TIAI July 7
July 07, 2011, 09:00:13 PM

First of all, this is not a new level; this is a continuation of level 5, started on 6-25-11 {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}.  However, this post is long enough and important enough, that I put it into a new thread and new redirect. 

This post is primarily going to be quotes from La Toya Jackson’s new book, Starting Over (to save space, I will only reference the page number for documentation; but unless otherwise stated, all quotes in this post are from that book).  With the release of this book, we now have official and very public statements from a Jackson family member, verifying several things that TS has been saying for nearly two years now—including and especially that there was an exact day planned for the death, and MJ himself knew the exact day in advance!  No longer can anyone claim that the 777 and other numerology was a coincidence; and TS was the first to tell you about it on 9-7-09, with much greater detail in Update 4 in March of 2010 {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}.

Please limit this thread to discussion on La Toya’s book (especially as it relates to what I have quoted below, and level 5); and continue to use the other thread for everything else related to level 5 {again, You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}.

-  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -
We Should Investigate What Happened to Michael

There is a dedication page in the front of the book, and the very last sentence on that page says: “Let’s continue to support the King and find out what truly happened to him, and let’s keep his legacy alive.”  The book ends with a similar statement: “Everyone still has strong opinions about the estate, the people controlling it, and what happened to Michael.” (335).  Interesting that these statements use the wording “what (truly) happened to” Michael—instead of saying, who killed him.  Jermaine also used this same wording, in his one year anniversary interview with Larry King {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}.

“I wondered if my family would investigate [if La Toya had been killed], or if they would believe what they were told and never know the truth.” (9).  “But I quickly realized that I had to have an open mind, and I could not assign the blame to either party until I had heard the full story from both sides.” (266).  Here again, we see that La Toya is against being prejudice and in favor of investigating the truth—we should not merely believe what we are told.

“There is still so much to be learned and so much to be revealed. … I’m not done with my investigation for the truth yet; I’ve only scratched the surface. I will never give up until I unveil the truth and justice is served.” (331,333).  Does anyone remember TS saying that “everything covered so far has just been an introductory course” {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}.

Also, if MJ is really dead, then “justice” would certainly include justice for murder; but if he faked his death, there is still justice to be served: for attempting to kill him (on 9-11-2001 and other times); and for the false pedophile charges, etc.

-  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -
The “Conspiracy” Is Much Bigger than Just a Few Executives

Speaking of the attempt to kill MJ on 9-11, here it is: “I later learned that Michael was supposed to attend a meeting at the top of the World Trade Center at 9:00 a.m. on September 11, but he was too tired, and the meeting was canceled. Had he gone, he would have died in the attack that day.” (186).

Wow!  What a coincidence!!!   :shock: :o :shock: Notice that the meeting was not only scheduled for the morning of the exact day (an afternoon meeting would not have killed him, because the towers would’ve come down already), but it was planned for the “top” of the building—which is the place least likely for survival.  For those who are not easily fooled by the “coincidence” excuse: this shows that the “conspiracy” against MJ was far bigger than just a few executives at Sony, and/or AEG, etc.  This was a major NWO power that knew about the 9-11 attacks in advance!  And by the way: TS said this very thing clear back in 2009 {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}.

In the 6-25-2011 thread, some have questioned my terminology using the word “Illuminatti”; but as I have stated before, I’m using the term loosely.  There is no need to quibble over the exact title of the people and organizations involved in the “conspiracy” against MJ (and the 9-11 conspiracy, etc); the concepts are what we are dealing with here, and the concepts have to do with secret societies and organized underground crime (especially ones working to promote the New World Order agenda, although some lower-level elements may not be aware of the NWO agenda at higher levels).

Now for a few quotes about Jack Gordon, who was La Toya’s very abusive manager.  “For almost a decade, Gordon controlled me with a campaign of brutalization and manipulation, beating me several times a week, threatening my life and the lives of my family members [including and especially MJ], and proving he had the mob ties to carry out his most violent promises.” (1).  “… he [MJ] knew that Gordon was linked to the Mafia, as apparently, were some of the men who were targeting him at this time.” (206).  “He [MJ] went on to tell me he believed it was a whole handful of scoundrels behind the plot, who were coming in for the kill. He was clearly terrified. [P] ‘You’ll see,’ he said. ‘It’s all about my publishing.’ [P] What he described made Gordon look like a small-time crook.” (227).

“Michael had an even greater fear than the possibility that he might be found guilty [in the 2005 trial]. He was wearing a bulletproof vest, a habit he had adopted since the time when he went head-to-head with Tommy Mottola of Sony in 2001, and again in 2002.” (252,253; see 200).

“But I was well aware of his assassination fears, and I’d been researching on my own to put together the puzzle pieces of the conspiracy he [MJ] had described.” (246).  “I began investigating the conspiracy Michael described to me … I was determined to find out all that I could so that together, Michael and I might be able to stop it.” (257,258).  Can anyone think of what MJ may have planned, to help fight against this conspiracy?  Did he do nothing whatsoever??  Or if he did do something, what was it—anything at all (other than planning a fake death, to draw major world attention to the conspiracy)???

FBI Involvement and Sting Operations

“… the FBI had it [a mob hangout room] bugged for years and gathered a great deal of evidence to prosecute mobsters … Out of nowhere, the FBI asked to speak to me about Gordon and our visits to Mulberry Street. … the FBI agents did reveal some mob secrets to me that I could hardly believe.” (45-47).  There is no doubt that the FBI has been aware of death threats against both La Toya and Michael; and they have clearly worked to protect La Toya, so why would they not work to protect MJ as well?  And what did they do to help protect MJ, if not a death hoax sting {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}?

La Toya herself has been involved in sting operations before: “One night, I was used as a prostitute decoy [a sting operation], which meant dressing up like a hooker and standing outside on a corner while johns pulled over and tried to pick me up. … I was also concerned with doing my job well, so it was important to me to be convincing enough to actually make the arrest.” (265).

Also, it is very clear in her book, that La Toya lied to protect MJ while she was still with Jack Gordon.  So is it possible that should would also lie now, about MJ’s death, as part of an FBI fake death sting operation to expose the conspiracy (and help protect MJ)?

Fake Illness, Fake Injury, and Fake Death

“Although I immediately felt relieved [when Jack Gordon died], Gordon had faked his death before, so I couldn’t believe that he had really died. I sent a security expert to the funeral to make sure that he was in the casket. The expert called me from the funeral home and confirmed that he had seen Jack Gordon dead in his casket.” (250).  So La Toya is very familiar with fake deaths, and she even included this in her book—interesting!

“‘La Toya, Michael’s just doing this [going to the hospital on 6-25-2009] to get out of his shows,’ Jeffre said. [P] This immediately eased my mind because I knew that it could well be true. I had been told that Michael didn’t want to do the London shows, which were scheduled to begin in just a few days. Michael was known, within the family, to have faked illness and injury in the past to avoid commitments that displeased him … I kept praying and talking to myself out loud. [P] ‘Okay, La Toya, calm down. Michael is going to be fine. It’s just an act.’ [P] But somehow, I knew this wasn’t true …” (283-285).

Now wait a minute—how did she know that it was not an act?  If she already knew of a death hoax plan, then she would know that it was an act; but if she was not in on any death hoax plan at that time, then how could she possibly know that it was not an act (even before going to the hospital, which is the timing of this statement)?

La Toya’s Own Usage of “This Is It

La Toya is very aware of the MJ’s concert and film title, “This Is It”; and in fact several times she refers to the concert series and movie by this title.  However, there are a few very interesting statements where she used the same phrase, referring to her own life and experience; and it would be hard to imagine that she did not think of the connection with MJ when she used this very same phrase.

This is it. I’m dying.” (7; referring to 1993, after she had been beaten almost to death by Gordon).  “This is it! I’m making a clean escape. … Wow! I did it! This is it, I finally took the first step [in making the escape] …” (128,130).  So she connects “This is it” with death, and escape!  Could it be any clearer that MJ chose the title “This Is It” because it was all about escape through fake death?

This Is It Concerts Versus Movie

“He [MJ] had vowed to never perform again because he was sure he would be assassinated onstage. … His dream was to produce and direct movies … Michael wanted to move into more of a behind-the-scenes role [Liberian Girl!] … I hoped very much, for his sake, that he would find a means to do so.” (256; see 324).  It doesn’t sound like MJ ever had a plan to perform in London (or anywhere), which is exactly what the next quote below says.

“Leonard [Rowe] felt it was almost as if Michael knew that, for one reason or another, he would never perform those concerts [This Is It in London].” (278).  “Why would AEG film Michael’s rehearsals when they had no agreement in place with him to make a concert movie?” (309).  “… I am amazed by how quickly that film [This Is It] came together from only three days of shooting Michael, which makes me wonder if a film of some kind was already in progress.” (332).

Exact Day Of Death Known In Advance By Michael

My very first post was on 9-7-09, giving a brief overview of numerology evidence showing that MJ himself planned a very specific day (6-25-09) for his death.  And in March of 2010, I did a long update going into much greater detail about this numerology {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}.  Since that time, I have also given even further details on the numerology, including a $999 reward for anyone to prove that it was a coincidence (1 chance in less than one million); but so far, nobody has even made a serious attempt to collect the reward.

In addition to the numerology, there is MJ’s remake of Gilda {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login; You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login; You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}.  This was a movie about a fake death, in which the actor had the same August 29 birthday as MJ (and by the way, La Toya says that this is MJ’s “actual birthday”—page 245).

Many also know that MJ was planning a magic illusion for 6-25-09; he was planning to disappear while on stage (during rehearsal), only to reappear later at a different place on the stage.  Of course some will say that this is yet another coincidence; but especially with everything else, no doubt it was part of the bigger plan—and it was actually about disappearing through a death hoax, and reappearing later in a BAM!  {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login; You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}

And finally, according to AEG CEO Randy Phillips, Michael’s last statement on that last rehearsal night was: “... thanks for getting me this far, I can take it from here.”  {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}.  This sure sounds like MJ did indeed know that something major was going to change, at that very time (and the change would not be traveling to London, because the rehearsals at Staples were not finished yet).

With a brief refresher in mind of these above four categories (numerology, Gilda, magic illusion, and MJ’s last statement): there are quite a few statements quoted below, from La Toya’s book, which show very clearly that MJ did have advance knowledge about that exact day of his death (6-25-09).  So the only question is whether he succeeded pulling off the death hoax on that day, or did they kill him on the same day that he planned to fake his death?

“‘You’re going to have to take care of Prince and Blanket if something ever happens to me [MJ]. You’re going to have to be the mother if something happens to me, Paris.’ … [La Toya asked:] ‘When did he say that, Paris?’ [P] ‘Last night [6-24-09], before he went to rehearsal. …’” (292).

This next quote is rather lengthy, with excerpts from pages 326-331: “Michael’s fans have been particularly helpful in providing useful information. Because they were so loyal to Michael, they knew his habits extremely well and were struck by the deviation from the norm on the nights just prior to, and the night of, Michael’s death. … According to fans, when Michael was on his way to rehearsal on [June 24] the day of his death, as he drove through the gate at Carolwood, he did not roll his window down and talk to them. That was totally out of character for Michael. I’ve never known Michael to behave in that way to a group of fans that had been so devoted to him. … Then, when he arrived at the Staples Center, he didn’t walk over to his fans. … That night, June 24, 2009, Michael’s last night of rehearsal before he died, his usual routine was again interrupted. … A number of men involved in his business dealings, who had never before been there during rehearsals, were waiting that evening for Michael to get there. Michael and the men remained in his dressing room for several hours … I believe that Michael knew at that moment he was going to die soon. … When Michael left his final rehearsal on the night that he passed, he managed to deliver a covert message to some fans through tears. [P] ‘You’ve gotta help me,’ he whispered. ‘You’ve gotta get me out of here.’ … As usual, the fans sped to Carolwood to get there before Michael arrived. They did so, as always, but this night was different. According to the fans who stayed outside Michael’s house every night to watch him come home from rehearsal, on the night of June 24, 2009, the last night before he passed, when he arrived home from rehearsal, the security measures at the house were much different from any other night when Michael returned from rehearsal. A line of roughly ten men were lined up on both sides of his gate. Normally, he had only the two or three security guards that were with him, and the one that was in the post inside the yard. But this night was different, security was everywhere, and again Michael’s car didn’t stop on the way inside the gate. … [One fan reported:] ‘I stand outside the gate, and Michael has the same routine every night. After he comes home from rehearsal, he goes upstairs, and about twenty minutes later the light in a room goes off. The night that he died, the light stayed on all night. I got worried. The light never went off. I didn’t get it. I didn’t understand what had happened. It was very strange. … Oh, and security was acting strange,’ she said. [P] I knew I needed to speak to several other fans regarding that night, and when I did, their stories were the same.”

We have long been told that MJ never got any sleep that night, and he was still trying to get to sleep the next morning, when Dr. Murray gave him the propofol to put him to sleep.  But now we know why he couldn't get to sleep that night—because he forgot to shut the light off when he went to bed!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: lolol/

But seriously: either the light was on all night (and all those other strange things that happened) because it was the beginning of implementing the death hoax, or else it was when MJ was murdered (and then they tried to make it look like Murray accidentally killed him the next morning).  Once again, then, which one of these two actually happened?  This is the multi-million dollar question {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}.

“One of Michael’s last phone calls, the day before he died, was to our father, asking him for protection against the people who were preying on him. Unfortunately, the forces at work against Michael were so great that neither Michael nor Joseph could overcome them, even with their combined strength.” (158).

Could this be true?   Could it be that not his family, not his body guards, not the police, not the FBI, etc—not all of them combined could save MJ’s life, even though MJ knew in advance the very day that he was going to die?  That is the question for level 5.  Did MJ fake his death on the planned day, or did the people conspiring against him succeed in killing him on the exact day which MJ himself planned and knew about in advance?

In support of the murder theory (which I’m supposed to be defending in this level): La Toya’s book speaks out repeatedly and powerfully that he was murdered.  And she also writes with great detail and emotion about MJ’s death, and repeatedly seeing him in the casket, etc (see especially chapter 37).  Are these statements in the book true, or is La Toya doing her part in a convincing sting operation?  Or is it possible that La Toya herself is not in on the sting—could a dummy in the casket have fooled her?  These are some of the things to discuss in this thread.

Appeal for Believers and Non-believers

At this point, no matter how much evidence is presented: very few believers will be convinced that MJ really died, and very few non-believers will be convinced that MJ is alive.  Also, if they did get him on 6-25-09, no amount of investigation and research will ever bring him back to life.

Therefore, perhaps it is time to focus on something that both believers and unbelievers can agree upon: that the Jackson family has been and still is threatened by powers much bigger than a few Sony and/or AEG executives.  And the public needs understand this, including but not limited to MJ fans; there needs to be a widespread awareness of this fact, and then the Jacksons can more directly and more safely work to fight against and expose this major underground corruption.

You can encourage others to read La Toya’s book, and be informed of the magnitude of the conspiracy.  This is not merely to promote and sell copies of her book; you can probably go to a library and read it, if you would rather not spend the money to buy it (if a library doesn’t currently have it, you can request it and they may order it in).  If nothing else, you can direct people to this thread, which quotes some of the most important parts about the conspiracy, etc.

You can also send tweets to the Jacksons, especially La Toya and Jermaine {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login; You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}; they are the ones who are currently the most involved in trying to expose the conspiracy against MJ.  But don’t send tweets asking them about the hoax, that will not help; instead, tell them that you realize what they are up against, and you are willing to do whatever it takes to help them—even at the risk of your own life (but don’t say it unless you really mean it).  The more that they see this kind of support, the more they will be able to come out publicly with what they know.  And this is exactly the kind of support that I have been giving for well over a year now, and also encouraging others to give.
Last Edit: July 27, 2011, 07:37:01 PM by ~Souza~
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

Re: TIAI July 7
July 07, 2011, 09:10:33 PM
party/

Thanks TS, for not letting me stay up late for nothing! Gonna read now.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
July 07, 2011, 09:16:50 PM
party/ I'm here too. I'll be reading right now.  bounce/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 07, 2011, 09:17:08 PM
Wow looks like you have your own book TS!  lolol/

Gonna go check it out!

bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Adi

July 07, 2011, 09:26:04 PM
Thanks TS.

I am going to direct some non-believer fans I know to read this thread so they can get an idea about the full extent of what the Jackson's are trying to expose....speechless right now.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 07, 2011, 09:35:13 PM
Thanks TS...I had a feeling that something would be coming at 7pm :)

That was a heck of a lot to digest and I want to reread it again a few times before posting my thoughts...you've evoked much thought with that post.  I will say that I've believed from early on that for Mike to hoax his death, it had to be for very important reasons...far more important and complex than just not wanting to do the concerts.

God bless!

With L.O.V.E. always.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The beauty of Michael Jackson is found in his heart and soul...his enormous talent is a bonus and what a bonus it is.

~PLAY the moments...PAUSE the memories...STOP the pain...REWIND the happiness~

July 07, 2011, 09:39:23 PM
Thanks for this update TS. I'm currently reading the book now. And another thing that I'm surprised you didn't mention was stated in the book that caught my attention (unless I totally overlooked it. If so, my apologies).

In this passage, starting on page 94, she writes about the time when she and Gordon was watching the news on the child molestation allegations:

"This isn't fair!" I (LaToya) said. "None of this is true. Someone is just trying to frame Michael for money. Michael would never do anything like this."

"You stil think this molester is great?" Gordon said. "They're taking him down now. I knew they would. I just didn't know when."

"Who's taking him down?"

"Shut up and don't ask any questions."

Further down in the passage, it reads:

He was really getting a kick out of all this. The phone started ringing like crazy. Finally, Gordon tore himself away from the TV long enough to pick up.

"You guys did it!" he said. "This is great, isn't it?"

He looked at me then and motioned me to go into another room until he told me to come out again. Fro that day on the phone from morning until night. I didn't have a clue what he was doing. But I knew that he was always plotting and scheming something bad. And those words always stuck with me: "You guys did it!"

What could he have possibly meant by that and is Michael being set up by someone? I thought.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Awareness + Awakening = Higher Consciousness

bec

July 07, 2011, 09:41:49 PM
Heavy stuff TS. Very heavy. Pausing for reflection.

Happy 7/7 everyone.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

July 07, 2011, 09:56:26 PM
Quote from: "looking4truth"
Thanks for this update TS. I'm currently reading the book now. And another thing that I'm surprised you didn't mention was stated in the book that caught my attention (unless I totally overlooked it. If so, my apologies).

In this passage, starting on page 94, she writes about the time when she and Gordon was watching the news on the child molestation allegations:

"This isn't fair!" I (LaToya) said. "None of this is true. Someone is just trying to frame Michael for money. Michael would never do anything like this."

"You stil think this molester is great?" Gordon said. "They're taking him down now. I knew they would. I just didn't know when."

"Who's taking him down?"

"Shut up and don't ask any questions."

Further down in the passage, it reads:

He was really getting a kick out of all this. The phone started ringing like crazy. Finally, Gordon tore himself away from the TV long enough to pick up.

"You guys did it!" he said. "This is great, isn't it?"

He looked at me then and motioned me to go into another room until he told me to come out again. Fro that day on the phone from morning until night. I didn't have a clue what he was doing. But I knew that he was always plotting and scheming something bad. And those words always stuck with me: "You guys did it!"

What could he have possibly meant by that and is Michael being set up by someone? I thought.

Yes, those are some very good quotes that I maybe should have included.  But there is so much more in the book that is also important, and I didn't want my post to be extremely long; this is why I recommended that people read the whole book.

Love to you and all ...

TS
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

July 07, 2011, 10:05:01 PM

You know, even though I knew all of this (although I did NOT know LaToya was THAT revealing in her book (which I got to read now), seeing it summed up makes my blood boil again. This whole issue nearly got me depressed a few months ago. I fully support them all, whatever it takes.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

July 07, 2011, 10:10:06 PM
Okay...I'm heading out to buy this book now. Thanks TS.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Im_convincedmjalive

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Down Ass G!!! More thaN U know haha! ~Smile~
  • I'm Watchin From -2012- Twilight Zone!:)
July 07, 2011, 10:11:45 PM
We have long been told that MJ never got any sleep that night, and he was still trying to get to sleep the next morning, when Dr. Murray gave him the propofol to put him to sleep. But now we know why he couldn't get to sleep that night—because he forgot to shut the light off when he went to bed!!!
Hey TS-

That was a funny one for sure. I was all glued to the pc reading the segment about MJ's routine and what La Toya had wrote and then bam the joke.  

I went to the dentist today so I missed the part in the other thread (when it was actually posted) where you said to be looking out for 777 and I just so happen to be reading that when you posted this. Today while at the dentist's I happen to be thinking about exactly this thing. Subject: NWO and the threats because of the memorial being 2 years ago today. I thought how many people would truly stand by MJ (beyond the net) and be willing to lay down their lives if they accepted how serious this situation is?  

It is not only putting ones life on the line for MJ but for personal survival because we all are at risk from the NWO and it has been weighing on my mind heavy that many are still not taking it as serious as they should. It was on my mind that until MJ sees enough people getting this; he will not be able to return unless it is absolutely a safer environment for him and for us. The other thread is a good indicator of people not wanting to believe.

The energy we expend whether it is positive or negative does influence what happens all around us.

tell them that you realize what they are up against, and you are willing to do whatever it takes to help them—even at the risk of your own life (but don’t say it unless you really mean it). The more that they see this kind of support, the more they will be able to come out publicly with what they know. And this is exactly the kind of support that I have been giving for well over a year now, and also encouraging others to give.
I will be tweeting them soon.

Peace
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 07, 2011, 10:13:16 PM
Quote from: "TS_comments"

Yes, those are some very good quotes that I maybe should have included.  But there is so much more in the book that is also important, and I didn't want my post to be extremely long; this is why I recommended that people read the whole book.

Love to you and all ...

TS

I understand. Love to you too!  bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Awareness + Awakening = Higher Consciousness

Andrea

July 07, 2011, 10:14:22 PM
I'm reading the book right now too - just over half way through and I love love LOVE it!  La Toya is definitely doing her part in making people question what really happened and to dig deeper.  She obviously can't say straight out he's alive because that's not for her to say, only Michael can reveal himself.

When I read that he was to have a meeting at the top of the WTC on 9/11 I literally froze and my heart sped up.  I knew Michael had been in New York because of his concert the night before but had no idea he was supposed to be at Ground Zero when the attacks happened.  I've long believed there is definitely a conspiracy behind 9/11 and it now seems they were trying to take MJ down at the same time, if La Toya's statement is true.  The fact that Michael was too tired to go to the meeting furthers my belief that Michael is being protected by God.

I love reading La Toya's words because there are so many "hidden" messages that strongly hint at the hoax, even though she takes the "murder" side of the conspiracy.  The book displays some reasons why Michael had to fake his death.  When he comes back, hopefully the people who've read the book will at least understand.  And I agree, EVERYONE needs to read this book.  I was at La Toya's book signing in L.A. with my friend and as we were waiting in line, I was talking to him (quietly) about the hoax.  He thinks Michael is dead and did a lot of eye-rolling at me, LOL, but I will link him this re-direct and see what he thinks!

Thanks TS.  But you need to do another post because I noticed you have 6 topics and 66 posts...I don't like those numbers...LOL...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

July 07, 2011, 10:18:46 PM
I'll buy the book on Amazon .. and our support for Michael and his family, thanks TS
 bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions