PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
Re: TIAI July 7
July 07, 2011, 10:22:22 PM
Mind blowing post TS.   bow/  bow/  bow/  bow/  bow/  bow/  bow/

I didn't buy Latoya's book but now I know it is a must read book. Thank you so much for giving us these details. I hope ALL of the believers understand how in danger Michael's life was/is, and stop saying that he wasn't in danger but he had to use the threat issue as an excuse to come back. With all the clues he has been leaving behind, it was boiling my blood to see that some believers still think that he did the hoax to escape doing the concerts. I hope this post of yours show them the truth. As I always write; they have to think bigger because this is BIG.

Funny you came here today about Latoya's book because yesterday I found a video of Latoya where she is talking about her book, especially about Michael's "murder". At some part of the video she says: "I was working with everybody who was on case with Michael.". Some wrote that she could be talking about the time BEFORE Michael passed but in the video she never mentioned Michael or she cooperated with the police BEFORE Michael "died". She tells how much Michael was scared and when the reporter asks her "So, you have been working with the police for the last TWO years or the lawyers?", she says she was working with everbody on the case WITH Michael. And then she says, the police decided to focus on one of the issues, instead of focusing on A, B and C, they focused on A. They are definitely talking about the TWO years AFTER Michael "died". So how could Latoya work with everyone who was on the case WITH Michael IF Michael is dead? You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
The link of the video:You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I'm already 1500% sure that Michael is very alive and behind this sting hoax but I didn't know that the Jacksons were also getting threatened by evil powers. I think we all should stop discussing if Michael was murdered or not because it is day light clear that he wasn't and there is a huge conspiracy against Michael and all Jacksons. So  if we are MJ family, we should do our best to help them spreading the truth. This is all about us and we are all in danger. They do not need to threaten us personally, the humankind is in danger with their evil existence. We should fight against these evil powers. I'll be showing my support to the Jacksons and try harder to open more people's eyes about the issue.

God bless you TS. Really, who would have helped us this much to show the truth? People still hesitate about your authenticity but would you try this hard to show and teach us something for 2 years if you weren't related to MJ? Thank you so much and God bless.
   bearhug
Last Edit: July 27, 2011, 09:09:06 PM by PureLove
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 07, 2011, 10:43:09 PM
thanks TS, your post is such an eye-opener. off to see if i can find this book now. :)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

July 07, 2011, 10:45:30 PM
Thank you TS I knew it you would not let us down. I will continue reading. Just the title of Latoya book "Starting over" it says it all..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

bec

July 07, 2011, 10:51:44 PM
I have only one problem TS, I don't have a twitter so I cannot tweet the Jacksons. I don't want to get one either because all of the tweets are archived at the Library of Congress in some facet of the CIA and I don't think they need to have a record of my social networking. High paranoia you know. I keep TPTB on a need to know basis and they don't need to know. Is there any other venue in which to contact the Jacksons and show support?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

~Souza~

July 07, 2011, 11:00:14 PM
Quote from: "bec"
I have only one problem TS, I don't have a twitter so I cannot tweet the Jacksons. I don't want to get one either because all of the tweets are archived at the Library of Congress in some facet of the CIA and I don't think they need to have a record of my social networking. High paranoia you know. I keep TPTB on a need to know basis and they don't need to know. Is there any other venue in which to contact the Jacksons and show support?

I would like to know the same. Not that I care about the CIA reading my tweets (let them eat their heart out), but because last time I tweeted Jermaine and he replied to me, we had some kind of "why is Jermaine tweeting a hoax-admin issue" and I don't want this to turn into such a discussion again. So to avoid that, I have the same question as bec.

By the way, just ordered the book at B&N. Was surprised to see I pay nearly 10 euros less if I order it directly in the US, even with 12 dollar something shipping costs... :? Unfortunately it will take 1 to 3 weeks to get here, so i have to be patient.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
July 07, 2011, 11:02:13 PM

I don't know if this helps but Latoya has a web-page and this is the link of it bec. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

July 07, 2011, 11:02:31 PM

Same here.  I don't have twitter for the exact same reasons.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

July 07, 2011, 11:18:40 PM
Quote from: "PureLove"

I don't know if this helps but Latoya has a web-page and this is the link of it bec. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Thank you, I messaged her. Hopefully it will suffice. I have developed a great deal of respect for LaToya in the course of these past 2 years.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

July 07, 2011, 11:20:50 PM
HALLELUJAH! I was just thinking about what an uneventful day it was, so thank you.

I loved the fans' account of June 24th and how Michael just happened to tell Paris to be a mother to her brothers the very night before he died? I needed some reassurance and this is the nail in the proverbial casket for me  :) .

The only thing I can think of is.. How would Michael know the exact date he would die?
When Michael left his final rehearsal on the night that he passed, he managed to deliver a covert message to some fans through tears. [P] ‘You’ve gotta help me,’ he whispered. ‘You’ve gotta get me out of here.’

I find that really disturbing.

Also, I just got a Twitter so... I'll be tweeting the Jacksons.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

July 07, 2011, 11:22:15 PM
Quote from: PureLove
Mind blowing post TS.  <!-- sbow/ -->bow/<!-- sbow/ -->  <!-- sbow/ -->bow/<!-- sbow/ -->  <!-- sbow/ -->bow/<!-- sbow/ -->  <!-- sbow/ -->bow/<!-- sbow/ -->  <!-- sbow/ -->bow/<!-- sbow/ -->  <!-- sbow/ -->bow/<!-- sbow/ -->  <!-- sbow/ -->bow/<!-- sbow/ -->

I didn't buy Latoya's book but now I know it is a must read book. Thank you so much for giving us these details. I hope ALL of the believers understand how in danger Michael's life was/is, and stop saying that he wasn't in danger but he had to use the threat issue as an excuse to come back. With all the clues he has been leaving behind, it was boiling my blood to see that some believers still think that he did the hoax to escape doing the concerts. I hope this post of yours show them the truth. As I always write; they have to think bigger because this is BIG.

Funny you came here today about Latoya's book because yesterday I found a video of Latoya where she is talking about her book, especially about Michael's "murder". At some part of the video she says: "I was working with everybody who was on case with Michael.". Some wrote that she could be talking about the time BEFORE Michael passed but in the video she never mentioned Michael or she cooperated with the police BEFORE Michael "died". She tells how much Michael was scared and when the reporter asks her "So, you have been working with the police for the last TWO years or the lawyers?", she says she was working with everbody on the case WITH Michael. And then she says, the police decided to focus on one of the issues, instead of focusing on A, B and C, they focused on A. They are definitely talking about the TWO years AFTER Michael "died". So how could Latoya work with everyone who was on the case WITH Michael IF Michael is dead? ( <!-- m -->You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<!-- m --> ) The link of the video: <!-- m -->You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<!-- m -->

I'm already 1500% sure that Michael is very alive and behind this sting hoax but I didn't know that the Jacksons were also getting threatened by evil powers. I think we all should stop discussing if Michael was murdered or not because it is day light clear that he wasn't and there is a huge conspiracy against Michael and all Jacksons. So  if we are MJ family, we should do our best to help them spreading the truth. This is all about us and we are all in danger. They do not need to threaten us personally, the humankind is in danger with their evil existence. We should fight against these evil powers. I'll be showing my support to the Jacksons and try harder to open more people's eyes about the issue.

God bless you TS. Really, who would have helped us this much to show the truth? People still hesitate about your authenticity but would you try this hard to show and teach us something for 2 years if you weren't related to MJ? Thank you so much and God bless.
  <!-- sbearhug -->bearhug<!-- sbearhug -->

Yes Purelove, I am one of the people who changed her mind and stated that Michael faked his death to escape the concerts. After reading TS post, First off I will buy the book, and secondly I appologize to Michael and his family to think he could actually have done that. At the beginning, I did think he was in danger, then I, got influenzed by my friends who told me otherwise. Now I am back on track, and Michael please forgive me for thinking that you faked your death because you did not want to do the concerts.. Look even Latoya thought that  <!-- slolol/ -->lolol/<!-- slolol/ -->  Ts Thank you for your time and energy to bring us to this path. Without you we wouldn't be at this level of understanding about Michael's death hoax. Thanks again and May God bless you. Like Purelove stated, if you are related to MJ, please tell him that he is tremendously missed, and loved. We will back him up 1000%. L.O.V.E. AND BLESSINGS
Last Edit: July 25, 2011, 06:31:52 PM by bec
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
July 07, 2011, 11:47:18 PM
Quote from: TS_comments
Also, if MJ is really dead, then “justice” would certainly include justice for murder; but if he faked his death, there is still justice to be served: for attempting to kill him (on 9-11-2001 and other times); and for the false pedophile charges, etc.

Hi TS. I don't understand why you say they attempted to kill him on 09-11-2011 <!-- sconfused/ -->confused/<!-- sconfused/ --> ?
Because it's in the book?
Last Edit: July 25, 2011, 06:32:59 PM by bec
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
July 08, 2011, 12:11:08 AM
It's a little difficult to believe they killed 2000 people on 09-11 just to get MJ suspicious//
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 08, 2011, 12:22:11 AM
Quote from: Andrea
I'm reading the book right now too - just over half way through and I love love LOVE it!  La Toya is definitely doing her part in making people question what really happened and to dig deeper.  She obviously can't say straight out he's alive because that's not for her to say, only Michael can reveal himself.

When I read that he was to have a meeting at the top of the WTC on 9/11 I literally froze and my heart sped up.  I knew Michael had been in New York because of his concert the night before but had no idea he was supposed to be at Ground Zero when the attacks happened.  I've long believed there is definitely a conspiracy behind 9/11 and it now seems they were trying to take MJ down at the same time, if La Toya's statement is true.  [highlight=#ffff00:dk80xzf2]The fact that Michael was too tired to go to the meeting furthers my belief that Michael is being protected by God.[/highlight:dk80xzf2]I love reading La Toya's words because there are so many "hidden" messages that strongly hint at the hoax, even though she takes the "murder" side of the conspiracy.  The book displays some reasons why Michael had to fake his death.  When he comes back, hopefully the people who've read the book will at least understand.  And I agree, EVERYONE needs to read this book.  I was at La Toya's book signing in L.A. with my friend and as we were waiting in line, I was talking to him (quietly) about the hoax.  He thinks Michael is dead and did a lot of eye-rolling at me, LOL, but I will link him this re-direct and see what he thinks!

Thanks TS.  [highlight=#ff8000:dk80xzf2]But you need to do another post because I noticed you have 6 topics and 66 posts...I don't like those numbers...LOL...[/[/highlight:dk80xzf2]quote]

Yeah for a new post! I couldn't agree more with you about God protecting MJ! And I also think the 6 66 needs to go!! How much clearer can it get people?? MJ is ALIVE!!  :P
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

anewfan

July 08, 2011, 12:22:30 AM
Quote from: TS_comments
This post is primarily going to be quotes from La Toya Jackson’s new book, Starting Over (to save space, I will only reference the page number for documentation; but unless otherwise stated, all quotes in this post are from that book).  With the release of this book, we now have official and very public statements from a Jackson family member, verifying several things that TS has been saying for nearly two years now—including and especially that there was an exact day planned for the death, and MJ himself knew the exact day in advance!  No longer can anyone claim that the 777 and other numerology was a coincidence; and TS was the first to tell you about it on 9-7-09, with much greater detail in Update 4 in March of 2010 {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but TS_comments is TS right?  Does anyone find it weird that he/she types in 3rd person?  Unless he/she's done that all along?

It just sounds really weird to me. It'd be like me saying that anewfan is confused when anewfan reads this part.

[highlight=#ffff00:2y1mlw7t]Maybe it's only strange to anewfan? IDK....maybe anewfan is just really crabby tonight?[/highlight:2y1mlw7t]  <!-- srr/ -->rr/<!-- srr/ -->
Last Edit: July 25, 2011, 06:33:49 PM by bec
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Your true character is how you act when no one is looking.

July 08, 2011, 12:30:55 AM
Quote from: "GINAFELICIA"
It's a little difficult to believe they killed 2000 people on 09-11 just to get MJ suspicious//
You have got to be kidding me!!! Are you really believing that is what is being said or are you just wanting to be difficult? Of course they didn't take down the towers JUST for MJ, but for many people and reasons!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions