Sunday (3).

Fans of the King Of Pop will see the pair virtually perform their 1995 hit 'Scream'.

“It’s therapeutic and it makes me smile inside,” Janet Jackson said in a statement, adding:  “The energy of the song is so fierce.”

Michael Jackson died on June 25, 2009 - just weeks before he was due to begin a huge London gig residency.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

double post purelove   You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"This is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning." – Sir Winston Churchill

PureLoveTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Quote from: "Tink.I.Am"

it's not. different sources, different content.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "PureLove"

same topic same content mj_dance/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"This is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning." – Sir Winston Churchill

PureLoveTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Quote from: "PureLove"

same topic same content mj_dance/

Are you kidding me? These two looks the same to you? I do check it out before I make the posts not to make a double post. I think you should need to read the posts before you jump to a conclusion that they're the same.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Janet will revive the spirit of Michael on stage"

Janet Jackson will revive the spirit of Michael Jackson on stage when she performs in Britain this week
Jacko’s little sister said fans coming to her Royal Albert Hall shows will hear Michael’s vocals on a virtual duet, to be performed only days after the second anniversary of his death. ‘It’s therapeutic and it makes me smile inside,’ said Janet.
Her brother’s voice will be heard when she performs their 1995 high energy duet Scream on Thursday night at the first of three shows at the famous London landmark.‘The energy of the song is so fierce,’ the 45-year-old said.
Despite Janet’s nostalgia, the US star is praying she doesn’t suffer yet another wardrobe malfunction when she takes to the stage.
Famed for her nipple slip during her duet with Justin Timberlake at the 2004 Super Bowl, Jackson has revealed she accidentally flashed the Queen last time she was in Britain. ‘I was performing for the UK and I bent over and ripped my pants,’ she revealed to Heart FM. ‘Right down the centre, I split my pants. Right in the middle of dancing.
'I had to finish the song. My booty was hanging out and I was performing for the nation and in front of the Queen. I mean, what can you do? I was very embarrassed but it is what it is.’
Meanwhile, the doctor accused of the manslaughter of the late Thriller star was spotted dancing at a wedding on Saturday, exactly two years after the singer’s death. Dr Conrad Murray was seen bopping away at the bash in New Jersey to the Sister Sledge hit We Are Family.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Janet Jackson 'To Perform With Michael Jackson' At London Gigs

Janet Jackson will perform a virtual duet with her late brother Michael Jackson when she plays in London later this week.

The singer is set to perform three dates at the Royal Albert Hall – on Thursday (June 30) and Saturday (July 2) and Sunday (3).

Fans of the King Of Pop will see the pair virtually perform their 1995 hit 'Scream'.

“It’s therapeutic and it makes me smile inside,” Janet Jackson said in a statement, adding: “The energy of the song is so fierce.”

Michael Jackson died on June 25, 2009 - just weeks before he was due to begin a huge London gig residency.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ... ondon-Gigs

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Different topic, different source!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions