No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Cissy"
A book called: The mysterious Death of Michael Jackson

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Written by Rob Simone and published 24 th June 2009???? afraid/

Also take a look at his website

Thank you for sharing this information and thank you, Happythoughts, for providing the link to the other information. I couldn't find in that link where his website was included like Cissy gave above so great job to both of you.

I think this is something that has been widely ignored and I'm not sure why. Certainly people would want answers about the uncanny timing if in fact it was just timing that placed his book one day before 06/25/2009.

Anyway, I found this commentary from another forum (Italian forum) and something that caught my attention. It brought me back to (I think) the preliminary hearings where it was said Michael was killed by Mr X???

One of the theories is that Michael is exposing those that give celebrities drugs illegally. I have to wonder - did Murray's lawyers get the Mr. X idea from this book or was this book planting the seed of what was to come... If this has already been debunked I apologize.

[offtopic:3iec4huv]It took me forever to find anything on this forum about Mr X and it was this thread that was locked. If you state it's a double post - please provide the link to the other one so it's easier to find the original information. Just a suggestion...thanks :)[/offtopic:3iec4huv]

Blessings.

...The mysterious death of Michael Jackson opens with these statements of Simon, who could no longer remain silent on the seedy world of modern drugs. This book is the first in a series of books in which Rob Simone aims to expose doctors to their immoral behavior of celebrities.

Simone said in his interview of four hours a doctor confessed his guilt when prescribing drugs to Hollywood celebrities. The doctor, called Dr X, because that's what Rob Simone tells this fantastic story is what happened when he met Michael Jackson at Neverland and he would try medication to help him sleep.

However if you look at the table of contents on the cover and how many pages each subject it, you will see what is really written in the book. I read the chapter on Dr X, who bears the introduction of the doctor of Michael with the prose more worthy of a fantasy novel.

Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

goat

Of all the dates this could have been published,the 24th june 2009.Could be a simple error or merely a concidence but then that would make no sense whatsoever unless rob simone is a time traveller.I noticed uri geller on his website which makes sense given his interest in the paranormal/conspiracies.Could be possible that he has met mj at some point.I am merely speculating but that date is hard to dismiss given that it usually takes quite a while for a book to be published.Maybe he applied for publishing rights on 24th june 2009, i dont know.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

this  book, that is an e-book,  seems to have been "rewritten" a few times.. starting with 39 pages.. and  is now in a 80 page version...

on MJkit we talked about this on Aug 16 2009 You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

on mjkit a reference is given  to a rewiev written on june 26th 2009... You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  this verison of the book has 39 pages

the earliest reference i've found so far is July 6th 2009  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

and even in  less than 2 weeks  to write and publish thats  quite WOW,,,however  it is an e-book so it doenst have to be printed .. but it has been available on amazon.com.. if it does exist in paperback or not  I do not know..

you can reed some of it here..  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"This is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning." – Sir Winston Churchill

It does seem highly unlikely that this was coincidence. There is no way he'd have that information and be able to put it into words and publish it all within that two week time frame. Isn't it interesting too that the book was first up for sale June 24, 2009 (one day before MJ's "death") and the earliest date you now find is July 6, 2009 (one day before MJ's memorial). IDK - I keep thinking about the term "one day of simmering. It probably has nothing to do with this but it's crossed my mind that there is a connection with the contents of this book.

How would this person know MJ was going to die of something that made him sleep? Nobody in the world knew that until the nurse came forward and said the name Propofol. Also - if Uri has been on his site then he has to have a connection somewhere with Michael.

EDIT: that little bit I was able to read the author states that he had met Michael. Interesting...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

goat

There could be a paperback version but surely it would have been stated along with the kindle version so as to boost sales?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You're right. Maybe searching local libraries or bookstores might come up with something. I think I'll do that. Thanks for the suggestion.

EDIT: I'm having a very difficult time finding anything. It seems like that book has vanished into thin air.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

goat

There most definitely is a paperback version but all i have discovered so far is that it was released along with the kindle version so would think it was also released 24th june 2009.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

goat

I am aware this topic has been covered before way back but there are those(including myself)who have been away a while so please forgive me if i repeat old topics.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions