Katherine Jackson
June 29, 2011, 02:29:36 PM
HI I havent posted on here for a long time,but I have been reading every day<I just couldnt remember my login,so I reregistered.I just watched a video on facebook about fans outside Enchino Havenhurst,and A man named Wagner who I,ve listened to alot was saying the family dont live here anymore,Is this true?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Katherine Jackson
June 29, 2011, 02:44:43 PM
They currently live in Calabasass because Encino house undergo repair
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

MJonmind

June 29, 2011, 03:12:24 PM
Has anyone here who lives in that area, done a drive-by to see what action is happening at the Encino house? Is there really renovations going on or was that bogus media lies?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 29, 2011, 05:18:46 PM
Mr Wagner did say they dont live here anymore,Strange he didnt say they dont live here at the moment.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 29, 2011, 05:49:20 PM
Thank you for posting this question. I saw that video yesterday and had the same question. I thought the family was gone while the house was being renovated but he made it sound like it was permanent. Well, maybe it is...we did hear somewhere that Katherine said she didn't want to return to the Encino home. We'll see.

I wonder too if anyone who lives there has been there recently. I know of three people on the forum who live in the area now...maybe they can offer insight.

PS - Mr Wegener is working hard to bring the truth to the world regarding the false allegations. He's fighting for Michael's full vindication and is working to hold Sneddon accountable for his actions. Please pass along that any support on Michael's behalf is appreciated. He needs all kinds of support, not just financial.

Blessings
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

June 29, 2011, 05:51:28 PM
I can go and check it out, no problem. But Michael owns the house along with LaToya.How they can just like that abandon it & don't live there anymore. It's not rented house to quickly move into another one. We don't have info that house was sold either. They are temporarily renting house in Calabasas. I'll check it out.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

June 29, 2011, 06:05:21 PM
I found video posted by Jacksonskids the images of the Calabasas house. Does not look like rented house. They probably have been moved to the new house for real. I can't find the address to go there too. Maybe they are selling house in Encino. Who knows. I will dig it more. What if because Encino address known by many people, almost everyone, they moved so MJ in disguise can see kids safely. They say it is also Britney Spears neighborhood. I may find Jacksons address through hers.

[BBvideo 425,350:1z3fmb0q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iqeAca4UgEw[/BBvideo:1z3fmb0q]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

everlastinglove_MJ

June 29, 2011, 06:15:29 PM
Quote from: "missudi"
Mr Wagner did say they dont live here anymore,Strange he didnt say they dont live here at the moment.

May be the family left the place permanently OR Mr Wagner is hired to make this statement with the intention to derive the fan crowd from Hayvenhurst. May be it worked. I don't know if there were less fans compared to last year.
And another possibility is, as MJonmind already wrote, there's the media who could be "playing" with the fans, writing a fake story and then watch and "enjoy" their influence/power on the public.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

June 29, 2011, 06:17:50 PM
Encino house inside images posted by the same Jacksonkids.

[BBvideo 425,350:uxu7om1d]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wd-NsEcQ-Uw&NR=1&feature=fvwp[/BBvideo:uxu7om1d]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

all4loveandbelieve

June 29, 2011, 06:40:53 PM
Wow! this is my dream home. On thing puzzles me, isn't this house too big for 4 people? I mean shouldn't they live in a similar house like encino? Encino house was a pretty big house.. This house looks like 20 people can live there .. What do you think???
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

June 29, 2011, 08:00:10 PM
Hi - it's not stated but I would bet there are more than 4 people living there. But even so, if they can afford it, and they want to live there, it's really up to them. I know people who live in big homes for just two of them.

Plus think about it - the public expects to see them live this way. If they don't the media will have a field day speculating about how broke the family must be and the fans will have a fit because they will say the Estate is not properly caring for Katherine and the kids...

Pearl Jr just looked up property deeds and the home is still owned by Michael as well as the townhouse. Nothing has been said lately where Alejandra and her children are staying...if it's in renovations she can't still be there at Hayvenhurst can she?

William Wegener is on the fans side...he wouldn't post a bogus story to test us. My logic says that if Michael still owns the townhouse that he first owned as a young adult then he still owns Havenhurst. It has historical value now with the Jacksons growing up there.

Blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

all4loveandbelieve

June 29, 2011, 10:10:46 PM
Quote from: "voiceforthesilent"
Hi - it's not stated but I would bet there are more than 4 people living there. But even so, if they can afford it, and they want to live there, it's really up to them. I know people who live in big homes for just two of them.

Plus think about it - the public expects to see them live this way. If they don't the media will have a field day speculating about how broke the family must be and the fans will have a fit because they will say the Estate is not properly caring for Katherine and the kids...

Pearl Jr just looked up property deeds and the home is still owned by Michael as well as the townhouse. Nothing has been said lately where Alejandra and her children are staying...if it's in renovations she can't still be there at Hayvenhurst can she?

William Wegener is on the fans side...he wouldn't post a bogus story to test us. My logic says that if Michael still owns the townhouse that he first owned as a young adult then he still owns Havenhurst. It has historical value now with the Jacksons growing up there.

Blessings.

I understand what you are saying, just because the media will have a field day it doesn't mean you need to show them that you have the means if you don't.. You cannot fall on your face just for the media.. F@@@ THE MEDIA. A person should live according how they can live not to show. I am sure Katherine has money with the estate and also the book she wrote. I wonder if Michael is living there with them.. That's why I wrote isn't this house big for 4 people???
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

June 30, 2011, 06:09:47 PM
Beautiful home.  I can see why she’d let go of the Encino Home.  Only thing that would bother would be if Michael’s death resulted in enough dough to afford this luxury without him confused/   If he is stil alive and this was a planned moved because of and nearing the end of the hoax then that’s dope.   beerchug  Surely is enough room for Michael to be there too.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

June 30, 2011, 07:11:26 PM
God that place is beautiful.  How much further can one get from 2300 Jackson Street?  I can almost see Michael standing on the balcony, arms folded, a smile on his face, between those two cascading stair cases. What a re-entrance into the world moonwalk_/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

October 12, 2011, 05:52:32 PM
Katherine Jackson is a very beautiful person(watching HLN news). When I see her, I see a very loving spirit...beautiful inside and out. Reminds me of my grandmother. She raised a very beautiful son too.  respect/ Much respect to Katherine Jackson. Such a STRONG woman.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I turned 6 yrs old when MJ released the Smooth Criminal single. The 24th will be a very special b-day this yr....:) I'll be 29. Subtract 9-2 and what do you get???? lol Lucky #'s . Last yr in my 20's....

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal