First the Jackson statue... now the merchandise! Fulham fans baffled
    By Anthony Lock
    Jul 1 2011

first it was the baffling statue.

Now Fulham chairman Mohammed Al-Fayed's obsession with Michael Jackson has gone one step further with the release of a range of official Jacko merchandise – complete with the singer's trademark hat drooped over the team's crest.

Fans can now pick up mugs, key-rings and umbrellas commemorating the star and his single visit to Craven Cottage in the 1990s, which inspired Mr Al-Fayed to erect the commemorative statue outside Craven Cottage last season.

The statue continues to baffle many fans but they are taking the latest mad-cap idea with a pinch of salt.

Editor of Fulham fanzine There’s Only One F In Fulham, David Lloyd, said: “I don’t like the statue but before Al-Fayed arrived I remember lobbing five pence pieces into the bucket when we were in dire straits.

“It’s not worth getting our knickers in a twist about it though, there are far more important things like the fact we are in the Europa League. Just as long as we don’t get a Donny Osmond statue!”

According to the club, the merchandise had gone down well, with the new Jackson T-shirts – which are available in Black or White – selling particularly well.

"We have received positive feedback from many people both neutral and Fulham fans", a spokeswoman said.

Read More You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"This is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning." – Sir Winston Churchill

First reaction is to laugh because it is so strange to have a music star all over a club like this. However, I do think there is a potential reason for it. I'm just not sure what exactly. Mohammed Al-Fayed is the father of Dodi, who was killed with Princess Diana with that fatal "accident".
Mohamed Abdel Moneim Al-Fayed (Arabic: محمد عبد المنعم الفايد‎, Muḥammad ʿAbd al-Munʻim al-Fāyad; born 27 January 1933) is an Egyptian businessman and billionaire. Amongst his business interests are ownership of the English Premiership football team Fulham Football Club, Hôtel Ritz Paris and formerly Harrods Department Store, Knightsbridge. Fayed has two brothers: Ali and Salah, and a sister Safia. From 1954 to 1956, he married Samira Khashoggi. Since 1985, he has been married to Finnish socialite and former model Heini Wathén, with whom he had four children and three grandchildren. Fayed's oldest son, Dodi, from his first marriage, died in a car crash in the Pont de l'Alma tunnel in Paris along with his companion Diana, Princess of Wales and driver Henri Paul on 31 August 1997.

So Michael is connected to Mohammed who is connected to Dodi who is connected to Princess Diana who is also connected to Michael. I am not sure how all of this ties into this merchandise and the statue but I think perhaps Mohammed is helping Michael in some type of way. He would have a motive to do so after all.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Awareness + Awakening = Higher Consciousness

Thankyou [glow=red:1cnh4v87]@Tink.I.Am[/glow:1cnh4v87] for posting this article. IT MADE MY DAY!

[glow=red:1cnh4v87]@looking4truth[/glow:1cnh4v87], I thought the same thing. A dual-purpose article! Funny as all-get-out, and, it SHOULD get people wondering about things.  Also, it brings to light the Princess Diana and Dodi Al Fayed tragedy.  Mohammed Al Fayed is ANGRY and he is a REBEL.  Sounds like SOMEONE we know?   penguin/

First reaction is to laugh because it is so strange to have a music star all over a club like this. However, I do think there is a potential reason for it. I'm just not sure what exactly. Mohammed Al-Fayed is the father of Dodi, who was killed with Princess Diana with that fatal "accident".
Mohamed Abdel Moneim Al-Fayed (Arabic: محمد عبد المنعم الفايد‎, Muḥammad ʿAbd al-Munʻim al-Fāyad; born 27 January 1933) is an Egyptian businessman and billionaire. Amongst his business interests are ownership of the English Premiership football team Fulham Football Club, Hôtel Ritz Paris and formerly Harrods Department Store, Knightsbridge. Fayed has two brothers: Ali and Salah, and a sister Safia. From 1954 to 1956, he married Samira Khashoggi. Since 1985, he has been married to Finnish socialite and former model Heini Wathén, with whom he had four children and three grandchildren. Fayed's oldest son, Dodi, from his first marriage, died in a car crash in the Pont de l'Alma tunnel in Paris along with his companion Diana, Princess of Wales and driver Henri Paul on 31 August 1997.

So Michael is connected to Mohammed who is connected to Dodi who is connected to Princess Diana who is also connected to Michael. I am not sure how all of this ties into this merchandise and the statue but I think perhaps Mohammed is helping Michael in some type of way. He would have a motive to do so after all.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

Thanks  Tink.I.Am!

mjintrigue2012  

Thankyou @Tink.I.Am for posting this article. IT MADE MY DAY!

@looking4truth, I thought the same thing. A dual-purpose article! Funny as all-get-out, and, it SHOULD get people wondering about things. Also, it brings to light the Princess Diana and Dodi Al Fayed tragedy. Mohammed Al Fayed is ANGRY and he is a REBEL. Sounds like SOMEONE we know?

:lol:  You go, Mohammed Al Fayed!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

use_your_illusion

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • If you're reading this...you owe me a dollar
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do you give up yet?

Quote from: "use_your_illusion"
TAKEOVER

YEP YEP!! Gotta love it - the pieces are coming together little by little. I wonder if Michael will BAM at that stadium? I know it's unlikely but one can't rule it out completely.

Blessings!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
M Fayed had this picture on his website...just after MJ disappeared.  I just thought it was interesting..He obviously really respects Michael, and is one of the main people some believe, is helping him out...he owns a castle in England...Hmmmmmmmmmm
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
I forgot to mention, this is his website...

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions