PureLoveTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
Did you guys see this video of Latoya talking about Michael's "murder"? She says at 1:25 "I was working with everybody who was on case with Michael."  afraid/

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

so how is that the chef talked and no one else if the all signed agreements? suspicious// and surely these agreements are not binding for this kind of information in an investigation.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Yesss I heard her!...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLoveTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Quote from: "suspicious mind"
so how is that the chef talked and no one else if the all signed agreements? suspicious// and surely these agreements are not binding for this kind of information in an investigation.

Girl I don't care how the agreement works. :) This PROVES that Michael is working with the feds.  bounce/

Also her face expression is interesting too. She looks elsewhere at first and then says this sentence. She looks like not sure if she could say it or not.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

LOL @ TS-haters... geek/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLoveTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Quote from: "~Souza~"
LOL @ TS-haters... geek/

YEP YEP  beerchug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "PureLove"
Did you guys see this video of Latoya talking about Michael's "murder"? She says at 1:25 "I was working with everybody who was on case with Michael."  afraid/

Now this is a good interview. We can always count on Latoya to give us something useful :). And she talks about the 'illusion' looking at Murray instead of looking 'at every aspect'. ;) emphasis on the wink!
 mj_dance/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

all during this interview i could see micheal in her. she made me think of the 1999 mtv interview.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

all4loveandbelieve

OH MY GOD! Latoya, I love you, you are the best. I think Jermaine was fired from Michael and Latoya was given the actress job..  lolol/ She was very uncomfortable when she said I was working with everybody who was on case with Michael."
Thanks for posting this video Purelove.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

:lol: This lady is twisting things around on 360 degree. On 4.50 she says they fired everyone and got confidentiality letter not to talk..even with Jacksons. Tohme was the one who fired them. But those people testified and will be testifying on trial. What happened to confidentiality letter? What was the content of that letter and how she knows about it if no one suppose to talk to her? Maybe that letter was for Michael?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

Two things.

1. First off, I didn't hear LaToya say she was working with Michael.  She said in the very beginning she had been working with everybody that was working on the case with Michael.  That could mean before death there were people working with Michael on the case, and after Michael died, LaToya continued working with those people.  It could also mean that in the beginning she was working on the case with Michael and everybody.  It can be taken both ways... very ambiguous!

2.  At 2:36, isn't it the cutest how she says TOLD like Michael says it? TOAD vs TOLD. hee hee!  lolol/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I mentioned this in another thread but I think it would be good to have it in this one also:
Here is a quote about LaToya having knowledge even if it's basic about police work:
2007-09: Armed and Famous and Celebrity Big Brother

On January 10, 2007, the reality TV show Armed & Famous premiered on CBS starring Jackson and other celebrities. The program documented Jackson's basic training and service as a reserve police officer with the Muncie Police Department. Jackson maintains her badge by continuing to volunteer as a deputy.[51]

website:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/La_Toya_Jackson#2007-09:_Armed_and_Famous_and_Celebrity_Big_Brother

So with this in mind, no one should have even been in the house regardless until the police or investigators go through and determine if that is a crime scene. She should have known better! Also in the video where she states that she demanded the vidoes etc. Actually she would have no right to those what so ever considering she wasn't a police officer in CA, they would take presidency over her. None of us would be able to look at an investigator and say that we wanted evidence in a homicide and have them just hand it over. It's the same way with property, they won't hand that over to anyone until after court or their investigation is over and it is no longer needed.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
~Mish~

"Breathe in waves of doubt, bitter in your mouth" - Toad The Wet Sprocket

Quote from: "lilwendy"
Two things.

1. First off, I didn't hear LaToya say she was working with Michael.  She said in the very beginning she had been working with everybody that was working on the case with Michael.  That could mean before death there were people working with Michael on the case, and after Michael died, LaToya continued working with those people.  It could also mean that in the beginning she was working on the case with Michael and everybody.  It can be taken both ways... very ambiguous!

2.  At 2:36, isn't it the cutest how she says TOLD like Michael says it? TOAD vs TOLD. hee hee!  lolol/

Yeah I agree with number one and lol @ 2. I noticed that too.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Awareness + Awakening = Higher Consciousness

PureLoveTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Quote from: "lilwendy"
Two things.

I thought about the same thing too but it is not like that. The reporter says: "So, you have been working with the police for the last TWO years or the lawyers?" And then she said she was working with everbody on the case WITH Michael. They are talking about the TWO years AFTER Michael "died". I listened it a couple of times to become sure. They are definitely not talking about the time BEFORE Michael "passed". She also never said that Michael started to work on the case with the police before he "passed". She tells how much he was scared to be murdered, and that's all. Nothing about the police. After she told how they are working WITH Michael, she tells how the police decided to focus on one of the reasons who is Murray instead of focusing A, B and C. They are talking about AFTER "death" period. This is an amazing "slip-up" if you ask me.  bounce/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "scorpionchik"
:lol: This lady is twisting things around on 360 degree. On 4.50 she says they fired everyone and got confidentiality letter not to talk..even with Jacksons. Tohme was the one who fired them. But those people testified and will be testifying on trial. What happened to confidentiality letter? What was the content of that letter and how she knows about it if no one suppose to talk to her? Maybe that letter was for Michael?

First:Confidential agreements are not valid when it comes to testifying on trial (or deposition/affidavit).

Second: I agree with her becoming suspicious ... they might tell her that they could NOT TALK to her because of these confidential agreements they`ve signded (that`s how she knew).

in fact SHE DID A GREAT JOB by writing her book the way she did and exposing everything she knows in order to reach the public (and law enforcement)  ... eventually.

WELL DONE. TOY  !!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions