everlastinglove_MJ

Apparently OK Magazine started the gossip, followed by copy&paste 'journalism' by other tabloids all over internet (how creative :roll: ). I wonder how fast TMZ's controversial news will be copied/pasted. It's like a gossip virus and anti-virus lolol/
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
Michael, wine and cocaine - something was wrong in this picture
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Shayphelps93"
I knew it. I remember reading it and thinking "This is OK magazine, they never tell the truth", and I was never convinced that Aaron Carter actually said this, because of the many times he has defended Michael in the past. I remember trying to bring it up in the chatroom, and nobody wanted to believe me, they were so hell bent on trashing Carter and saying that he is a lying douche bag. I kept saying that we didn't know whether or not the story was true and none of us know Aaron Carter personally nor have anyone of us ever sat down and talked one on one and so we can't judge him because we don't know him. But nope, everyone wanted to trash him, and then they brought up Justin Bieber and how they all would laugh if he ever committed suicide. I couldn't believe it. Right here, on the Michael Jackson death hoax chat room, where everyone is so "loving and kind, don't believe tabloid trash and seek the truth", and yet these very same members were in that chat room trash talking people they didn't know and thinking it was perfectly fine because they were only trashing people that they felt that deserved the trashing. Just goes to show that, even members here need to stop and look at their actions before saying anything negative and malicious about someone they don't know based upon misconceptions reported by the (biased and untruthful) media. We shoudn't be bashing anyone, whether or not we like their music, everyone deserves respect, Aaron Carter deserves respect, Justin Bieber deserves respect, even Miley Cyrus. It doesn't matter if you don't like their music or whatever, they are human beings like us and if we have never sat down and spoke one on one with them, how are we supposed to judge them? We only know the tabloid trash the media perpetuates, which I am sure nearly 99% of which are lies.
People here on this forum are good at respecting and loving Michael, but many do not extend that same respect and love to others, and that is unacceptable.

I agree 100% with you. I go on youtube and there are so many 'give us Michael Jackson back and take Justin Bieber' comments. I don't undestand this hate. Its depressing to see anyone reject another human being, no matter what the circumstances are. I love what Michael says about how music is music. Why hate one type of music? No one becomes angry when the blue jay sings or when the crow sings. Music takes all forms and should be recognized everytime with love and understanding.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions