anewfan

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Never mind....I see if you just click home....then all the latest threads are there. ;D

Never mind that post either....I was wrong again.  :'(  This new forum makes me feel like a bonehead.....and I normally can troubleshoot/figure things out fairly easily.  Where's that smashing the computer icon?  Lol!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Your true character is how you act when no one is looking.

MJonmind

Everything's looking better all the time!  :)
Just wondering-- is there a way to change the time to my time?  I don't see it in my profile.
And are all the old pics/videos posted in threads- gone forever?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

anewfan

Okay....I think I figured a semi-easier way to find posts that you haven't read. (not just those since your last visit)

1. Click view new posts since last visit
2. Go to the bottom of page.....on the bottom right it says "view all unread posts" (it's a dark gray button right next to a button that says "mark all posts read")

That will get you a list of all the threads that have posts that you haven't read. 

:) Hopefully this helps.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

Just want to say that it looks so much better Souza! It's clearer.

:)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

Quote from: suspicious mind
off topic: why when you use the quote button you get the quick reply window with no options and on the reply button you get all the perks and now quote? makes it difficult. sorry to piss and moan souza but i don't get it.

hey, instead of using Quote button, just go to Replay button and use Insert Quote tab, that you still have in all of the posts in the thread :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

Quote from: suspicious mind
off topic: why when you use the quote button you get the quick reply window with no options and on the reply button you get all the perks and now quote? makes it difficult. sorry to piss and moan souza but i don't get it.

hey, instead of using Quote button, just go to Replay button and use Insert Quote tab, that you still have in all of the posts in the thread :)
wow ! i like it , i like it! thank your ForstAMoon :-*  hope the  :-* isn't too forward but we don't have a hug any more. maybe we could get a pat on the back one.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Supicious mind,finally someone who has the same problem like me.Why when I want to post it shows me quick reply? And why when you want to attach something you cant put it where you want?
I know is not the right place to ask this questions but it starting to piss me.

LOVE
Last Edit: July 27, 2011, 06:25:16 PM by ForstAMoon
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Just to let you know, I moved posts with forum navigation and formatting questions from TIAI discussions to this new thread. Please continue to ask questions in the F.A.Q. section or under the thread made by Souza abut the new forum.  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

Just to let you know, I moved posts with forum navigation and formatting questions from TIAI discussions to this new thread. Please continue to ask questions in the F.A.Q. section or under the thread made by Souza abut the new forum.  :)

thank you.  got to get used to extra things showing up at the bottom of the page.  ;D

since i am here i have a question for souza. it seems like it is possible that you are working on some aspects of the program during certain times of the day , which bring on delays and so on. would it be best if as a temporay measure when sort took it easy during say certain hours while you are trying to finish things up ?  or are the delays ect. just part of the deal that we need to get used to? hope i am making sense  ??? :-[ :-\
Last Edit: July 27, 2011, 06:27:31 PM by ForstAMoon
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

I seem to have lost all the new stuff...like the shout box...the calendar...all that along the page sides...WHAT ABOUT YOU ALL?
Plus, I'd have ask in chat..but where's that?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

I seem to have lost all the new stuff...like the shout box...the calendar...all that along the page sides...WHAT ABOUT YOU ALL?

hi ford!  i think some of the stuff is disappearing and reappearing simply because souza  is still tweeking ( either that or she has gotten into magic  :) ) so it might go on for a while, maybe . that is my theory anyway. :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

ok to all you wonderful helpfu people . does anyone know how to turn of notices on thread post, while leaving notices for messages intact?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

ok to all you wonderful helpfu people . does anyone know how to turn of notices on thread post, while leaving notices for messages intact?
Yes go to your profile page and notifications, uncheck the box and save.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

anewfan

Any reason why Facebook videos won't embed? I tried the trick that was posted earlier with tweaking the link, but that didn't work. It is just a big white square on one of my posts.

I love that all the smilies are back! Thank you!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

hi ford!  i think some of the stuff is disappearing and reappearing simply because souza  is still tweeking ( either that or she has gotten into magic  :) ) so it might go on for a while, maybe . that is my theory anyway. :D
I'm thinking maybe having all that stuff on the sides made each page load slower. You have to click at the top to get them now. If that is the reason, I think it's an improvement, because it was unbearably slow before, for me and not now! Thanks to Souza!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions