PureLoveTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
Michael Jackson doctor's LA court hearing postponed while lawyers view rehearsal footage

A hearing in the criminal case of Michael Jackson's doctor has been postponed because lawyers are bogged down viewing hundreds of hours of rehearsal footage from the singer's "This Is It" concert.

In a conference with attorneys on Wednesday, Superior Court Judge Michael Pastor accepted the requests to delay a July 12 hearing to July 20. He said he wants to know then when the involuntary manslaughter trial of Dr. Conrad Murray can go forward. It is now set for Sept. 8.

Prosecutors want to show jurors clips from the posthumous feature film "This Is It" to prove Jackson was healthy in the days before his death. The defense wants to show he was ill.

Murray, a Houston cardiologist with an office in Las Vegas, is accused of giving the superstar an overdose of the anesthetic propofol and other sedatives when he could not sleep. Jackson died on June 15, 2009, in his rented Beverly Hills mansion where Murray had been attending him.

Murray has pleaded not guilty. The transcript of the conference with the judge and attorneys was released on Thursday.

Attorneys indicated it will take weeks for them to view all of the relevant video recordings of Jackson. They said they have been working every day since June 28 and have gotten through only one of 21 boxes of materials.

"So far, we have found a lot of important stuff," said defense attorney Nareg Gourjian.

Attorneys have been barred from discussing publicly any evidence they find in the videos.

Prosecutor Deborah Brazil said she has been working along with Gourjian, defense attorney Ed Chernoff, Sony lawyer Kevin Vick and a technician going through material on computer hard drives.

Gourjian, who originally estimated there were 100 hours of footage from rehearsals, said he now believes there is much more.

"There are about eight to ten different cameras that were recording the rehearsals and each one has different views and different footage," he said. "So it is critical that we review the footage from each camera."

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLoveTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
Quote from: "PureLove"
Michael Jackson doctor's LA court hearing postponed while lawyers view rehearsal footage

A hearing in the criminal case of Michael Jackson's doctor has been postponed because lawyers are bogged down viewing hundreds of hours of rehearsal footage from the singer's "This Is It" concert.

In a conference with attorneys on Wednesday, Superior Court Judge Michael Pastor accepted the requests to delay a July 12 hearing to July 20. He said he wants to know then when the involuntary manslaughter trial of Dr. Conrad Murray can go forward. It is now set for Sept. 8.

Prosecutors want to show jurors clips from the posthumous feature film "This Is It" to prove Jackson was healthy in the days before his death. The defense wants to show he was ill.

Murray, a Houston cardiologist with an office in Las Vegas, is accused of giving the superstar an overdose of the anesthetic propofol and other sedatives when he could not sleep. Jackson died on June 15, 2009, in his rented Beverly Hills mansion where Murray had been attending him.

Murray has pleaded not guilty. The transcript of the conference with the judge and attorneys was released on Thursday.

Attorneys indicated it will take weeks for them to view all of the relevant video recordings of Jackson. They said they have been working every day since June 28 and have gotten through only one of 21 boxes of materials.

"So far, we have found a lot of important stuff," said defense attorney Nareg Gourjian.

Attorneys have been barred from discussing publicly any evidence they find in the videos.

Prosecutor Deborah Brazil said she has been working along with Gourjian, defense attorney Ed Chernoff, Sony lawyer Kevin Vick and a technician going through material on computer hard drives.

Gourjian, who originally estimated there were 100 hours of footage from rehearsals, said he now believes there is much more.

"There are about eight to ten different cameras that were recording the rehearsals and each one has different views and different footage," he said. "So it is critical that we review the footage from each camera."

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

And we were told that there were only 2 handy cams recorded the rehearsals. :lol: What a "rehearsal" huh?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

they had 10 cameras and they took shots for "this is it" so bad?
 always the same shirt or pants ? No long dancing deposits. which is kind of strange.

either something went wrong (whatever) or is the big surprise in "this is it 2"?

PS. sorry for my english
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

Between 8-10 cameras is 9 cameras... and 21 boxes of "materials". What part of digital information exactly goes into a box?

Good numbers dropped in this article, you'll notice all these numbers come from the defense team of Murray. Great indication that they are in on the hoax and working for Michael.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

Hi,I thought Michael 'died'on the 25th June 2009.....this is what the article states.....

Interesting....how can he have a meeting on the 17th June 2009 then...........hmmmm.
If its a typo,well it's a real serious one......no wonder the case keeps getting delayed.
Cheers....
BTW....Tomorrow is the 20th July 2011 I wonder if we'll get any updates.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

They are glued to their seats, amazed at this man, I’ll bet!
I wonder if they discussed doubles, hoaxes or illusions?

Sure wish we had access that footage…
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

Quote from: "MJonmind"
They are glued to their seats, amazed at this man, I’ll bet!
I wonder if they discussed doubles, hoaxes or illusions?

Sure wish we had access that footage…
[offtopic:1qfgcilk]Reminds me of the court depostions of the 1990's where the officials were 'forced' to sit through MJ explaining how he writes songs and giving impromptu 'performances'. I think these are some of the most rivetting recordings I've heard - wasted on the court, or maybe not!  I'll bet they were fans too and were thrilled to land that job! But how MJ kept his composure and dignity I'll never know.[/offtopic:1qfgcilk]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions