Snoopy71

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Life isn't a rehearsal the camera's always rolling
hmmmm....I won't hold my breath.  :? 

Everyone seems to be jumping on the potential BAM-wagon...marketing=money.

....but we'll see :|
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Larry King is on RIGHT NOW on HLN speaking w/DrDrew more in depth on the trial and autopsy photo .He's still upset about them showing the autopsy. I can't blame him.....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I turned 6 yrs old when MJ released the Smooth Criminal single. The 24th will be a very special b-day this yr....:) I'll be 29. Subtract 9-2 and what do you get???? lol Lucky #'s . Last yr in my 20's....

I found this through wikipedia.  This is probably the something big in October :-P

King will be the moderator of the 6th KAZENERGY Eurasian Forum in Astana, Kazakhstan, an annual international event of Kazakhstan's energy sector occurring in October 2011.[26][27][28] Over the course of two days, the heads of government agencies from various countries and the worlds's major multi-national energy corporations, along with world energy industry experts[27][28] will confer about their vision and experience on the key industry issues for Eurasia and the world at large.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I found this through wikipedia.  This is probably the something big in October :-P

King will be the moderator of the 6th KAZENERGY Eurasian Forum in Astana, Kazakhstan, an annual international event of Kazakhstan's energy sector occurring in October 2011.[26][27][28] Over the course of two days, the heads of government agencies from various countries and the worlds's major multi-national energy corporations, along with world energy industry experts[27][28] will confer about their vision and experience on the key industry issues for Eurasia and the world at large.

Hmm.Interesting.... :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I turned 6 yrs old when MJ released the Smooth Criminal single. The 24th will be a very special b-day this yr....:) I'll be 29. Subtract 9-2 and what do you get???? lol Lucky #'s . Last yr in my 20's....

Coco

Ah, yes, I remember watching that Harry Potter special on CNN and my thoughts immediately going to Michael when he said that. I wonder what it is... It may or may not be hoax/Michael-related.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thriller4ever

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Army of L.O.V.E
  • Hope is Immortal
with all the things that connect to october 28th 2011, I would expect that there would be something michael/hoax related, but then again...i'm not having HIGH hopes :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
twitter: @ComfortablyGeek

Also, I don't know if this would be considered *BIG* but he is doing a rare interview with Johnny Depp (in case anybody on here doesn't know who he is, he's an American actor) I guess he rarely gives interviews and he has a new movie.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions