Larry King "Special" in October says you wont want to miss..

• 21 Replies

Offline MJmakesmespeechless

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by MJmakesmespeechless
So i caught the last 20 seconds of Larry Kings special he had on CNN...it was about Harry Potter...Iam so NOT a fan so i didnt watch it
However i did hear him say to stay tuned for an October special he is going to do. He said to stay tuned, then paused, then he said "Let's just say it is going to be big" (or something like that) sorry i didnt catch it exactly i dont think so the words may be slightly off.....but it sounds like something INTERESTING...your thoughts?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Speechless, Speechless, That\'s how you make me feel!!!
I Love You now and forever Michael

Offline bec

• Hoaxer
  • Minion Reserve
    • Show only replies by bec
    • Exploring The Hoax
Worth keeping an eye on.

Damn that Larry King.

Lol.
Are you entertained?

Online ~Souza~

• Administrator
  • Hoaxer
  • Mrs. SEHF
    • Show only replies by ~Souza~
    • Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Larry is always one to watch. He cancelled another event in London for next October: http://www.allgigs.co.uk/view/article/3 ... h_May.html

This event has now been cancelled due to "unforeseen circumstances".

I wonder what kind of circumstances.

Offline voiceforthesilent

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by voiceforthesilent
Thanks for sharing. Very interesting. He's definitely one we'll need to "keep watching".

Blessings.
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

Offline all4loveandbelieve

• Hoaxer
  • LIVE AND LET LIVE.
    • Show only replies by all4loveandbelieve
I saw larry King this evening, and he did say there will be something big in October. We just have to wait and see in October. It's in 3 months. Wow time flys by..

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

Offline happythoughts

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by happythoughts
    • Happy Thoughts
Is this going to be like the last Oprah? They will elude to Michael, then the day shows up and nothing happens? I'm not going to get my hopes up. Although, perhaps "Dave Dave" will be a guest again... Or maybe a new disguise.  :D

Offline AThousandTimes

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by AThousandTimes
Anyone heard anything about this? Wasn't Larry King the one who made that strange 'Well... he is still dead' comment about Michael and then laughed?

Offline PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
    • Show only replies by PureLove
Anyone heard anything about this? Wasn't Larry King the one who made that strange 'Well... he is still dead' comment about Michael and then laughed?

Yeah, he said: "He is still dead by the way."  :lol:

Offline VeryLittleSusie

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by VeryLittleSusie
    • My pages
Didn't Larry King actually retire?  :?
Please, click "I Like It" on my Facebook page if you like my drawings :) http://www.facebook.com/artbozenawojtas

Offline katy (MJFAN7)

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by katy (MJFAN7)
Nicee.  :mrgreen:

أملي هو فيكم.

Offline scary4youbaby

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by scary4youbaby
I wonder what this is about...
"Thanks for joining us for tonight's special. Join us in October for another special that will -- well, you will not soon forget. Let's just leave it that way. And we'll leave you this way. Good night. "

Offline PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
    • Show only replies by PureLove
Didn't Larry King actually retire?  :?

Actually he did.

Offline AThousandTimes

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by AThousandTimes

Yeah, he said: "He is still dead by the way."  :lol:

O yea  :lol: that was one great comment!

Offline stefy66

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by stefy66
Hi everyone!!!

Talking about Larry King, just watch this old interview (King/Jermaine Jackson):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vdlWgK2baNs&feature=related

take a look to Jermaine's frame and then skip to min. 6.30"...Take a look to the pic on the screen behind King, and look at the man on the left. Did they put only HALF of Jermain in the pic??????? And what about the hair? .................. ;D

Offline MeandMyShadow

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by MeandMyShadow
October is already almost half over, has this already been on, and if not, does anybody know when it is?  This sounds really big, but so did the last Oprah show. 

Offline Snoopy71

• Hoaxer
  • Life isn't a rehearsal the camera's always rolling
    • Show only replies by Snoopy71
hmmmm....I won't hold my breath.  :? 

Everyone seems to be jumping on the potential BAM-wagon...marketing=money.

....but we'll see :|

Offline alfarle

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by alfarle
Larry King is on RIGHT NOW on HLN speaking w/DrDrew more in depth on the trial and autopsy photo .He's still upset about them showing the autopsy. I can't blame him.....
I turned 6 yrs old when MJ released the Smooth Criminal single. The 24th will be a very special b-day this yr....:) I'll be 29. Subtract 9-2 and what do you get???? lol Lucky #'s . Last yr in my 20's....

Offline MeandMyShadow

• Hoaxer
I found this through wikipedia.  This is probably the something big in October :-P

King will be the moderator of the 6th KAZENERGY Eurasian Forum in Astana, Kazakhstan, an annual international event of Kazakhstan's energy sector occurring in October 2011.[26][27][28] Over the course of two days, the heads of government agencies from various countries and the worlds's major multi-national energy corporations, along with world energy industry experts[27][28] will confer about their vision and experience on the key industry issues for Eurasia and the world at large.

Offline alfarle

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by alfarle
I found this through wikipedia.  This is probably the something big in October :-P

King will be the moderator of the 6th KAZENERGY Eurasian Forum in Astana, Kazakhstan, an annual international event of Kazakhstan's energy sector occurring in October 2011.[26][27][28] Over the course of two days, the heads of government agencies from various countries and the worlds's major multi-national energy corporations, along with world energy industry experts[27][28] will confer about their vision and experience on the key industry issues for Eurasia and the world at large.

Hmm.Interesting.... :)
I turned 6 yrs old when MJ released the Smooth Criminal single. The 24th will be a very special b-day this yr....:) I'll be 29. Subtract 9-2 and what do you get???? lol Lucky #'s . Last yr in my 20's....

Offline Coco

• Hoaxer
  • Michael's Hairspray
    • Show only replies by Coco
Ah, yes, I remember watching that Harry Potter special on CNN and my thoughts immediately going to Michael when he said that. I wonder what it is... It may or may not be hoax/Michael-related.

Offline Thriller4ever

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • Army of L.O.V.E
  • Hope is Immortal
    • Show only replies by Thriller4ever
    • blog
with all the things that connect to october 28th 2011, I would expect that there would be something michael/hoax related, but then again...i'm not having HIGH hopes :)
twitter: @ComfortablyGeek

Offline MeandMyShadow

• Hoaxer
Also, I don't know if this would be considered *BIG* but he is doing a rare interview with Johnny Depp (in case anybody on here doesn't know who he is, he's an American actor) I guess he rarely gives interviews and he has a new movie.