all4loveandbelieveTopic starter

[glow=red:3geepd85]Michael Jackson's kids got 'closure' from seeing body [/glow:3geepd85]

[highlight=#ffff00:3geepd85]Michael Jackson's children "never cried again" after viewing their father's body.[/highlight:3geepd85]

The iconic singer passed away from acute Propofol intoxication in June 2009 and while his kids Prince Michael, 14, Paris, 12, and nine-year-old Prince Michael II, known as 'Blanket', were devastated by his passing, their aunt La Toya Jackson believes they got "closure" after getting permission to see their dad's corpse.

La Toya recalled: "I rushed into the hospital. And they took me upstairs to where my mother was, my mother there. And I walked in the room, and there she was sitting, and all the kids.

"Michael's kids were sitting on her lap just crying, just crying. And it was the worst thing I had ever seen or experienced in my life

"The kids demanded to see him. We all went in to see him. And we all held hands. And we all prayed to him. And we all just said all of our special thanks to him, what he's done for the world and for his family and the whole bit, and how much we loved him, and brushing his hair, wiping his face.

"And the minute it was done, the nurse felt that it was enough for everybody to be there, which was quite awhile. The kids walked out. And they never cried again. I never saw them shed a tear after that. It was closure for them."

Michael's children are now in the care of his mother Katherine and La Toya says they are "very happy" and enjoying life.

She added in an interview on CNN show 'Piers Morgan Tonight': "The kids are doing very well. They are very happy. They enjoy their life. They enjoy just doing what they've never really had a chance to do, because my brother kept them really, really just confined to the house, and home schooling and the whole bit.

Now they're going to well, a private public school, of course, but it's public as long as you're not at home.

"My mother doing a great job, fabulous job. I see the kids all the time.

"I try to go to my mother's house every Sunday and visit the kids and see how they're doing. I speak to them all the time and we text back and forth. And just call each other and see how they're doing, making sure their grades are fine and they are doing good in school. And they are."

I just want to add to this article, how can you see your father corpse cry for that day and never cry again? It does not make sense. Especially when a parent passes away, and the children are the ages as these children you cry and miss the parent, constantly.  It takes time to heal, it does not take one day as Latoya is stating.  I am sorry for me this means [highlight=#ffbfff:3geepd85]Michael is alive[/highlight:3geepd85]because yes they cried, probably that was the day the father had to tell the children that he was leaving for a while because he was in danger. The know the father is alive and well that's why they are doing so well, or else they wouldn't. Eventually if the father did die for real, they would be mourning him a little longer then one day.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

Reading the title, I already knew this must've been said by La Toya. LOL, sometimes I really can't stand her...

What a load of crap. Funny is, though, that she is basically admitting that Paris didn't cry during her speech at the memorial... which she obviously didn't, but a lot of people always love to stress that the poor girl was crying so hard, crying tears, not air.  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

If you'd only come to me, my heart wouldn't be full of sorrow
But now all I can do is hope and pray that you'll come to me
tomorrow

Aw Geez, LaToya is my girl, but these statements pierce me hard.  THERE IS NO WAY these statements can be true.  The time these children spent with their father and the love he gave them could NEVER BE REPLACED.  No matter who is caring for them now.  YOU DON’T GET ANY CLOSURE immediately, especially when your loved one, your father, is in a hospital bed, non responsive, d.e.a.d., hooked up to some tubes or not, and you are seeing him for the last time.  He is just laying there, nothing, gone.  Are you kidding me?  When you have been so loved and in the company of a loving person for that amount of time as these children were with Michael, AGAIN, THERE IS NO WAY closure came in the blinking of an eye. I cannot even believe she thought it alright to take them in to see him.  If they were crying before, Jesus Christ, they would have been hysterical. Personally, I would have fainted.

The only way I can believe and understand her actions is if she took them in to prove to them that he was not dead.  Now they know that after all the drama, they saw him breathing with their own eyes and is assured that he is still alive.  She said they stayed in there for awhile.  Of course, an explanation had to be executed, a good one, with some expectations and some promises made, etc. to carry this thing forward as planned.  some hugs and kisses and the promise of NO MORE TEARS because Michael is okay.  THAT IS THE ONLY EXPLANATION for them NEVER CRYING AGAIN.  Come on LaToya, let’s get real.  Even someone you consider a friend, and not a very close one, who dies suddenly brings a certain amount of sadness.  A father like Michael Jackson?   If this were true then I’d have to say they, the whole family is heartless and have no soul.

I DON’T BELIEVE HER.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

Thank you for sharing this article with us.

Bee Bee - you are right. When people say that Paris cried during the memorial all one has to do now is point to LaToya's words and say "explain to me then what LaToya means by this statement". LOL.

Michael is not dead. It's not normal or healthy to "never cry again". I know people respond differently to grief but children are the most natural at showing their true feelings and they would not just stop crying after seeing him. He is their life, their everything.

If one looks closer at her statements that is not the only lie she told. We all know that the kids have made statements saying they wore veils so that nobody would recognize them when they were out without their dad. And they have said that they'd go places without him and nobody knew it was them (I love that - Michael is so smart). Anyway - we know he didn't confine them to the house either because we have lots of stories (and pictures) of them being around other kids and other people and they have been more places than probably 99% of the children of this world will ever see. Remember the interview recently where the kids were helping at the LA shelter and it was said that Michael would take them there to volunteer and help out?

She added in an interview on CNN show 'Piers Morgan Tonight': "The kids are doing very well. They are very happy. They enjoy their life. They enjoy just doing what they've never really had a chance to do, because my brother kept them really, really just confined to the house, and home schooling and the whole bit.

Now they're going to well, a private public school, of course, but it's public as long as you're not at home.

Now that I think about it, LaToya gave an interview right after June 25, 2009 where she said Blanket kept crying for his daddy at night. I'll have to find that interview but it contradicts what she has said here. Remember - they were supposedly in counseling for a while in order to deal with it all. Nope - more contradictions from LaToya.

Blessings :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

Michael Jackson’s seven-year-old son Prince Michael Jackson II (known as Blanket) is so devastated over his father’s June death that he constantly asks where his daddy is and sobs in his bedroom. A Jackson family friend said: “He cries himself to sleep and keeps asking where his daddy is. His aunt Rebbie spent the first few nights sleeping on a cot bed beside him because he was scared to sleep alone. He acts pretty wild during the day.”

Here is a statement contradicting the homeschooling thing...

Meanwhile, educational consultant Tony Buzan, who was employed by Michael to help give him tips on raising the children, has spoken about how close the three kids were to their father. He said:
I would watch them coming and going from the international school every day. They left happy, and came back happy. On their return, those three kids could not run any faster from the car to get to their daddy.

The kids seemed to enjoy each other’s company. It’s unusual in groups of three, where tensions can often arise.

And let's not forget this story...

He also confirmed the children were in counseling, adding that “with the first passing of Michael Jackson they had to have someone to explain that to them”. With the children entrusted to his Jackson matriarch Katherine’s custody, Jermaine said the 79-year-old was coping with Blanket, 7, Paris, 11 and Prince Michael, 12.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

How reliable is this source for one thing.  This story could be a complete fabrication.  I’ve become very untrusting of these media accounts of what they push and paint as the truth argue/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…

I think I can keep going with this all day long....but here is another contradicting story.

We caught La Toya Jackson shopping in Beverly Hills yesterday, and while she seems to be using attention and credit cards to ease her pain, [glow=red:130emkdc]she reveals that Michael Jackson's children are in therapy and still grieving over the loss of their dad.[/glow:130emkdc]

In a recent interview with The Mirror, La Toya reveals that four months after his death, Paris, Prince and Blanket are all in counseling to help cope with losing their famous father.

La Toya says Paris is handling the tragedy well, but the family is concerned about the two boys. Prince reportedly refuses to talk about his feelings and can’t even bring himself to look at a picture of his dad, while the youngest child, Blanket, spends long periods of time sobbing, unable to understand that he’ll never see his father again.

La Toya tells the Mirror, “Paris thinks and talks about her father all the time. She’s doing very well, writes a lot and she wears his shirts every day. They still smell of him and it helps her feel close to him. Her bedroom is covered in posters of Michael and she watches tapes of him all the time..[glow=red:130emkdc].Prince just doesn’t want to speak about it. He won’t even watch the DVDs – he just walks right past the TV. It’s too soon, too touching. I do worry about him very much[/glow:130emkdc]. And [glow=red:130emkdc]Blanket is just a very sad, shy little boy. He cries – he really does cry. It’s so painful for him.[/glow:130emkdc] No one can bring his daddy back and it hurts so much. They all go to therapy and I truly hope Prince especially will be able to open up.”

[glow=red:130emkdc]As heartbreaking as it sounds, the children all seem to have a good head on their shoulders, which La Toya credits Michael for.[/glow:130emkdc] La Toya says, “They’re with each other all the time. All of them are taught at home together, although they say Blanket goes to school upstairs because he has his lessons on the next floor. They never fight. [glow=red:130emkdc]Michael has preached nothing but love and, boy, did he instill right from wrong in those kids. He did an incredible job of raising them."[/glow:130emkdc]

So what about their future? “Paris doesn’t know it but she has all the makings of a star. If she wants to go into showbiz I can see that happening," La Toya tells the paper. "The boys like the idea of directing which is what Michael wanted to do."

Either way, I'm sure Auntie La Toya will be there for them, but should she really be blabbing this much to the media?
Read more at You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I am so glad that you all think like I do. It is impossible to grieve a loss of a parent only one day. IMPOSSIBLE. children are all different and they all grieve the loss of a parent in different ways. In all the yrs  of my career as a therapist, I have never heard such a think. The Jackson family are unpredicatable, unreliable people. Deceipt.. Like I always said, to be a liar, you need to remember your lies, you need to remember what you said, if not well as you can see, so many contradictions. This for me is another point to Michael being alive.. blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael Jackson

Quote from: "hesouttamylife"
Aw Geez, LaToya is my girl, but these statements pierce me hard.  THERE IS NO WAY these statements can be true.  The time these children spent with their father and the love he gave them could NEVER BE REPLACED.  No matter who is caring for them now.  YOU DON’T GET ANY CLOSURE immediately, especially when your loved one, your father, is in a hospital bed, non responsive, d.e.a.d., hooked up to some tubes or not, and you are seeing him for the last time.  He is just laying there, nothing, gone.  Are you kidding me?  When you have been so loved and in the company of a loving person for that amount of time as these children were with Michael, AGAIN, THERE IS NO WAY closure came in the blinking of an eye. I cannot even believe she thought it alright to take them in to see him.  If they were crying before, Jesus Christ, they would have been hysterical. Personally, I would have fainted.

The only way I can believe and understand her actions is if she took them in to prove to them that he was not dead.  Now they know that after all the drama, they saw him breathing with their own eyes and is assured that he is still alive.  She said they stayed in there for awhile.  Of course, an explanation had to be executed, a good one, with some expectations and some promises made, etc. to carry this thing forward as planned.  some hugs and kisses and the promise of NO MORE TEARS because Michael is okay.  THAT IS THE ONLY EXPLANATION for them NEVER CRYING AGAIN.  Come on LaToya, let’s get real.  Even someone you consider a friend, and not a very close one, who dies suddenly brings a certain amount of sadness.  A father like Michael Jackson?   If this were true then I’d have to say they, the whole family is heartless and have no soul.

I DON’T BELIEVE HER.

I know it doesn't sound right at all, but keep in mind what she said in her book and  TS_comments also quoted it, that she has to be convincing enough.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I love you more <3
"I just want to say to fans in every corner of the earth, every nationality, every race, every language]

Quote from: "whisper"
Quote from: "hesouttamylife"

I DON’T BELIEVE HER.

I know it doesn't sound right at all, but keep in mind what she said in her book and  TS_comments also quoted it, that she has to be convincing enough.

Yes convincing , she needs to be constant, she needs to say the same things in each interview she does. Not one thing with Piers Morgan and another with someone else. By not being constant she will give it away even more she lies too much. That's what we are saying.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael Jackson

I agree.  If you’re going to lie, at least keep the lies straight.  She might be doing more a dis-service when she contradicts herself so often.  Not a good hoax buddy.  She needs to chill.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…

suspicious mind

why does the world seemingly not notice all of the inconsistancies with this mess?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Quote from: "suspicious mind"
why does the world seemingly not notice all of the inconsistancies with this mess?

I was wondering the same thing.

It's possible that LaToya is creating this controversy on purpose to prove a point that the media doesn't care if the story is accurate as long as it draws attention? Maybe Michael intends to use all of these inconsistencies in reporting when he returns. How better to show the world that they buy into lies than to make it obvious that there are inconsistencies? IDK.

Nobody except us seem to stop and say "wait a minute....remember when she said...". It could be too that the media is deliberately printing these false stories. I will keep watching - it's in the passing of time that truths are revealed based on history.

Blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
Thank you for the article all4love. I agree with you guys. If Michael were dead, the kids would have cried so so long like they said in some of the articles Voice posted. :D Thank you for the articles voice. It proves this is a huge lie because there is contradiction in all of the things the family has been saying since 2009. :) The kids cried a lot, nope they didn't cry after they saw their daddy's corpse. Janet was in NY in her house when she first heard, nope she was in the film set in whatever location. WHICH ONE is it?  lolol/  Anyways, this is good news for us.   bounce/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
Quote from: "voiceforthesilent"
Quote from: "suspicious mind"

I was wondering the same thing.

It's possible that LaToya is creating this controversy on purpose to prove a point that the media doesn't care if the story is accurate as long as it draws attention? Maybe Michael intends to use all of these inconsistencies in reporting when he returns. How better to show the world that they buy into lies than to make it obvious that there are inconsistencies? IDK.

Nobody except us seem to stop and say "wait a minute....remember when she said...". It could be too that the media is deliberately printing these false stories. I will keep watching - it's in the passing of time that truths are revealed based on history.

Blessings.

EXACTLY!!! My jaw drops sometimes and I can not understand how people can not realize all these contradictions and the slip-ups! The reporters even do not realize them. Latoya says "She was working with everyone on the case WITH Michael" but the reporter doesn't ask her "With Michael? How come? He died 2 years ago." The musician friend of Michael (I don't remember his name now) talks about the memorial and says: "I told him that I'll be there when he INVITED me." And the reporter doesn't ask "What? Michael invited you to his own memorial?". Nothing, nada! The world is all sleeping, or under mind control, or what? What is this really? How can't they see all of the contradictions and slip-ups? Can't believe it. And I do believe that the family is creating the contradiction on purpose and the slip-ups as well.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions