all4loveandbelieveTopic starter

With the recent second anniversary of Michael Jackson's passing, La Toya Jackson recounts to Access how she found out that her brother had passed away. [highlight=#ffff00:1z7bt8xc]Plus, why does she adamantly say that Michael was not a drug addict?[/highlight:1z7bt8xc]

Check the video, I wonder how come she changed her story and said that Michael did not take any drugs. she also stated that Michael never took an aspirin and if he did he hyperventalated and wanted to go to the hospital.. That made me laugh. I know Michael never took any drugs.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

Seriously, so difficult to figure Jacksons out. I am thinking  family repeatedly say MJ is dead.
How hewill appear one day and say:" I did not die, at this time it was not only rap but also a hoax people".
Janet said on different interviews "Michael was on denial"(that he was drug addict). La Toya says no. Go and figure.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

all4loveandbelieveTopic starter

Quote from: "scorpionchik"
Seriously, so difficult to figure Jacksons out. I am thinking  family repeatedly say MJ is dead.
How hewill appear one day and say:" I did not die, at this time it was not only rap but also a hoax people".
Janet said on different interviews "Michael was on denial"(that he was drug addict). La Toya says no. Go and figure.

Exactly my point. I hope Michael can write a script for all his family so they will be on the same wave length.. He wants to be a director, well go for it, it is your chance Michael... blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

Quote from: "all4loveandbelieve"
With the recent second anniversary of Michael Jackson's passing, La Toya Jackson recounts to Access how she found out that her brother had passed away. [highlight=#ffff00:x4yv6rr2]Plus, why does she adamantly say that Michael was not a drug addict?[/highlight:x4yv6rr2]

Check the video, I wonder how come she changed her story and said that Michael did not take any drugs. [glow=red:x4yv6rr2]she also stated that Michael never took an aspirin and if he did he hyperventalated and wanted to go to the hospital.. That made me laugh. I know Michael never took any drugs.[/glow:x4yv6rr2]

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The video is no longer available there, do you have another site to go to?

LOL @ Mike being scared of an aspirin. Wow, that says a lot. Now, he had to have taken something for his burns and his cosmetic surgery operations, but was it really enough to create a codependency to the drugs? Was the painkiller addition in 1993 a hoax? How long have you playin us Michael?! :lol: :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

Quote from: "TheMoonIsDancing"
Was the painkiller addition in 1993 a hoax? How long have you playin us Michael?! :lol: :lol:

I believe this is a distinct possibility.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

Agreed.  There are a number of things that I think were planted as clues long before 2009 which might not have made sense at the time (for example why he sounded so different on 3000 Watts, later we'd be using that as an example when debating whether he was actually singing on the Michael album).  The seeds of the drug addict story were planted years before to make it all the more believable that he would become even more dependant as time went on.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream.  And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal