NyukiTopic starter

Active topics etc.
July 07, 2011, 02:46:36 AM
What happend with the "active topics, new posts, etc" buttons, if I'm not logged in?

Maybe I'm the only one with this problem but normally the buttons were visible and now the buttons are only visible when I am logged in, something I do not always want when I want a quick read. Can you please but them back?

Bye Bye Nyuki
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

Re: Active topics etc.
July 07, 2011, 08:20:22 AM
while i don't know what the current statis of these buttons are if i remember correctly you can read active topics and unanswered topics while not logged in but not new post . i am speaking from way back before i registered so it has been a while.hope it helped. :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

NyukiTopic starter

July 07, 2011, 08:49:33 AM
Quote from: "suspicious mind"
while i don't know what the current statis of these buttons are if i remember correctly you can read active topics and unanswered topics while not logged in but not new post . i am speaking from way back before i registered so it has been a while.hope it helped. :)

Thank you suspicious mind, but that is just the problem, now I must log in to see the active topic button and a few days back, it was no problem. I always could use and see that button without being logged in.

Most times I read quickly without being logged in and therefore the active topic button was my great friend. lolol/

Bye bye
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

July 07, 2011, 08:53:01 AM
Quote from: "Nyuki"

Thank you suspicious mind, but that is just the problem, now I must log in to see the active topic button and a few days back, it was no problem. I always could use and see that button without being logged in.

Most times I read quickly without being logged in and therefore the active topic button was my great friend. lolol/

Bye bye

ahh  i don't know . souza has been experimenting with many bells and whistles lately , so who knows  penguin/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

skyways

July 07, 2011, 09:10:39 PM
Quote from: "Nyuki"

Bye bye

CANT SEE ALSO errrr  confused/  :cry:  :?
[highlight=#ff0000:392t0i99]HELP! HELP!HELP![/highlight:392t0i99]

SOUZA, PLZ< look to that problem - ITS NOT POSSIBLE TO LOG IN VIA  MOBILE TO BE ABLE TO GET TO FORUM - PLEASE< CAN YOU KINDLY RETURN [highlight=#ff0080:392t0i99]ACTIVE TOPIC[/highlight:392t0i99] to BOARD INDEX BAR??

THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS!! respect/  bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

~Souza~

July 07, 2011, 09:16:21 PM
I disabled it. I had almost 9 millions match words in my database, so that feature can only be used now by registered members.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

skyways

July 07, 2011, 09:52:22 PM
Quote from: "~Souza~"
I disabled it. I had almost 9 millions match words in my database, so that feature can only be used now by registered members.

[highlight=#ff0080:2jr9wtya]MAY BE ITS POSSIBLE TO FIND SOME SOLUTION ON THAT dissmissal, plz ?[/highlight:2jr9wtya]

Missing that button REALLY get members hard time to review  our beloved  web, BECAUSE  after we move to new server its impossible to log in via mobile now due highly secure area bloked.

So , now everybody, who DONT have access to comp, but only use net on mobile phone, is just unable to keep in touch with all the news :(  :cry:

That new change is eliminating members access, Very Sad.

THANK YOU FOR UNDERSTANDING, AND HOPE SOME WAY THAT POBLEM WL BE SOLVED. - m.b. leaved at least NEW POST button available?..

BLESSINGS! bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

~Souza~

July 07, 2011, 11:10:40 PM
Quote from: "skyways"

[highlight=#ff0080:12v95wes]MAY BE ITS POSSIBLE TO FIND SOME SOLUTION ON THAT dissmissal, plz ?[/highlight:12v95wes]

Missing that button REALLY get members hard time to review  our beloved  web, BECAUSE  after we move to new server its impossible to log in via mobile now due highly secure area bloked.

So , now everybody, who DONT have access to comp, but only use net on mobile phone, is just unable to keep in touch with all the news :(  :cry:

THANK YOU FOR UNDERSTANDING, AND HOPE SOME WAY THAT POBLEM WL BE SOLVED. - m.b. leaved at least NEW POST button available?..

BLESSINGS! bearhug

A slow forum scares members away too. As long as the problem with the database isn't fixed, it stays disabled.

By the way: it works perfectly on my mobile phone.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

NyukiTopic starter

July 08, 2011, 02:27:12 AM

Souza, thanks for the clarification.

I really need my glasses because today I just saw a new animated feature at the bottom of the page with topic news.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

skyways

July 09, 2011, 10:23:48 PM
Quote from: "skyways"

[highlight=#ff0080:5d72ow9v]MAY BE ITS POSSIBLE TO FIND SOME SOLUTION ON THAT dissmissal, plz ?[/highlight:5d72ow9v]

BLESSINGS! bearhug

A slow forum scares members away too. As long as the problem with the database isn't fixed, it stays disabled.

By the way: it works perfectly on my mobile phone.

THANX A LOT SOUZA TO KEEPING ACTIVE TOPIC A_C_T_I_V_E!!!!! bow/

Rgarding my phone - its probably problem of its low priced model  :cry: .. cant afford i-pod yet.

But thanx again for all you hard work and endless deducations!!  respect/  mj_dance/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions